The best example of success - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Yeah, you are right buddy. Success needs more struggle to achieve as big your dreams as much you work hard for this. Success needs more struggle when you struggle and choose your way than you work for it continuously then one day you can achieve this. This is your day, your success day. The perfect example of success is Abraham's Lincoln. He is the who person which does more struggle and become the minister of America.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

I think your friend says right. Success always takes time to arrive. Any token in the first have low value but in the spends of time it's value increase slowly. You don't take decoration or frustration. Just chill wait  and see the market.

Yez dear life is full of flactuation. Some time its hard or some time its easy. So keep patience in all situation. Most of the people lose their confidence with the decreasing of BTC price. So its very bad or wrong. We should maintain our work because it will be increase in the next days.

The biggest example of success is hard work. We have to work hard to reach the pinnacle of our success through hard work. Man's will power will help him to be successful in life. He must be successful if he does the work diligently and honestly without neglecting

• +4 1

Sometimes we have to go through tough times, but we have to be patient, especially in the cryptocurrency sector, because it's so complex and broad and has a lot of numbers and row-changing statistics. hours. Furthermore the risk is very high so we need to have more knowledge in this area

My dear friend, you are right. If you want to succeed, you need time as well as patience.  If you work with patience and hard work, you will one day succeed.  Some 10 or 11 years ago the value of a bitcoin was 0.001 dalor and today it is skyrocketing. Today it is worth 33055.6 dalor.So you should keep working on this forum with patience and hard work.

For getting success we need to be very patient and hard working. No matter what type of burden or situation comes up we need to keep moving on. And there are lots of great success stories. 

Yes it is true that the bitcoin value was lower in 2009.We should not give up we should do I. The near future we could get reward of our hard working so I advice to my joiner friends or members do not give up do your work persistently success takes time for being successful you should wait for time

Successful people always know that thier must be alot of hurdles on which they going, so why not became an example for others as little majorities are going on the way of success not because of that they are not able of it but they do not resists any type of difficulties in thier way. Here in cryptotalk and crypto currencies market every one is facing alot of hurdles in a fraction of time because currencies are changing quickly and thus they need to be patient. 

Yeah my friend success is not that easy to achieve in your life. You have to do alot of hardwork and you have to be patient so long to be successful. So to be successful the main thing is that we don't have to give up . We have to keep trying and trying . Until we get in the point to achieve the goal and be successful

On 1/7/2021 at 10:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

I think your post will motivate newcomers.  Cryptotalk forum is a place to work patiently.  The patience that will work here, at some point he will achieve success.  Suppose you are earning 2$ today, but maybe one day you will earn 50$.

Actually Success is depends upon our hard work. Because nothing is impossible with outhard work. And if we do work hard then we can definately expect success . As success is connected to it. 

You are right i agree with you. According to me the best example for sussces in hard work but success is not deficult and not easy. But if we do work very hard so success comes true. 

Hello my dear friend in my olinion i think that success is come by your hardworking or your patient  my dear friend you can be successed by creating the useful post and my dear friend best example is excatly is bitcoins we can be invest our money on the bitcoins because its rate is very high.

@biba. In crypto talk organization is a best earn way and learning way by them. There are many people successful in the business of a crypto talk organization. They can be very large organizations in the world crypto talk currency and then. 

• +4 1

Hello my dear friends,

Thanks for sharing the best information. It is true that success need the time and work hard. In this forum if we work hard and take the patience we are easily get success. In the past i did not know about crypto and my knowledge was small and in present i join crypto and get more knowledge and experience. This is the best site of success. 

Hard work is the biggest secret of success, and if we want to give examples of successful people, we can see that all the successful personalities were all hardworking, then we can say that a person who works very hard  never fails in his life.

Success takes time and wait. Then the result will be bright and shiny. This is the example of working here is, if we work steadily and wait for the right time then of course we will get the rewards on time.

It means never give up and work for success.

On 1/7/2021 at 10:17 PM, Biba24 said:

Hard work makes it possible to achieve everything. You gave a very good example because the price of Bitcoin used to be very low but now it has increased a lot because its popularity is still high.

Dear friend example is very big number are available but you have any inspiration people around on knowledge if you really want to succeed that must you believe on your self confidence knowledge information you will be success in your life and 

There are many examples of success in world like Bill gates' Obama' Biden and many more but one thing is more common in all of them they never give up and they try their best to get their goal and they continue struggle  and today they are success ful person on world

Dear mate

You are saying  absolutely right success takes some time .if we work hard to achieve our goal take some patience we will be succeed and God rewards with lots of happiness.

Thanks

• +3 1

The best example of success depends on your work and on your self control. Let me explain you one thing that if you have a successful life then you must control your anger you must control your self esteem which is very important. Success depends on our hardwork. Thank you 

• +5 1

Well dear mate in my point of view I will tell you that success is totally depends on your shoulder that how much you can carry the burden and not giving up your self.