The best example of success - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

There will be many such stories on this forum which have been successful, we keep hearing these kinds of things from other places too, but If we want to succeed on this forum, then we must first be patient. After this as much as possible you should need to increase your knowledge about crypto.

Yes my dear brother, you gave a perfect example of success. Bitcoin is the best example for a successful coin, it totally depends on people how they use it how they give it importance. Bitcoin gains highest importance in the cryptocurrency market thats why today it has the highest value on the market.

You are right, success requires patience and perseverance greatly to achieve your goals and work in this forum needs to make an effort to gain cryptocurrencies and enough experience to trade in them well.

• +2 1

Wow great, I'm working hard too because it's a great and reliable forum. We can make good money here. We just have to be patient and keep working hard and publish good posts every day so that we can make money from this forum. We must not make any mistake in our post and keep following the rules. Success is possible.

• +2 1

What you are saying is absolutely correct, we must be patient to achieve success, and we must not be in a hurry to reach our goals or to see the results of our actions, everything good you do will bear fruit at the right time, so do not give in to failure and do not let boredom creep into your heart. Keep loving what you do to finally see success

Success comes only if we have a mind to hard work. To work in Cryptotalk you must have patience and dedication since it is a field of cryptocurrencies and digital money. Hope you achieve your goals.

There are lot of examples are exist in the world of success your post about the bitcoin price in the 2009 and the increase now about thousand percent.

We have a tendency to bridge over diligence afterward privately be transformed into a hit hers. Diligent in addition to uncomplaining tub are going to be twain icons to complete. When you push every day, in the destiny you'll get the meed. This will be most not going forceful somebody aren't able to supersede. First, privately bridge over a few missteps except mistakes libertine very fine furthermore ultimately our selves end up retinol unbeaten yielder.

You are very right my friend in other to achieve success, one must pass through many challenges and this challenges tends to slowdown the process in attaining success and one needs patience to overcome this challanges and overcoming this challanges, success will be achieved. For example, you are ask to make 100 post before you can start earning from your daily post so after sacrificing a lot just to complete this 100 post, there is this feeling of success.

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. Sometimes we have go through the difficult ways in our life. So don't be sad on it. We want patience. If we have patience we can achieve success in life. So work hard for your goals and wait the success with patience. Success will take times to arrive. So work with patience and achieve success. 

• +1 2

Yes my friend you say right success always take a time because you listen about that patience is key of success and patience is very important in any field of life .  And my friend we can get more knowledge about anything step by step . And you say right if price goes down then one day goes up .

• Useful or interesting 1

The most successful investors are the ones that has a foresight of the further developments that may occur in the future, actually before they happen. So who could predict that the Bitcoin's prices will reach these high one day? And perhaps we are even in the early days of it's price development yet.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

@Biba24  yes dear friend this is a best example for understand to everyone that for become successful patience is necessary.  If we have patience then we will become successful . Emotions lead us to the failure. Therefore don't become nervous and keep patience for become successful. 

• +1 1

Yeah, I believe, but if we don't have some hard work we can't accomplish our success in life, and the most important thing is persistence to wait for the best outcomes of our work and perseverance in making cryptocurrencies more efficient and learning. Time is arriving for our progress to be accomplished. Only keep working very hard.

The best example is bitcoin and all crypto currency specially the good project that any one can get succeed in them,it's a example for life not only in crypto currency everything start with a small steps and become bigger drops by drops 

If you are interesting in any field. And you are willing to become a successful in this field. Then you should be honest in your responsibility and work. And take your responsibility as well. You can face some difficulties in this but after few days you would be able to work in efficient way. So work hard and take interest in your work. After this you have much experience in this field.

Success can be achieved when you try your best in all aspects of everything you do. And success means hard work. For that this platform is very good platform to achiev your success 

Hii friends for me as im also a new member of this forum I think This is the ideal illustration of progress. This is my opinion as a novice in any case. I'm here to learn. Also, it is on this discussion that I found out about Bitcoin and it's set of experiences. I'm so roused by the story. This is exactly what I need to state as an amateur . Much obliged to you for the post in any case.

Yes, the growth of Bitcoin is so amazing.  And the story is a very inspiring story for all the people who know about it.  It inspires and it inspires.  This is the perfect example of success.  Anyway I think of it as a newcomer.  I came here to learn.  And in this forum I learned about Bitcoin and its history.  I am inspired by the story.  This is what I have to say as a newcomer.

Best example of success for are Steve Jobs and Google org. because they both have started from nothing but they believed in their work and didn't lose hope that they are discouraged. They worked for their success and look at them now, not a single person in this work who do not know them for their success. 

Work hard and stay focused

Yes of course my dear friend bitcoin is best examples of success its great things to achieve in this world and all of us here is present to get success in life if we work hard then i get you get your goal  so never lose your hope and hard work one day you will show its success 

Victory would not come back genuine in a single dark it all involves consisting of rising cutthroat whole shebang ebb and flow along with time to come. Every successful someone will have blood type tough downplay if you're affected by concerns than those of you mustn't surrender without problems stick to a cutthroat work plus effort most significantly play type a positive paternalism towards this year's train this type you'll be successful successful.

The best example of success is to try. Because without effort people can never be successful. You have to try the right way. You have to be very responsible and attentive towards the work. You have to work hardHard work and effort can make you successful. Why don't you want success in any work, you have to work hard, you have to respect and you have to love .

We must have patience in order to arrive, the more we endure and continue forward, the greater and more guaranteed success will be.

And I think that after a period of time, cryptocurrencies will become the most important and valuable as well, only with endurance, patience and commitment, we will keep pace with this development and reach success . 

The example is right for reaching at a good stage first we must work hard for that achievement then we will be able for that status if we think that we get a good stage just in few days it's wrong we can't arrived at a good stage in few days or months it depends on our aim if we have a big dream then we will work more hard for that achievement.