What makes people earn less - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

My brother, if a man's income is low, we can't tell him why your income is low. Because nowadays there is an era of inflation, every man's income is the same but it is very low in this era because the expenses are very high. Choke. 

Hello my friend, thank you, for your information, and I agree with you. In my opinion, we have to support each other, one family, so that we can all learn a lot and achieve benefit and profit. Good luck to you every time, my friend.

I agree with you, a friend, because not to follow these laws and abide by them, the earnings will be little, and the worst of these things is boredom.

If we want to become successful we should must have to help each other and achieved good spread you will get negative reputation it will make your earnings less۔or post useless without reading topics

Lack of time to work on the platform may be one of the reasons why you earn less, due to being busy with other work, such as studying and others.
Sometimes, working without wanting to work can affect the quality and quantity of posts, thus reducing profits

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

Have a good day, my friend
There are several reasons why you may be earning less, including:
Lack of will and lack of attention, a time must be allocated to work in the forum so that you do not feel bored, and you must focus on posts to get a good reputation and make a lot of money

Thank you for including this information, my friend. Determination, persistence, pursuit of work and good study in any work, regardless of its content, is the way necessary for success in this work with the intention that this information does not pertain to our business in this forum only that concerns cryptocurrencies, but in all our work outside this topic and is useful to us in our lives as well  .

Experience is the main thing that plays an important role in knowing when to close deals, thus increasing profit and not losing, and sometimes luck helps increase profit.

• +3 1

You have to spend more time on site to gain more focus is an important factor..Don't be distracted
You have to think before you write

In order to be through working in this forum, you must abide by the rules and conditions of the forum. Knowledge is the basis of success, so you must focus on knowledge. When you have knowledge, you can earn money easily. I advise everyone to read everything that is useful in the field of digital currencies.

• +1 1

This is true my friend, when a member publishes a post that is not useful and does not contain information of interest to members in this forum, he will not receive any evaluation and may receive a negative evaluation and therefore will not be paid, but when the member does a good search for important topics in the field of cryptocurrencies and writes a useful post He will get good reviews and will be paid, and he will have increased his financial income from working on this forum.

It is very important that when you start working in the forum, you have the determination and will to collect knowledge and money, and this is a good thing so that you can continue without losing your focus.

Yes, my friend, who makes people earn less, they do not give their work enough time and they do not have clear ideas to work on, so we must know a lot about the world of coding to achieve success.

There is no way to get the wo group chat to unless you want to do it again when when you are listening to the point of earn less people are in the blanks or something else.......

Really, dear, an important topic. Thank you. One of the most important things is that you gain the least focus and lack of patience, not to publish something useful and not to exert effort, as well as negative assessments. Therefore, I advise everyone to work and help each other in order to succeed and provide wide spread and developed and rapid growth in the world of currencies Encrypted and let us make sense as one family and we will reach goals

• +3 1

Hello, there are many things that lead to the loss of our money or the loss of our capital, the most important of which is lack of knowledge of the management of capital in the platform or indifference to the size of losses and placing all our currency in one currency, and this is one of the biggest mistakes in addition to neglecting our gaining more experience

Thank you, my friend, for your useful information, in my opinion, which makes members, especially beginners, gain the least set of things, including not focusing on the topic we share, not reading the forum rules completely, in addition to publishing duplicate content and not infamous and making mistakes. Therefore, I advise everyone here to devote more time to the forum than  In order to increase experience in the field of digital currencies.

• +1 1

Organizing is a condition of success in life, so we have to move away from work randomly, without a clear work plan, and we must focus on our work and allocate time for it, so that we can succeed in it.

Dear, the main thing that makes members earn less is that we feed posts and topics that are either duplicate or less good and not useful, in addition to that we may get deletion of posts in general so I advise everyone about this Thank you very much

My dear friend, I agree with you on that, and I want to add some important points in this topic, which is material thinking that material thinking leads to a lack of focus and put forward useless topics. I ask everyone to allocate time to work here so that it is a comfortable time so that you can focus and present things of use.

• +2 1

Thank you for these stimulating and useful topics. You are right, my friend. These things negatively affect a person’s work life. They must be worked on and improved in order to improve working life in general.

We always have to focus and pay attention, not to be distracted, to stay away from laziness, and to set the path to success in front of us in order to walk it properly and move away from shortcuts to continue

In fact, I agree with you in addition to some things that make earning less, including focusing only on money and writing very short comments and not paying attention to the content of the comments or even in the event of creating new topics.

The more you devote yourself to work and the more you get tired of yourself, you will earn more money, and the more you neglect yourself, you will become an ineffective member, not suitable for anything.

Yes, I agree with you, we must take this forum seriously, we have to offer our best to give us the best it has in return, this forum offers us a wonderful opportunity to learn and profit well, I will remain grateful to this forum for life