The best example of success - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

Success  

When it comes to crypto talk and you did your work well you earn and make profit. When you want success you have to be patient ,self confidence and believe in reaching your goals. When you want success you have to work hard because success don't come that easily.

If we are working good here than don't worry about the success its give you must because you are doing your work with all of your loyality and loyality never give you any lose so keep working here you must successful in one day 

To be successful my friend then you must believe in yourself and be determine to make the success. Stop doubting because other failed to reach the success. Your patience and determination for the hard work will push you to reach the field of the success.

Yes, you were right. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. All obstacles in life have to be dealt with diligently. You have to work hard to be successful in cryptotalk. Since this is a site for all people, the scope of its work is very small. If you work according to the right rules, you will get success.

Hard work is the key to success    

The best member is that one who keep patience and who work continously. And the results will be always perfect and excellent.

So never lose your hope and one day your hard work will show its success.

My dear friend success gives us lot of examples I see the posts of seniors about the success and very glad to see their success. This thing motivate me a lot to become a successful member of cryptoyalk.

yes my dear friend, if you want to fulfill your cause on this forum very quickly and become a successful person, then you should always try to create a new post and that too should be helpful to people. When you create a post, that informative  and knowledgeable, then people give you positive react, due to which you get success very quickly. So I will request you to always follow the rules of this platform to create a very informative and knowledgeable post. 

On 1/7/2021 at 6:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

@Biba24 Thank you, my friend, a wonderful participation, of course, the suffering comes from the inability to achieve success at the required time, as these currencies at the time they appeared, no one cared about them, and now the value of these digital currencies has increased and the demand for them has begun to be very large and this is what makes currencies daily after day progressing And the price increases

• +1 2

Dear friends success take a long period of time if you want to get success you should have to face all challenges bravery. If you want to get success at this forum you should work hard for a long time. It is possible by writing successful post.

The best examples of sucess on the forum can be the seniors we should look for their posts how they work and creat good quality contemt they way the describe a topic and respond to a topic if we follow them i think we can become successfull like them in no time  best of luck all respected members 

The basic rule in life is that there is no quick success, quick success is followed by a catastrophic failure. You have to learn and gain experiences and then start practical application so that you can get good profits little by little, then you reach success after you have failed and learned many lessons.

• +2 1

Dear mate i think bitcoin is best example of success. In 2009 its value was nothing. But in 11 years of journey it raised to huge value of $40000.

Its success is in front of us. 

Eloon musk is other prominent example of success. He is the richest person of world at this time.

Make sure you have to good content post . Bitcoin is best example of success.  In this forum you getting bitcoin in the forum you will be glad . Thankyou for giving this amazing information. It's help motivate day by day .

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

Yes my friend you are absolutely right that success needs time. We have to be patient in the field in which we are working and we should work consistently. If we can give time to our success we can become a dream person and a successful human.

Working hard is the best key of succes. We all know that failure is the Pillar ofc succes. So work hard.If you want to success in life  than it is very  importan. By working hard we can be successful.We need patients for success too.    

You have just given us an excellent example of the success we obtain, you went through time with effort and perseverance, at first when I entered the cryptographic world I was disappointed by the failures that I had done on the platforms that they were only scams and waste of time, but now I know that with effort you can obtain everything

• Useful or interesting 1

We can succeed if we have a goal and work hard. Likewise, be patient and work only after you have learned everything. Then, if any mistakes occur, do not give up and try to correct the mistake and move on

On 1/7/2021 at 9:17 PM, Biba24 said:

@Biba24 you are right my dear friend sometime we work hard and at the end point when the success is just a step away from the but the leave struggling because of losing hope. Just remember one thing don't  leave struggling just work hard and hard 

The road to success is always difficult and has many obstacles, but we must overcome them and move towards our goal.

Persistence and strong will are the secrets of success.

To be successful from my little experience and gathering I made on success is that we need to be patient and be dedicated in whatever we come across, by been patient it acquired us to be successful in life.

of course of flow and In aspect fact, you are right, my friend, we requirement at all times be uncomplaining and self-confident and have faith in in attainment our goal, which is to toil pitiless to attain this goal and not think hopeless and frustrated and not give out in to any difficulties we stand facing We have to continuously strive to complete our goal through hard work, recognition for sharing.

My friend I heard about 3 to 4 years ago and now I am not even equipped to believe the presence of this kind of foreign currency.  But now I can't believe that Bitcoin has reached k 39k in the same situation that I am referring to.  I assume this is the real achievement. 

• +2 1

Of course my friend, whatever your goal is greater, it needs a longer time, and if it weren't for the time and effort expended, there would have been pleasure and importance when achieving success and reaching the desired goal

• +1 1

Yes my friend you are correct. Success always takes time. We have to wait patiently and work harder by doing this success will find you. This is also applicable to this forum too.

In practical life we see many examples of success but in my opinion 3 or 4 years ago who one save bitcoin now they are success and now they do business and live the lifestyle easy