Why are some countries banned from using the forum? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Why are some countries banned from using the forum?

Hi buddy this forum is banned in some countries because they didn't follow the rules and regulations of this forum and they also become the cause of spreading the spam at this forum thats why those countries are banned and they don't work here.

There are many reasons.may be those countries cannot handle the cryptocurrency forum . They may copy others content and paste them.they usey scamming ideas to earn money . That's is why these are banned.

Dear in my opinion that some countries are not accepting to Crypto currencies and maybe these countries are not allowed to using Crypto talk. Which countries are not accepting cryptocurrencies these are mention in yobit.

If this forum is banned in some countries then it is quite purposeful because this thing maybe related to the security of this system and it is due to, to avoid scamming activities in the forum.

• +2 1

Brothers, if they do that, it is a problem of their government which we cannot always solve even if we want to because the country's own government has its own problems.They may not know how the bitcoin is going to be used in the future and how it is going to be legally clarified all over the world very soon. There will be two or four who will come soon and will be very impressed. Now see a few days ago, Canada accepted it. Because the Canadians knew its value, they cut it off, while a few days ago India banned it, so I don't think it's good for India.

Hello dear many countries ban it because crypto currencies are ban there so you are not able to use this platform there because it is illegal in these countries.

Hello, I think that the reason for the crypto talk forum being banned from some countries is due to the international ban laws imposed on the Arab countries as a whole, but the matter can be bypassed by using a vpn.

The abundance of fraud and fraudsters, and the lack of knowledge of writing in the English language correctly are among the main reasons for the ban

Well my dear friend, this question has been repeated a lot and the answer to it varies from one country to another. Every country that prohibits this forum offers an excuse for that. Most of these countries have policies that prevent working on the Internet and using encrypted currencies, or they may be punished by the major countries and have restrictions and penalties

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend, for this participation. In fact, a number of countries prevent this forum, due to the presence of fraudsters within it or the unemployment rate. Most of these countries are from third world countries and most of its residents do not know the encrypted currency

• +3 1

I think that it is because there are a lot of spammers in these countries, or it is possible that the country itself does not accept dealing in and trading in cryptocurrencies.

There may be many reasons why this country prohibits the use of the forum, the most common is that the language is not something common among them, that they are cheating or that it is not regularized in their country, it is for this reason that sometimes they look for other alternatives to be able to work and if the forum and the rules will allow them to be.

Hello my friend, I do not have much information on this topic, but I believe the large number of shops in any area make the whole region subject to blocking so that the forum will not be exposed to problems and fraud.

• +2 1

Yes it is clearly described the list of countries that are banned by this forum. As we know cryptotalk have strict rules and regulations. Might be some kind of violation is the reason behind that. Or may be these countries are not willing to deal with cryptocurreny.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The reason for prohibiting these countries is that many members from within these countries commit many violations, which makes combating violators difficult. Therefore, mediators ban the entire country, so always make sure that you do not violate the rules.

• +1 1

Well my friend, some countries violated the rules of this forum a lot and sent spam to a large number of members, and this posed a danger to the forum and its members, so the forum banned these countries.

• +1 1

I think this is because the country is preventing its citizens from working in the encryption field or because there are many scams belonging to this country. It could be that they are sending spam messages or they are violating the rules of this platform. Or they do not use the English or Russian language properly.  Decent and good looking

• +1 1

Some countries have been banned from using cryptotalk, including Egypt, this forum always strives to maintain a good and effective level of posts that raise the level of encryption talk,
As a beginner, I am proud to join him.

• +2 1

Yes, Egypt, India and Pakistan may have been banned from the platform, I think that most of the clients from those countries were using this forum and the Ubit platform in an inappropriate way and making a lot of mistakes so they were banned

It has been mentioned that this platform is banned from some countries because it is based on fraud or spam or the language is other so I only know this, my friend.

We cannot precisely determine the reason, as this requires experts who have knowledge of state relations. Therefore, we can say that the platforms provide for the embargo laws for states according to the state from which they originate, so they abide by and respect the laws of that state.
I think that is the interpretation that is closest to the reality that we can deduce.

• +4 1

dear friend I want to tell you that yes you are right cricket OK then some countries by using their services in which Bangladesh Nepal and other some countries so we should working on this platform because this is very beneficial in that way we will able to earn a lot of money

• +3 1

A lot of country didn't accept this forum i can think of many reasons like using English language or the easy work from home this may not suits some countries 

My dear friend, there are many countries that have banned this site because they reject the idea of encrypted currencies and punish their citizens if they support and deal with this currency because backwardness and ignorance hangs over the minds of these countries. I hope that dealing with these currencies is broad because it is a guide for development and technology

• +2 1

Dear in general, there are some countries that have been banned by the forum on using the forum in general, and these countries are Pakistan and Egypt, and the reason for their ban is that the Egyptian people who work in the forum used to enter into very multiple accounts and were violating the forum’s rules inappropriately at all, so he saw the law  In this forum, Egypt, Pakistan and other countries that have been banned from using the forum should be deleted recently due to the inappropriate use of the forum. Thank you very much.

• +3 1