Why are some countries banned from using the forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Why are some countries banned from using the forum?

I have also seen a heading on cryptotalk that in some countries is not working and I think maybe the government of these countries not allowed the people and maybe cryptotalk moderator not allow those people to join it but I do not know the exact reason and I wanted to know about it.

As I have read in some old topics in the prohibited countries, most of the users were people who sent spam, apparently because of that large percentage they prohibited the entire country, for me it is something illogical because many other of those countries want to work here and Surely they would contribute much of what they know, for example, Venezuela is one of those prohibited countries and we know that the users of that country are among the main assets in cryptocurrencies in the world.

• +2 1

My dear friend, I am not known about this forum. Because I am new here. But I think cause these country make very low quality post than this forum ban in country. Best of luck.

There are different reasons which are some are following because some countries don't have enough knowledge while some having not good relationships with other countries while due to these reasons they are not allowed to work on this forum and the moderators banned such countries people. 

Hello dear In fact, I am like you dear. I do not know much about this and why it was banned. I hope the old members will inform us of the reason for this ban and I wish all success

because the cryptocurrency is not a legal in some countries that's why your account will be Ban if you work from that countries at this time some countries of the world is not accepting the cryptocurrency in their country e that's why why the cryptocurrency is not purchasable in that countries

• +4 1

Despite the development that most countries of the world have reached and the introduction of the Internet into our lives and our knowledge of cryptocurrencies, there are still some countries that are prohibited from trading, investing in and rejecting them, perhaps because of adherence to the laws they impose on their people by not trading and investing for fear of their national currency. And other reasons why people do not understand the concept of cryptocurrencies and the importance of trading them in the near future ... Likewise, the imposition of sanctions on some of them was a major reason in the inability of some countries to deal. There are countries that have not reached the level of sophistication that their counterparts have. From other countries .. But I think that we will not wait long until we see these countries deal with them and continue with them

• +2 1

These countries are blocked on the yobit exchange for one, rather obvious reason, as I believe. The very reason is the ban of cryptocurrencies on the territory of these countries.

I do not know what the goal of countries is to attend this forum, but if you learn ways to use cryptocurrencies and take more ideas about Bitcoin and be able to obtain it, then this is good for spreading cryptocurrencies faster in all countries.

We do not know and informed about the issue between the forum and the countries and why the forum is not paying to these seven countries

Hello mate. Welcome here. For banning some countries an account of some issues depends these countries.  Some have didint get the taxation of digital currencies. There may they are banning this. Thank you. 

• +2 1

The reasons are many for this ban.First of all i think scamming.When lots of cases of scamming are caught the forum is banned for those cnounries.The other reason s can be duplication cheating and posting useless contants.

• +1 1

A good question that aroused my curiosity at the beginning of my entry here, and I noticed through the comments that the countries that were banned there was a large group of these countries, some of them were breaking laws, cheating or violating laws and misusing the platform, including Egypt, there were a large number of Egyptians insulting other members and this  It is a pity because the Egyptian people are ancient and these bad people cannot represent a whole country, but this is the only way to protect the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, I think that the reason why some countries prevent the use of the forum for work is that these countries have not accepted to deal with Bitcoin yet, so working with cryptocurrencies is illegal, Some countries carry out fraud and improper publication 

• +3 1

On 1/8/2021 at 4:22 PM, Naveed15 said:

It is already mentioned in about forum section that it is banned in these countries because they do spams, cheating and do inappropriate post. One other reason is that their English level is not satisfactory

Yes you are right my friend.

All those countries whse reputation are not clear yet are banned from using this platform and another reason may be their government doesn't try for this platform seriously.

Dear friend, the reason for some countries being banned from working in the forum may be that they do not fit the forum rules, and there are rules that cannot be tolerated or breached

In my opinion to us, because these countries have a difficult standard of living, and the forum for them has something to do with which they change their lives, so this is with very bad things.

Your question is important, my friend. The forum prohibits these countries because they violate the existing rules and work to cheat, and this causes the forum to be reputable and the level of English is weak and this causes the ban for them

• +2 1

I am new to this forum, but I think that banned countries view cryptocurrencies as fraudulent and fake currencies, or there is a fear that this currency will affect their country's economy.

I think that thelarge number of  members of that countries are scammers and post scam topics or comments and do not make any sence so the forume have banned them 

Cryptocurrency has not yet been adopted in some countries and cryptocurrency is banned in some countries. And people in some countries used to post spam content in this forum, so this forum does not pay in all these countries.

cryptotalk banned some countries there are many reason. firstly those countrys members do spams, some are copy other post,some members post are very low quality. secondly theirs communication skill of english is very poor.

Yes you are right in some countries crypto talk is banned in some countries. But it's a bad policy to banned such thing because the future belongs to technology so the government should take notice of it.

• +2 1

I don't have any exact information that why these countries are unable to earn payment fron this forum.i have also read it in rules and in Yobit that We don't pay for these countries which include countries. 

The main reason may be, because these countries prohibit the use of cryptocurrencies, and the reason for preventing them from working in this forum may be that they are posting in inappropriate ways or posting spam in the forum, and this is not good for the forum.

• +1 1