Why are some countries banned from using the forum? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Why are some countries banned from using the forum?

I think, my friend, that there are some countries that consider the cryptocurrency to be dangerous because they do not know anything about it, so they block it in their country, and I think that in the near future these countries will understand the importance of the cryptocurrency and lift the ban on it

Dear friend, there are some countries that fear these cryptocurrencies, thinking that they may be a factor in the loss of their country's currency, and they are afraid of its popularity among people and trading in it.

• +2 1

Yes we can see on yobit some countries have banned cryptocurrency and this forum does not pay people to work in this forum. I don't even know the reason for the ban on cryptocurrency.

On 1/7/2021 at 7:57 PM, Sabahzx said:

Hello my friends, I have noticed, through my work on the Yobit platform, that there are some countries attended from using this forum, and among these countries is an Arab country, which is Egypt. What is the reason for attending these countries from this forum?

@Sabahzx  That happens because many cheated by opening several accounts to give each other positive reputations and try to earn more money, some countries had a high rate of problems with this and were banned, I do not agree with that because there are those of us who work honestly and deserve it. opportunity to have the same possibilities as others, but the decision is up to the administration and you just have to abide by it, greetings.

Cryptotalk forum denies those countries from posting campaign payments due to the series of violations mostly spammers, paraphrasers and low quality posters. The list of the countries can still get access to the forum to benefits from crypto information but no payment for participation

I do not know exactly why these countries are banned, but if we think about it, it may be due to the English level of these countries. Or it could be because they spam this forum. They may also be giving them reputation from different accounts.

I really do not have good knowledge to answer the question, but I can speculate that it is because there are several countries in which cryptocurrency is not very well accepted and this forum wants to avoid having international problems, well, that is my slight personal opinion with correspondence to This may be wrong and if I am please correct me.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the reason why all of those countries we are banned from participating in this forum is because they always produce a very large amount of scammers and to be honest this is completely wrong.

• +1 1

I think the reason why they are not allowed to work again in this forum is because they are the most country that provides the forum with less content post and also much people who are engaged in spamming.

Some countries are banned because they do not speak English or because there are methods of fraud and fraud in these countries or through pirates of the Internet that countries help them to steal via the Internet.

Hello friend according to my knowledge these countries not fullfil the rules and regulations of this forum. They have not knowledge about this forum properly they are making their own rules which is not good for us.

I agree some countries are prohibited from using this forum because they use alot of cheating stuff,they do copy paste from others,they do scams and irrelevant post

There will be several reason behind the banned countries who are not allowed to work at this forum. that there are some countries attended from using this forum,What is the reason for attending these countries from this forum?

I heard about that, perhaps some users from these countries fraud and use the forum for unethical purposes, and when these violations are repeated by people from the same country, the country is banned.
This is an opinion, but there may be other reasons.

On 1/8/2021 at 4:22 PM, Naveed15 said:

It is already mentioned in about forum section that it is banned in these countries because they do spams, cheating and do inappropriate post. One other reason is that their English level is not satisfactory

My friend I can't agree with you on that. Because the English have become an international language and spoken all over the globe. There isn't a single country on which English is spoken. One or another way they speak English. I don't think that it could be the reason why this forum is banned in those countries. 

• +2 1

Yes you are right . Some countries are restricted from the campaign of cryptotalk. Because those countries users were posting lower quality content and maximum are spammers and that's why they are restricted from the campaign. 

Yes it is truth that crypto is ban in many countries. There are many reasons of this bannding. These reason give in this forum.

Some other may be that the people of these countries don't make good posts and their English level may be weak.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

Yobit platform is not paid some countries due to many reasons. May be members of these countries violate the rules,or they can be fraudulent and disobey to the forum administrations.What is the reason for attending these countries from this forum?

According to me, the yobit platform does not pay for these countries.probably  government does not like them  . Or it may be that the condition of this country is not right .I hope people will understand and like it more and more .

On 1/8/2021 at 7:57 AM, Sabahzx said:

Hello my friends, I have noticed, through my work on the Yobit platform, that there are some countries attended from using this forum, and among these countries is an Arab country, which is Egypt. What is the reason for attending these countries from this forum?

yes, some of the countries are banned with some reason, so if you know that your country are banned in this site the next day your account will be banned cause they are not allowed to work here. 

Dear maybe where cryptocurrencies are not allowed these countries are not accepting cryptocurrencies and I have seen some countries in yobit like bng Pk Id etc . And maybe crypto talk also not available for these countries citizens. 

Well there could be some reasons for banning those countries. Maybe they have high fraudulent cases or they are banned due to their weak economy problem. It could be another reasons I guess. Because they won't be banned just like that. 

Dear @Sabahzx there are many countries who banned to use the forum because they have not any mechanisms to use cryptocurrency in their country. That is why it is banned in some countries. 

Because there are many people who only care about profit and publish things that have nothing to do with the crypto field, and this is very bad. I hope everyone will follow the rules so that other countries are not banned.

Hello dear friends, 

I hope you will be fine. Another major reason is that most of the government of different countries are not allowed to regulate the cryptocountries. This fourm is real and trustful fourm. I am very interested to work online internet on this fourm. This fourm gain many benefits and important educational information about this fourm. 

I am feeling happy and excited. 

Thank you😍

• +4 1