The best example of success - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Hello my friend, this is a huge forum, and its information needs research and knowledge. We may suffer, sometimes from a contract, in this matter and face difficulties, but in the end, it is for our benefit and gain us knowledge.

Succeeding in every code of living is very possible if there is really a way of dedication and commitment attached to your processes.

Your articulation is actually on point mate and definitely impeccable and I hope lot of members should put it in action.

Thank you dear for this motivating speech. We all go through hard time in our life once and this the time when we are asked to have patience and to overcome all tough circumstances. 

Whenever we will learn this art we will succeed in our life.

Well, you are right buddy, these are big numbers, there was a time when bitcoin was having difficulties with getting recognition. Now in 2021 bitcoin has become the most popular currency, people are literally investing their money in bitcoin. Today bitcoin is the king of the crypto world.

There is no work that can be achieved easily or without effort and hardship. This is a matter that we will never disagree with ..

We must have patience in order to arrive, the more we endure and continue forward, the greater and more guaranteed success will be.

And I think that after a period of time, cryptocurrencies will become the most important and valuable as well, only with endurance, patience and commitment, we will keep pace with this development and reach success ..

Thank you for enlightening us all. You are right now the bitcoin have surpassed the threshold of 40000 usd. When it was created every one believed that digital currency is a scam and no one cared about it. Even the CEOs of many international companies did not paid any attention to digital currency but now most of them regret about their remarks about crypto currency. Now many multi nations companies like Facebook and Apple have announced to make their own digital currencies and they will be launching them soon. So, in my opinion the future belongs to digital currency. 

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

Yes my Friend. I agree with your example. We should not leaves the hope of success. Be fair and work hard, and honestly believe that success is in your near. Everything increase their value and size in the time. May be it will be work slowly but the results is very great that you never forget. So only you do with the possivness. ✌🏿

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Thank you very much for sharing the important information with us. Nobody knew about it before sometimes ago. It have progressed a lot in a little time. Hope it will progress a lot and emerge as a better platform .And it has also opened up employment for many people . Many people are making progress with the help of its information.

• +4 1

Hello dear Thanks for giving information but in my opinion cryptotalk is a best example for sussces. I really like it because this is good platform for earn money and knowledge. 

You are saying right my dear.Yes, if it was easy to achieve success then no person would be poor in this country..Have to face many difficulties to achieve success .

Success always becomes the fate of those who work hard.

When we start any work, we have to face the difficulty in it. We should not lose heart and continue our efforts.If we keep doing that work again and again with constant efforts, then one day we will definitely succeed. 

Because hard work will never go away.

To achieve success in any work, it is very important to have hard work and patience. 

Hi friend, I hope you are well. You're welcome here. There are many examples of our success but patience, goal setting and hard work play a key role in our success.

Hey friends, for me, the best example of success in trading cryptocurrencies is patience and perseverance, learning more about cryptocurrencies by reading important currency issues and following up with people who are proficient in trading on the platforms.

Wonderful, my friend, well said.
To reach success, it is necessary to encounter difficulties because achieving what we want does not come easily.
And when we are exposed to obstacles, it is good to stand with full strength and follow our steps. We can be very close to achieving our dream.
With will, determination, determination and commitment to work we will achieve the best results, my friend..

Your analysis is absolutely an excellent job done and deserves a credit for that.

I'm sure every long lasting member here will appreciate your work because it is obviously broken down to the level of understanding for both the new members and even the old and senior members.

Thanks once again mate

You are right my friend, we must not give up and work hard to succeed and be patient with our difficulties and not despair in order to achieve our goals

Surely dear it's first need of success, thanks you to give inf, I also observe that we are suffered from some bad time. This time badly changed us and we may hopeless as we can do nothing. But nothing try is last. Every success takes time. 

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

@Biba24The development of Bitcoin is so astonishing. Furthermore, for all the individuals that thinks about it, the story is an inspirational story. It moves and it propels. This is the ideal illustration of achievement. This is my opinion as a novice at any rate. I'm here to learn. What's more, it is on this discussion that I found out about Bitcoin and it's set of experiences. I'm so propelled by the story. This is exactly what I need to state as a novice . Much obliged to you for the post at any rate

On 1/7/2021 at 10:17 PM, Biba24 said:

Success will take time so we have to be patient. The example you have given is a very good example.The price of Bitcoin was not $ 1 in 2009 and now it is $ 40,000, so we all have to be patient so we can achieve something better.

Actually. This is a good example and many people will actually start using and investing in cryptocurrencies when they realize that investing in cryptocurrencies leaves a lot of profit as long as you are to become a billionaire, many people are already joining the crypto world.

You make good post and you are right ,because success come to you with time. But hard work and struggle.  You give the example of bitcoin, so after great struggle bitcoin reached that point. So we want to success then we need hard work . We can become good on this forum with time spending. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

It is a awesome support for the newcomers as well as among the old one also. Bitcoin itself increases the passion of users work more strong and honestly. Hope for the best is best key towards the success however it is slow and steady but provides the good rewards at the end. @Biba

Imran khan is the best example of success because he set a goals to become prime minister of pakistan before 22 years and today he is prime minister after many struggle .

Patience, you must be patient in order to achieve your goals. Patience comes after hard work, of course, and knowledge and experience in the field in which you work are the basis, after these things are available, you will wait until you achieve definitely success.