Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

Do you think that faucet farming and PTCs are worth it?

I use faucets to distribute cryptocurrencies just for fun. On all taps there is a game Dice. I like to play. but as a means of accumulating cryptocurrencies, faucets are not suitable.

I do not like it personally, it is very complicated to win, it tames a lot of time, and it takes away our time too, in addition to winning you have to invest a lot and that is not good.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:24 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

It has been three years since I met crypto currency and I started with a scratch. When Crypto was first introduce to me I think the value is just 2k USD and it wasn't that big really until the year after that it went from 3k to 4k to 5k to 8k then 10k up to 20k by december by that time PTCs and Faucet

I think faucets farming is giving a lot of time any dont pays you the earning as you take them your time instead of you go to crypto investing or trading which have high profit margin instead of these two .

Just now, Elmuhammadee said:

I will agree with that for newbies in the platform but these are the most evil profits sites in the online world. It's difficult to earn 1$ a day from PTC and faucet sites. You necessitate to have a passion for a quantity of referrals to force to a good income from these site

Yes you are right about it earning form the faucets are very hard and they give us the very low earning and lots of them are scam so finding a good one is very difficult .

On 12/29/2019 at 3:24 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

It has been three years since I met crypto currency and I started with a scratch. When Crypto was first introduce to me I think the value is just 2k USD and it wasn't that big really until the year after that it went from 3k to 4k to 5k to 8k then 10k up to 20k by december by that time PTCs and Faucet became so hard... So hard that I quit collecting whatever crypto bit. Until now the payments for viewing ads or solving captchas are too little you cant barely reach the minimum threshold to withdraw unless you have so many referrals.

Who among you guys are still collecting crypto bits from faucets and ptcs?

My friend pls forget all those types of faucet and PTC clicking site because all of them are just wait of time and effort because most times you can not even reached Withdrawer threshold before giving up.

To be honest they actually are not much profitable. The amount you can earn from faucets and ptc sites is not even a dollar in value. The rewards are very very low and the only person that actually earns is the faucet owner himself.

468x60-3.png

On 12/29/2019 at 3:51 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I am referring to PTCs, Ad Viewing and Captcha solving not gambling 🙂 but thanks for the lovely oppinion

I am still active at Freebitco.in, Cointiply, Coinpot and Neobux. When I feel bored or done with my trading set ups, I branch to these sites and gather some satoshi, overtime and like now the price of Bitcoin is impressive, the value of whatever you have accumulated will rise and you can send to your trading or investment account as seeds for further money making.

4 hours ago, Ashrafur Abdullah said:

These are the worst income sites in the online world. It's hard to earn 1$ a day from PTC and faucet sites. You need to collect a lot of referrals to make a good income from these sites. These sites are bad

What you don't know, you don't know and until you start to ask questions, your assumptions will only deceive you into believing you have seen it all.  Take a look at PTC sites like Neobux, being around since 2008 and many are the numbers that have made thousands of dollars off of it. Where others fail, you can go and accomplish much if you can see why they failed and make that better. 

Edited by Cryptominded

Both are good to earn free crypto coin. I still do both and yes the earning is very low. It also takes very long time to read minimum limit balance to withdraw. So far, thr solution for me is doing faucet and ptc little, playing games earning crypto litlle and focus on writing good posts in this forum.

I have tried different kinds of faucets and PTC website, and so far none of them can give me a good earning. They're free anyway, but needs a lot of effort to just claiming their rewards and cost me a lot of time. Does it worth? No, it doesn't worth a tiny of my time at all. So, I'm just gonna go ahead leafing them behind for others to use them if they want to though. Which I hope they won't. 

Faucet and PTC pay little amount but many beginners start from them. So I think it is still useful to know many kinds of crypto and collect them even a little. I still do faucet little and  try to focus on this forum.

Free faucet and PTC sites golden days are ended,  when bitcoin and other altcoins prices down then this faucets and PTC sites gives good quantity of coins to claim, but now good reputation coins prices increase so present this faucet and PTC sites are time wasted works, I personally suggests don't work In this sites.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:24 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

It has been three years since I met crypto currency and I started with a scratch. When Crypto was first introduce to me I think the value is just 2k USD and it wasn't that big really until the year after that it went from 3k to 4k to 5k to 8k then 10k up to 20k by december by that time PTCs and Faucet became so hard... So hard that I quit collecting whatever crypto bit. Until now the payments for viewing ads or solving captchas are too little you cant barely reach the minimum threshold to withdraw unless you have so many referrals.

I used many ptc's site and faucet sites. But never got it profitable. I spend my most of the time of every day life. But never reached the withdrawal amount.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

In the past, I would have answered you Yes, I used to get large sums from advertising sites, but locally, those sites and taps no longer give much money unfortunately...

I don't like the hose, so I don't care about it. with the tap I found it to be worthless and the option to invest or engage with it was worthless, very bad.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:24 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

i think are still worth because while using them you are accumulation the coins and you are not earning.

with accumulating i mean that you are earning X BTC, and with earning i mean that you are earning X USD (or any other fiat).

so becasue i think that the crypto price will be higher in the future, using ptc and faucet for accumulate coins is really worth

On 12/29/2019 at 7:24 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I agree that the earning from the faucets and PTC site are very low but its good to start and for the beginner its enough once you have learn enough then you can do the investment.

On 1/8/2020 at 3:59 AM, Rayden said:

Didn't think a lot about faucets till now. Yet, through this, I have a touch of thought. Would attempt it now.

Didnt ponder fixtures till now Yet through this I have a bit of thought Would endeavor it now

Faucet farming is when someone abuses a faucet of a gambling site that is giving out hundreds of satoshi per claim. Once they reach the faucet limit of a gambling site they make a new account or switch to a new one that hasn't been used so they could claim again and risk nothing. To avoid this just gamble with your deposit and only make 1 account on each gambling site.

Probably someone who works with cryptocurrencies for a long time . Those people don 't use faucet most likely. Collecting rewards from faucet is probably interesting for new users.

Actually i don't know about what you talking about but from discussion i see i was able to get somethings bit i still move further for better understanding 

Hello my dear friend. I have heard that faucets websites are not profitable and time worthy anymore. Although I'm new here in this forum. So i dont know the exact information. 

You can earn Cryptocurrency through the Faucet site and the PTC site, but there are very few.If you can make a referral, you can earn a few dollars by faucet and PTC sites. and if you have a good idea about cryptocurrency, you can do better and you can earn more other ways.

I don't think it is worth to spend your time with this kind of websites. The payment is very very low for faucets and ptc websites and it takes weeks until you can earn even a couple dollars 

38 minutes ago, Auto22 said:

I don't think it's totally worth it but it might be a good idea if you have a lot of free time to spend. Because instead of just doing nothing at least you earn a couple bucks with PTC and faucets 

Compared to the faucet I prefer to mine coins, worth the wait. if the faucet is a very long time and the results are given very little. crypto users are now smart in choosing each method.