What makes people earn less - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rileynixon

What makes people earn less

All you need is ratings and reputation so that you can higher in large numbers than you are earning right now. And for that first you need to write comments and posts that are constructive, useful and meaningful. And also your posts should be helpful to other members in learning more about cryptocurrencies and trading. Then you will automatically get ratings and thus higher earnings.

I think irrelevant posts makes it difficult to earn money because irrelevant and repeated topics are usually deleted by the forum. As possible write relevant easy, and informative topics. 

Edited by Amru

I think if you are using bit coin just for some extra income and not really for  your regular job. I think it is better to start with faucet on your extra time or on the time when your are on your office and you have nothing to do. You can earn small amount of bit coin with out any expenses and it can also be a good past time. Other thing it is good to recruit others to claim in faucets because you will have referral commission it 

Dear mate your earning depend on your usefull post and to post usefull post alot of knowledge information and experience is nessescry if you have knowledge and information than you post usefull post and got good reputation and your earning increas .

but you have no information and knowledge than you can not post usefull and you earn less money .

One reason could be as a result of deleted post if your post get deleted then automatically your earning would reduce and laziness could also be a result of low earning

I believe in this concept that If you are the first person to leave, you won't be viewed as a team player. 

People who take more time off, 11 days are more, are more likely to get a raise or bonus than people who take 10 or fewer days. 

On 1/14/2021 at 1:17 PM, Rileynixon said:

This is important topic I will like to raise for members of this platform especially for newbies. Among the things that make you earn less are:

Lack of determination

Lack of focus

Not devoting time to the platform.

If all what I listed is maintained and follow by members,you will surely have chance to learn and earn alot easily. Thanks to you all.

Less earning is because of no quick absolute and correct response towards the given topic.

Moreover less focus,  useless and irrelavent data which didn't define the above topic and helping for the users.👪

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, you are right, I think that cryptocurrencies need time and effort just like any other business. We have to keep up with the new in the field of cryptocurrencies. And this forum really provides the best information.

There are many reasons for that people can less earn. Some people dose not work properly and sincerely.they dont have any value of Their work. For that reason they earn very short.which is not good enoug. So everyone have to work properly.       

Yes brother you are absolutely right this forum needs full time attention to be successful. And one thing I want to add which leads towards less earning is our poor quality of content that we show here. So we need to do something to improve our content. 

On 1/23/2021 at 6:17 PM, Hammad iftikhar said:

Yes my friend your are right. 

Your post might be useful for new comers on this forum. 

When we don't work with focus or giving time short to that forum then you'll earn less. 

So try to work hard on that forum with full attention. 

@Hammad iftikhar
I agree with you, work hard with patience, you will success in all sector of your life. Cryptotalk is the best forum for earning free bitcoin and learning crypto currency. We need to write useful post and it gets high reputation. It gives us more payment from this forum.

• +1 1

Iam also new here friends i have no.more khnoledge Yes its very helpful mustly for low income earner it enable you to get more top up income to your daily earnings with less stress and little  .

Dear Friends! Actually these are the main thing and i have experienced it that whenever i lack these things i often earn less and we all need to remain focus and do our activities careful.Don't get distracted and devote time because the more time you spend here the more quality work you done here.We al need to follow the rules and regulations otherwise,our account can be banned.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Great to realize that ,thank for those guidance in light of the fact that a ton of clients have a similar issue and they don't have the foggiest idea why they learn not exactly ordinary, if any one take if his posts he can not be confronted with this issue..

In this aspect what make sure people earn less is either lack of good reactions,lack of been online, lack of comments on post, failure in making 20 post as directed, lack of likes on either topics or comments. This is base on n my on view and understanding dudes.

because people are not able to provide Proper Information because of the likes of Determination and Like of Confident and they do not even focus on how we have to work or they have to  So we need a lot of information about something and people can come to it a lot and they can also get knowledge about this thing

You are right. A good income requires a working mentality. You can never be successful if you work lazily. We can earn a lot of income only when we have the working mentality. Patience and hard work are the key to success. Success is inevitable if patience and hard work work together

Such a great topic is highlighted through which newbies like me will get information about this platform and get to know about the essential requirements of this platform. As I have understood complete focus and determination is required for this platform and in return there is a good reward.Most people on this platform that are not giving their dedication and not focusing are earning less.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Welcome my friend, yes, I am with you, and I agree with you, because the lack of determination and lack of focus here and not allocating enough time for this forum is not, it is a good thing to continue, work here on you must be serious, commitment, perseverance and interest in the platform in all respects.

I lack these items I frequently earn much less and all of us want  to continue to be recognition and do our sports careful. Don't get distracted and discourage and devote time due to the fact the ,you will virtually have danger to study and earn Like if all and sundry need to earn extra on this discussion board then he should paintings in keeping with the policies of the discussion board. You want to be focused Everytime and there is a element that the extra you study

Yes, friend, you are right that the reason for low earning here is to spend less time.And if we don't focus on this platform, how can we do that? It's not just a matter of posting on this platform. You should also learn here that he is asking when we see these things.  Only then can we earn on this platform.

Yes my dear friend, according to my opinion we should be focus and work with determination. we must give enough time to work in this forum and organize our time in order to always provide valuable and useful content and avoid negative evaluation and also avoid copy paste. So we all have commitment and seriousness at work. Thanks

If our posts are unsuccessful, then surely our earning will less, so we need that the way our posts will be successful, then we will be very good in our earnings . so that was the eeason of less earnings . 

How different used are fellow me if any their criteria   in which type of topic can depend which people interested me. How to make the topic . How to reply the topic in which relevant material are given below.