Success in Trading - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Harris123

Success in Trading

Today I'm gonna discuss about a successful trader.I know lot of people who came in this field but due to unfavourable circumstances they quit.First rule to be successfull is beleive in yourself and never give up.Second rule is be consistent.Whatever you do,do with believe.You will get losses but remember you will make double profit if you are consistent.Have a great day guys!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

This is very good information and motivation for the beginners have belive in your self and make decisions confidently and don't give up easily if you want to be a successful trader

10 hours ago, imran777 said:

If you want to start trading so I will suggest you to start from small investment and then go further for more experience and profit.

Starting with small amounts is good for anyone newto avoid losing money, this is good suggestion from you, but we need to know a lot before starting trading to make good profit 

You need to learn basic knowledge about trading and this step need time. Believe in your skill is good but you need to know the field, using demo account needed in this step. Last one, fix mindset that trading is easy. underestimate market will bring bankrupt.

Everyone start at small investment, and when you gain a lot of experience and knowledge its you to decide how much money you are going to invest in crypto. once successful person said, big investment, big rewards awaits.

For success in trading first i will say that you must have passion for this work and do first research about trading and it indicators read it first that how it's work then only you will be successful in trading 

On 12/29/2019 at 9:50 PM, Harris123 said:

Today I'm gonna discuss about a successful trader.I know lot of people who came in this field but due to unfavourable circumstances they quit.First rule to be successfull is beleive in yourself and never give up.Second rule is be consistent.Whatever you do,do with believe.You will get losses but remember you will make double profit if you are consistent.Have a great day guys!

Excellent advice and encouragement for those starting in trading, and for me also yes, its true these days I cant initiate in trading because of the current status of the market, but I'm not losing hope that in 2020 good things will happen in the crypto world and for trading too.

There is no human being born educated, the difference between a successful and a failing trader is in science and the extent of the ability to learn and be patient in order to obtain information and achieve goals, this is the only difference.

First you start investing in small money for trading.You can learn a lot about trading with small investments.When you learn a lot about your trading, you can make a lot of profit if you look at big investments.

Trading is a bit difficult if you have no experience then you will be definitely in loss i suggest you to learn and practice trading with low amount once you got good hands on trading you will make good profit with every trade

It's all about believing and starting with small amount then getting a good consequence

Yes if you want to be successful and become a professional trader. First you have to learn first, then your intention, then be confident and consistent, not giving up easily is the power that awakens you.

On 12/29/2019 at 8:50 PM, Harris123 said:

That is a good tip for every people who want to start trade because they need to have that before they started. Besides that, you need to learn more about trading so you can select the right coin to buy and sell, you can analyze the chart for every coin, and in the end, you will be able to make a profit from trading. I guess that many people do that, but only some of them can learn trading so they will have the opportunity to make a profit from trading.

If you are newbie in trading just don't give up when you always losing money, but you should not put all your money in trading, only just small amount to use in trading just to practice it. When you learn some the strategy how to make profit then you can start with big amount.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/29/2019 at 6:50 PM, Harris123 said:

you are very true dear i also think that if anyone get losses in work they (any work) so he/she quit this field.

but i suppose that if you remember try it then you will get profit(success) in one day..... 

Crypto trading may be difficult and scary to start, with the market constantly fluctuating it may be difficult to barely break even but through hardwork and dedication it will surely payoff.