What makes people earn less - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

Thank you my friend for this advice that I agree with, and certainly if we stick to the opposite of these things, which are persistence, determination and focus on a goal and giving this platform at the time, the result will be broad knowledge and great gain

I know, my friend, once you join this generous platform. You have to have the will and the ability to excel and succeed in order to continue working.

Well in my end I think what made people to earn less is the lack of quality post and lack of better research for members to share educative and a more qualitative information with members in the forum.

On 14.01.2021 at 11:17, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

Also bad AF mood. It just depends on how often person eat, how often he hanging out for 30min - 2hrs, what happened during the day. Its all the part of everyone of us. With bad mood you wants to just lay and sleep or break something

When we don't  follow  the rules and never use the good content in the post which will help others and never reputed we earn less.so we work according  to the rules of this forum then we will be successful. 

eIt's occurred in my experience as well as just about all my buddies who're focusing on this particular crypto speak. We have no idea about this, however. However without a doubt which this is the very first time this problem offers occurred in my experience. Each time I must sign-in to Yobit as well as the following day it's the same concern once again. Allow me to understand knowing the answer.

You are right, the most important thing is to allocate some time to the forum so that we do not accumulate work, because the division of time makes it easier for us to complete the work.

• +1 1

Of course, by spending time studying in this forum, we can learn a lot from this forum. By studying carefully and working, we can earn money by publishing useful posts daily. In this forum. We can succeed if we do our job with determination.

You are absolutely right, you must be committed to working in order to achieve success, and also time must be organized and more information useful to us in the field of cryptocurrencies must be learned, we must always strive for the best in order to achieve the goal and reach success and wealth. 

• +1 1

I agree with you in these advices cause i face dthis problem sometimes and i learned later ow to solvt it by doing like these steps which help me to avoid this faults.

Yes, you are right and I am highly agree with you. If we want to earn good in this forum or in any other field of the life then we have to determined. Like if anyone want to earn more in this forum then he have to work according to the rules of the forum. You need to be focused Everytime and there is a thing that the more you learn

On 1/14/2021 at 10:17 AM, Rileynixon said:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

I will have to guess that you missed something of all of these for the past two or three weeks to have now abandoned it. Maybe your only motivation was the payments and nothing else. In this case what you expected was just to keep writing low quality posts that had nothing to do with cryptocurrencies and just spam or create very low quality topics for discussion and more spam.

Maybe people like you should stop leeching and understand their mistakes as they put other people that try hard and try to help. You see there is a huge difference between your simplistic and useless posts and other members that were producing results of high quality. It is you and the likes of you that doomed us and yourself subsequently.

Edited by kryptonick

I would like to add to the things you’ve mentioned the knowledge of the topic you post or you comment on as it’s eventually all about sharing knowledge and information about a new rising prospect.

Brother, you are absolutely right, there are many people here who cannot earn much, but they want to share the channel and create good topics, then they can earn a lot from here. And this is a very good way to earn and there we can learn a lot I myself came to J New New here, so I did not have a slight about it but now I have learned a lot from this platform 

• +3 1

I think what cab make members earn less here is the less quality work they do and this is as a result of poor level of research that carry out. This brings us to the need to seek got more knowledge and share the result with every member in order to earn better.

Certainly, you have to clear your mind before starting to work here, and you should allocate about 4 hours a day to spend in the forum two hours for work and two hours for browsing and reading in order to form an intellectual base and develop our skills and knowledge from others

I think that what makes people to earn less is due to the poor quality of the post that they make in the forum because it would not make them get reputation from other members.

Desperation can make people earn less, since they can calmly stop doing post to just get out of the way so it is super difficult to highlight, these things because many people want to finish everything very quickly and this can make them turn on money without a doubt. 

I wish you good and success in work here.

Thanks you for your useful participation yes you are right that what you have mentioned is true.l agree with you that you should allocate time to work so that you do not feel bored and also focus on work because with a lack of focus you can violate a rule and be subject to a ban.

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right my dear friend and I am agree with you. Our earn become less when we can't determined in our work, and we can't focus on our work properly. Besides time management is a big thing and to be succeed we must maintain our time and we have to work hard.

Well, there could be different reasons why some people more while other people earn less, it could be due to the fact that some people do invest in yobit invest box or even trading , while some people are just waiting to accumulate the talk token and BTC that they are paid without wanting more.

I agree with you, the lack of determination to generate cryptocurrency makes less income, this is very much influenced by our focus on the work we do, if we focus then we will produce maximally. Indeed, to be able to focus on a job requires a lot of time, but if we want to be successful, of course there must be sacrifices.

• +1 1

It is very important to devote several hours of the day to browsing this forum, reading the topics published in the various sections, and creating our useful topics and posts, thus achieving the maximum benefit from our joining this forum, whether by gaining knowledge or profits.

Everything is based on hard working if you work hard in every field you will be success here in crypto you should work hard to create useful post on the base of useful post member give you reputation and the reputation help you in earning money and if you not create useful post then there will be no reputation if there is no reputation then you will earn less money

• +2 1

I believe that because people do not share among themselves or find useful topics for new members or experts, all members of this forum should cooperate with each other in order to gain more.

• +3 1