What makes people earn less - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

If you will not follow the rules and regulations of the forum then you will definitely earn less.Try to make a useful post for positive reputation.I wish you good luck. 

• +1 1

What makes members here get less pay is that they do not get a good reputation. They do not apply the rules and policies of the forum. They publish the contents of its usefulness are limited and contain a kind of repetition. Failure to be patient and urgent may lead the owner to the abyss. I advise them to take action.  Knowledge is a way to success and not to waste time and the continuous pursuit of learning and receiving information

Yes, they are important matters that we must focus on .. Add to that, my friend, be patient and write various and unique contents to obtain a good reputation, as they are necessary for progress ... and gaining experience and skill and benefiting from the experiences of others to obtain knowledge, learning and abundant profit.

• +2 1

You are right. We have to be fully focused and allocate a certain time to work here in order to read the posts and add them to our information clearly and with time we can invest them well.

To succeed and to gain a lot, you must be patient and determined and help the members each other through the exchange of experiences and experiences, and this will definitely lead to increased earning.

Thank you, my friend. Certainly, your information is correct. The important thing is to abide by the laws and focus on work. In addition, we cannot separate success from focus.
And among the elements of success is also the help of the old members of us on a permanent basis and our stay for a long time in the forum.

Failure to adhere to the rules is one of the most important reasons that lead to a little earning, and one must write meaningful and useful posts or comments

Edited by Ghaith

A will like to add one more thing. The lake of knowledge is a bjg obstacle in this regard.If you have'nt ability to create useful information you can not get high profits.

• +5 1

On 1/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

Yes you are right these are the main reason that's why peoples can't earn properly we have to focus on our goal and have a great determination to achieve our goals then we can do something we have to build a great patience in ourselves we have to work hard and we will get success we should be sure that we can succeed it.

You said a good thing. I agree with you. Basically, we learn and learn a lot in this forum. We are also able to earn here. However, the reason why many people earn less is because they are working in this forum without knowing the rules. However, we need to make sure that if we do not comply with the rules, we can ban our account. So, we have to be careful about it. In addition, we need to avoid linguistic grammar mistakes. We need to refrain from copying posts to others. In addition, we need to create valuable and good posts. Or we can't earn well. If we can't post well, our negative rating will come. This will spoil our good name and reduce our income.

Many times it is seen that our posts have a negative effect. In fact, when the posts have a negative effect, our income is reduced. Besides, our negative rating leads to loss of reputation. Also, the reason we lose our income is to work without knowing the rules. In addition, income decreases without creating something new for us.

Very valuable information, I think that lack of determination is the biggest problem, we must have a goal and strive to achieve it and try to learn and gain experience and patience for our work until we master it.

In most cases,first of all people get interest in posting but when the time passes by ,they stop getting interest and act lazy and don't post on regular basis and lose their consistency which affect the total number of posts they post in a week or month.

• +3 1

The main reason, I believe, is a lack of experience, as well as a lack of patience and hard work, and failure to abide by the rules that the forum is running by.

Good evening everyone🙋🌸🌺

. I agree with you that this topic is important. We may earn less. If our publications are few or not important, then you will get a negative reputation .. We must focus and work hard and allocate time to work in this area for more earnings.❤️❤️good luck for all😘😍

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right. If can't focus on these points we can't make useful posts and we can't get information about this platform.  If we can't focus on these points we earn less.

If we focus on these points and make useful posts.  And we share our information with people . So people like our posts and give heart to our posts . And we earn a good amount of money.

Thanks.

If the post selection is less and the raiting is less, then it is not that their earnings also continue to decrease, that is why  people get very less earnings.

You are welcome here, my friend. Some people do not get a good income and a good reputation, and the most important reasons for them are lack of focus, lack of persistence, and taking things randomly, so we must pay attention to ourselves well and strive to achieve goals

Yes.You're right.If we want to earn more,we have to be more ditermine,more patience and keep working hard.We should not distracted and just keep working everyday.we should enjoy our time here because that's the place where you can find opportunity to express and earn.Out comments should be meaningful and useful.

Thank you, my friend, for this post, and I agree with you to spare the sufficient time, to be very determined in this field, and to make a few mistakes, and to work as one family to prosper, advance and earn.

I liked what you wrote very much. I agree with you on this. The main reason why their stability levels are falling and they are not able to devote time to the platform is that their only goal in this forum is to make money. If they both earn money and try to improve themselves thanks to this forum, they both increase their determination and spend more time on the forum.

You are absolutely right my friend,  all this things you mentioned are the major things that make us earn less so it's advisable for us to dedicate ourselves and keep working hard on creating a good quality posts in the forum. 

22 minutes ago, Juli 444 said:

I agree with you, that working on this platform requires a person to have a strong will and work hard, and to be present in mind and focus on information and various topics in order to be able to acquire knowledge and experience from reading, and a plan must also be drawn up to organize his time between working in the forum and practicing other life activities.

@Juli 444 That's right, you have to work hard to be consistent and not neglect to make the necessary comments and publications to get the benefits they seek, often external factors do not allow us to be on the pc the required time and we can lose some things that would make us earn more, but that is something that often can not be controlled, so the plan should always be something that we have in mind to do the things we need, greetings.

This is true, and all the things you have mentioned lead to less earnings, and I would like to add to what you mentioned earlier is that it is also necessary not to settle for a certain limit, but to continue working and achieving new things in this forum.

I think the main reason of less earning is content.If our content is not useful than we doesn't get likes.Without likes we will not get pay.So for best earning we should make attractive useful content.More likes we get,gives use more pay.Otherwise we will get low pay.

Edited by Aimen Khan

Reason of less earning is lack of motivation, lack of determination, laziness, less struggle . Main reason is that person is not sincered with his work, he has not a potential to acheive his targets.So, if you wnat to achieve your target then work hard consistently and work woth full motivation.