Why are some countries banned from using the forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Why are some countries banned from using the forum?

There are some countries who have not accepted the bitcoin For this reason, then cryptotalk are banned But this is not a good thing, it is a digital currency and it needs to accept him and benefit from it Which time will also be of great benefit and the educated people of the original can also be benefited a lot if it is declared as legal. 

I think the countries that were banned from taking part in the activities of this forum because they post a less quality contents and members could not benefit from what ever they do.

Many of the countries don't allow crypto-currencies and again from these countries there was too much scammers and fake accounts. Therefore the moderators banned these countries from this forum and I think they did the good thing. Thanks for asking about this mate. 

I think that the reason is that these countries forbid their residents not to know about cryptocurrencies and encryption for some political reason, and they do not want their people to keep pace with development and advanced minds.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, I have noticed that some countries came to use this forum through my work on the Yobit platform and one of these countries is an Arab country, what is the reason for participating in these countries from this forum? What is the reason? To participate in these countries from this forum

Several nations around the world are usually restricted from using this community forum due to the fact inside people nations around the world there is certainly crypto not necessarily used or perhaps it really is against the law or perhaps it is because they will generate the information regarding inferior. Which is the primary reason this kind of community forum restricted many counties due to its low-quality articles and also con artists usually.

I think that the reason for banning these countries is the many violations of the rules and conditions in the forum by the participating members from these countries, so they were banned from working in the forum.

• +3 1

This is because there are some people in these countries who only care about profit, which is not good, and in order to be able to profit, they do fraud, sabotage and not follow the rules, and this is very bad. 

Youbit stage isn't paid a few nations due to numerous reasons. For the most part individuals from these nations are scammers and make awful environment of crypto conversation that's why these nations are prohibited. I trust before long these nations got unbanned and deliver chance to move forward their propensities.

Welcome to this forum. Unfortunately, dear friend, I do not have any information on this subject, and perhaps according to my belief the reason is the positions of these countries. I hope that you will get a convincing answer to your question.

Some countries are prohibited from using the forum due to non-compliance with the required rules in addition to their level of English is not as it should be. They cheat, post inappropriate content and create indiscipline through unhelpful or unwanted content. Add to that they use multiple accounts to earn  Double payments.

Hello everyone, I have no idea why some countries are banned, but I can say that the more countries working on this platform, we will have greater diversity of content and information, which can be valuable to all members, there are many countries that are at the forefront of cryptos, and the best thing would be, to learn from all.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

In fact, some countries face some problems and challenges from some members who work with this encryption, and some countries are afraid of these currencies, thinking that they pose a great danger to the value of their currencies and their economy.

As a curious person that I am and eager to learn, I stay with this thread since it also interests me because some countries are prohibited by this great forum, surely some users will not provide this information
A big greeting to the whole community

I think that there are many reasons, it could be because of the state itself and its policies and its prevention to work in such matters, or it could be because of the forum’s politics and rules, that is, because of the large number of fraud and random accounts that they do, as well as because of the low quality of their foreign language, so their work here in the forum will harm it and not help it On development and progress

• +2 1

Dear friends, many countries have been banned from the forum.  Because they post inferior and cryptocurrency is banned in their country.  Bitcoin is banned in many countries of the world and those who use bitcoin will be punished.  Cryptotalk has been banned in 8 countries.

Some countries are banned because if the issues that are coming from those countries. So many countries are spamming the forum and making it seem useless. So it was a good decision to restrict those countries from making posts.

There are those from many countries that have been subsumed by this platform and the residents of those countries cannot work on this platform. What is the reason for this, it is not known at all that what is the reason that because of which all those countries have been banned. Perhaps it is possible that they do not fulfill the requirements of the cryptocurrency, that is why they banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There might multiple reasons for banning users from these countries like users from these countries might be spamming, plagiarism content, shitty post, and cheating in the forum, etc. Yeah, every user might not be bad. But to keep the forum clean moderators done this step. In the future moderators might allow good users from these countries to write in the forum.

• +3 1

I think the reason why some of the countries do get banned from using cryptotalk is because either the country refuses to accept and embrace crypto currency or because the  county citizens were in it before but suddenly violated the rules of the forum

Edited by Jikansamu

I think the radon why some of the countries do get banned from using cryptotalk is because either the country refuses to accept and embrace crypto currency or because the  county citizens were in it before but suddenly violated the rules of the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend many countries around the world have a large number of hackerand fraudsters around the world and these countries are banned based on the actions of these scammers. 

• +1 1

Welcome my friend to the forum
I do not know the reason, but I hope that whoever knows will tell us why so that the knowledge will be returned to everyone