What makes people earn less - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

There are many factors at play, the most important of which is a lack of awareness and patience. Crypto users/traders who lack sufficient information/knowledge will lose their money.

Since I started working here, I have devoted specific hours to work, so that the time is sufficient to work with focus, in order to create my thoughts by myself and have useful content. I invite everyone to do the same, good luck.

Dear friend, I agree with you, we must work hard to make money here, we must publish useful content, correct information, respond to topics and give advice correctly, we must be patient to achieve what we want, we must focus more and not neglect the basic rules of not falling In the ban

I agree with my friend ... It's a great focus that must focus on them to have successfully suffered a wonderful and wonderful ... and we have to compare some information to increase our culture and experience and to increase our gains. We therefore pay attention to the time we spend here ..........

On 1/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

I agree with you many people join this forum but they don't know about this forum and not know about it's rules and regulations. Many people join this forum just for earning. They don't spend more time on this forum. They don't learn anything. 

In principle I would say that the lack of determination, of being decisive and clear about what you want to do. You may be insecure about taking risks and taking responsibility for your choice, but it is necessary to train in this world of Cryptocurrency and seek the advice of experts that will give you confidence and open the way to decision-making.

The nagitive behavior of the people of each other . Actually i work on this first time .We talk to each other and copratively that how we work on it.we show positively manner .

I think it is very useful to communicate with friends and create some kind of cooperation between them in terms of exchanging interactions on publications to increase material gain, and I think that this procedure is not in violation of the law or the terms of the forum 

Best regards

Welcome my friend, thank you for sharing this information, I am a beginner here and I hope to gain experience as soon as possible. I think it is easy to make money here،All you have to do is hard work and patience, in addition to adhering to the forum rules

Thank you, my friend, for this information. In the world of cryptography, we need a strong focus, not being reckless, and staying away from useless topics. In order to not fall into the ban, and to make a profit, we must be knowledgeable and knowledgeable in the world of cryptography.

Yes, my friend, of course, I agree with you, because every diligent person has a share, and the adults did not reach this name until after making an effort at work. We have to follow our business in trading and walk step by step for a successful business

As far as I know, the reason for earning so little is the lack of quality of your topic and that it is useless and did not receive evaluations, and therefore they were not paid and deleted, so be very careful before posting or commenting so that you can get money in exchange for your work.

• +4 1

Greetings, my dear friend, that the members who will not organize their time between their daily work and work in this forum and will not work hard and focused and will not be patient, so they will inevitably gain much less information and rewards than those who persevere and persevere in continuing work in this forum and be patient to obtain the rewards they deserve

Everyone should focus on gaining information from this forum and not making money because this information that you will gain as well as advice if you work on it, you will make a lot of money

• +4 2

I agree with you. To be successful we need to help each other and get widespread
And we need to stay focused while writing and reading.
And we all have to stay focused and carry out our activities carefully. Don't get distracted and discouraged and dedicate your time because time with patience is very important to success

• +2 1

Welcome, dear friends, to this forum. I hope you are fine. What makes you earn less in this forum is that you do not do what you like to do, which is to write twenty comments daily and when you do not interact frequently

Working on the platform requires a little fatigue at the beginning of entering the platform because you need to understand the nature of work and understand cryptocurrencies, and you have to be aware of some of the things that may make you less tex, which is a lack of focus in writing publications and not allocating enough time to work on the platform and learn from it.

Yes, my friend, you are right. I agree with you
Some users earn less due to their lack of focus or increasing the number of their posts and publishing traditional and regular publications that do not contain benefit, so they must improve their capabilities and work hard and do their best.

• +5 1

I think lack of determination and the other thing that is hurdle in the way of our earning is the reputation without positive reputation we never receive payment thats why  i believe if you continue your work then  then you get reputation.

The one of the main reasons for not succeeding is that you don't work hard at any place. If you start working hard, you will become a successful, And one big reason is that you get lazy and lazy who leave today's work and tomorrow's. If I work diligently, you will be successful @Jolly Aan

Edited by Crypto__ Sir

I think earning is directly proportional to your hard work as well as the time you give to your job or any kind of platform in which you are working in this way one can have more money if he or she is having much capabilities and much time to give to the particular platform

Yes, my friend, you are right. In order to achieve success here, you must allocate acceptable time for this forum. You must also work hard with high focus and much patience in order to achieve success and profits here, nothing comes easy.

• +1 1

Dear friend, working on the platform requires devoting time to work and focusing on it and reading the information carefully so that we have information about encrypted digital currencies to get the largest possible benefit.

Most of the time when we respond to one of the topics is not willingly and the response is done in an disorganized manner, or we may not continuously enter the forum and work on it continuously, but we do intermittent time and absence a lot or we often publish the same topics and repeat them all this leads to  Earning little money leads to our lack of information and lack of experience to increase profit ..

Well, my friend, I thank you for this information .. In fact the members should provide more time to this forum as well. You must work hard and diligently .. And to those who do not have time, they must divide the hours of their day to allocate two hours a day to work on this forum .. You must Confidence in yourself and patience in order to succeed .. I wish you and everyone luck and success.