Why are some countries banned from using the forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Why are some countries banned from using the forum?

Hello my friends, I have noticed, through my work on the Yobit platform, that there are some countries attended from using this forum, and among these countries is an Arab country, which is Egypt. What is the reason for attending these countries from this forum?

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

Hello dear these can be many reasons for this ban in some countr. Uf this forum can't fullfit the requiremey rules and regulations of some county sobthey ban it. The platform really want to keep the forum safe, so the ban them from joining the forum.       

It is already mentioned in about forum section that it is banned in these countries because they do spams, cheating and do inappropriate post. One other reason is that their English level is not satisfactory

On 1/8/2021 at 7:57 AM, Sabahzx said:

Hello my friends, I have noticed, through my work on the Yobit platform, that there are some countries attended from using this forum, and among these countries is an Arab country, which is Egypt. What is the reason for attending these countries from this forum?

Good Questions it happened   long ago when this forum was newly build and the rewards for daily post is 30k Satoshi per day most of banned country try to exploit this reward system by creating multiple accounts and some users even try creating multiple post with the same content some users even try using Vpn just to get the daily rewards but in the end the forum made a decision because they cannot control the spamming and fake account they decided to banned this country to stop the problem.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I believe that some countries are prohibited from working in the forum because there have been many scams or because the same country does not allow them to work in the cryptographic world.

Some countries are prohibited from working at this forum because members from those countries were spamming the forum and creating the indiscipline through useless or spam content and were violating the rules by using multiple account to earn double payments. These are my personal observation as I don't know the exact reason behind banning them.

• +2 1

Yes, cryptocurrency is banned in some countries and Cryptotalk Forum does not pay in those countries. I think cryptocurrency forums are banned in such countries for publishing useless and spammy content. But now I think all countries should lift the ban so that everyone can benefit from cryptocurrency and forums.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2021 at 4:57 AM, Sabahzx said:

Several countries are banned to work on this forum. It might be due to the scammers. Because some countries have lots of scammers due to the unemployment and illiteracy. It is is for the goodness of this platform to ban these countries.

Yes friends, there are some countries  where the yobit account is banned. They cannot use Yobit account in the country . As in Pakistan and Bangladesh, yobit accounts are banned. because there is no bitcoin use In which the countries has a bitcoin ban, he says that it is an illegal currency.That is why these owners do not allow the people of their country to earn bitcoin and That is why Yobit Account is baned.

There are some countries where this forum is banned. There are many reasons like they had banned cryptocurrency so this forum is banned in other countries. Most of these countries are muslim countries like Arab or Pakistan etc.

• +4 1

Some countries are banned due to the some reasons. Some are the scams and involved in making multiple accounts for getting money on daily basis. Other reason is that the violation of the rules.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't know about the exact reason behind this but i think the country which do not follow the terms and conditions of this platform they can't use this platform. This is such a great platform i hope they'll allow all the countries to access this platform. 

Some international locations are prohibited from operating at this discussion board due to the fact contributors from the ones international locations had been spamming the discussion board and growing the indiscipline thru vain or junk mail content material and had been violating the regulations through the usage of more than one account to earn double payments. These are my personal observation as I do not know the precise purpose in the back of banning them.

This because the majority of there are scam and they have a lot of numbers of scammers that's why the forum decided to ban them to stop the scammers from those countries that's why all users from other countries have to respect the rules 

It maybe due to high number of scammers or froud stars in that particular country. In other to limit or avoid such fraudulent activities it is better to ban those countries.

• +1 1

There are many reasons for banned this platform in many countries 

Banned countries are not using digital currency 

Banned countries are not using crypto currency 

The main reason of banned this platform is there are many scammers in those countries which are banned to use this platform 

• +1 1

Yobit platform is not paid some countries due to many reasons.  Mostly members from these countries are scammers and make bad environment of cryptotalk that is why these countries are banned.  I hope soon these countries got unbanned and give chance to improve their habits. 

• +1 1

There will be several reason behind the banned countries who are not allowed to work at this forum. May be members of these countries violate the rules,or they can be fraudulent and disobey to the forum administrations. May be they are most cheaters. At the last may some state doesn't allow to work crypto itself there. That's why.🙄 @Memmona

On 1/8/2021 at 4:57 AM, Sabahzx said:

Thanks.

According to my point of view the main reason that crytotalk is not paying in some countries because of their unstable economic development and conditions. Another major reason is that most of the governments of different countries are not allowed to regulate the cryptocurrencies.

Cause these countries people posted very low quality post and comments. That's why cryptotalk banned these countries for use this forum. Cryptotalk doesn’t accept any bad or useless post and comments.

Hello mate, in my opinion, I think these countries have not accepted cryptocurrency yet. Some countries think that this is a scam or it might unstable their economy. So they banned this currency. More or less we can say that those countries can not handle cryptocurrency. It is a very volatile currency and it has no trace of origin. So it can be used for illegal work as well.

• +2 1

Crypto talk authority found that most post the post from these countries are copy and useful. Most of the members of these countries just came here to earn money by copying others post. That's why crypto talk authority banned them. 

• +1 1

Some countries are banned from using cryptotalk because the scammers may do commits fraud and participate in dishonest schemes. Some countries like the arab has banned cryptocurrencies so that cryptotalk forum is not able to activate in those countries. Many more reasons also maybe prevelant.

Well, I have been involved with cryptotalk for almost 5 months now, and I have not come across any post explaining the reason why those countries were banned, but I am sure that there most be some great reason why it is like that. So I agree with the decision of the moderators. 

Edited by kion
Double post

I believe that some countries were banned because they do not meet the requirements or rules that must be met or followed in order to use the forum is because until they do not comply or follow those rules those countries will not be able to use the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1