What makes people earn less - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

The easy answer is having few likes on your posts makes you earn less, but if you work hard and you interact with people who later could follow you and like your posts then you would not be earning less.

I think that this is due to the lack of experience and awareness and the great fear of investing. This is what makes people earn very little profits. I hope they develop themselves more than that.

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. I believe that one of the basics for successful work is patience, sufficient effort, and giving distinct and useful ideas. I hope that we always spare enough effort.

Greetings to all members of the forum
It happens because of many cases .. I'll put up some. ،
First: non-compliance with the conditions and rules that we must follow.
Second: do not follow up on old and modern publications.
Third:lack of patience .
Fourth: departure from the underlying theme that is supported.

Hello my friend
We must work with each other as part of one team and support each other, and there must be enough time for this platform in order to win the right thing

There are many members who showed less effort and have Lack of experience and knowledge as well as earnings on-line skills are not able to earn money online.

In addition to the reasons I mentioned, there are other reasons such as being satisfied with the responses and not creating useful topics or publishing topics that do not give important information about cryptocurrencies, which makes them not receive support 

• +2 1

My dear friend, who makes people earn less weakness in scientific resources than encrypted currencies and neglect in the responses to any topic that leads to the deletion of your publications, so you should trust yourself more and more

Yes, you are right. The most important rules for success in this platform are setting up a program that includes enough time to meet this work every day and work hard and patience. All useful ideas from all members must be shared in order to develop knowledge for all

There is no particular reason behind this people earn less۔lack of focus makes our post not good۔we have to spend more time with forum to get good reputation and earn money

Such an Informative topic . Firstly,  if member in this forum don't have enough information and knowledge about this forum then they won't be earn much. Mostly we lack of determination and we don't put our efforts which is the big cause of unsuccessful here in this forum. we need to remain focused,  and be consistent and hard work to earn cryptocurrency. 

Hello friend I want to tell you that the people wants to get shortcut for earning money on crypto talk so that's why they lost their accounts because the rules of regulations of crypto talk is too much strict we should follow them we should working on this platform slowly and steadily

Hello there,

Your words couldn't be more true but I like to add one thing that is also so critical in this kind of work and it is doing everything right might not always lead where you want to go sometimes you need to come up with a new move to keep up.

Thanks for sharing my friend.

Hello my friend how are you. Yes my friend you are right. We must always not rush, and we must be patient, even if the period is long. It is okay because that will make you take a lot of information about the forum and the encrypted currencies. There is an important step that all members must gain knowledge and depth in the forum in order to be able to walk successfully in this forum and we must devote a great time to the forum to learn everything. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

You are right my friend, that the completion of any work needs more determination and will to achieve it, so we must put a plan or goal in front of our eyes and strive to achieve it to the fullest so that we get enough experience and earn money as a result of successful and useful work without  Any mistakes.

How are you my friend? Certainly what you say is correct not to allocate time to the forum, lack of focus, and not to search for topics on your own. This will negatively affect the outcome, meaning that it is not enough to be a member of the forum until you gain a lot of good luck.

You are right friend. That points are those that do not let a member grow in the forum. the lack of focus. lack of motivation will not make you develop your skills. change your attitude and have defined goals. and don't be lazy..that points make some people earn less.

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, we must be more focused so that we can get useful publications and comments where everyone can benefit from them and to benefit we evaluate and positive reputation

• +1 1

Greetings to everyone here thank you for this theme useful for everyone. All I mentioned, my friend, is true, we are here to make money so this is work and we must not be lazy at work and do not fall short, we must find enough time to work here and take advantage of any time and opportunity and if we do not have that we have to develop a business plan and most

Lack of a lot of experience and to design ideas correctly and hierarchically should exert effort in obtaining knowledge and achieving successes and also focus well while writing publications and reading comments correctly and understand them

Hello my dear friend. There are many members on this platform. Because they make less money. They have very little knowledge. Don't know much about this platform. Time gives less. And working on this platform is a valuable useful post. They make useless unnecessary comments because they don't have knowledge. That is why they have very little money. Many more posts are deleted. That's why people can make less money. Their main problem is knowledge experience.

Hello, friends.
For me to agree with you, but besides the things I mentioned .. People don't earn much because they don't have enough knowledge and experience either ..In addition to not adhering to the rules of the site and losing people accounts due to reckless behavior
My advice to you, my friends, is to be patient, be resolute, and you'll earn a lot.

In order to be able to make money from here, we must work hard and strive hard on ourselves, we must have a large amount of patience until we get to what we want.

The problem is that you think about earn too much and you miss the reason you should be in this forum. You are not about crypto but about earning. It is very sad to see this and you are doing very bad for yourself and for the forum to keep posting about earning and the same things that we read in many posts from others.

Thank you, my friend, for this valuable information, of course, in any business, whether in real life or on the Internet, the most important thing is diligence in work and maintaining focus to ensure the quality of work and obtain the best results