Some advices for the beginners - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

I am a novice in this forum and some people advised me that not violating the forum rules is the most important thing and publishing topics with excellent content and new topics every day is what makes you a distinguished member and I try to learn and research in order to implement these tips

hello friend thanks a lot for sharing your information for the beginners number of people here who join escape to talk on daily basis I am also a beginner and you be so thanks a lot for sharing your information keep sharing your information

• +4 1

Thank you, my friend, for this information. It is useful for beginners and I am a beginner and I work hard to be an active member of this forum and provide really useful information.

Hello friend I am here to tell you got the advice from the beginner because I I am myself as a beginner someone advise me don't get greedy because when you are greedy the bad things happened so work  in this this platform store and study and you will earn more than you deserve

This will help many of the new members here because I have noticed that many of them do not go to a section about the forum to find out about these things and they stay here to read the posts and learn from them and trust the posts of the members who have more experience than them.

• +2 1

Thanks so much dear for making this clear for all of us. Now all of the beggniers can easily get themselves clear that what necessary steps we should take to get ourselves a good start. 

Well I agree with you my friend; plus they have before beginning any problems must read the forum rules good adherence and avoid the breach of it ..For example, you should not send random mail ..Do not use incomprehensible and ambiguous words ..Besides, avoid copying and pasting too. 
Good luck learning, my friends.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Hello dear friend, beginners should respect the rules and not break them, because that will lead to their banning, and it is important to avoid copying, pasting and even rewording, Introduce new ideas and useful content to others in order to gain respect and reputation, and do not seek to earn money only, the information here is very valuable

• +3 1

A very useful post for me, as a beginner, I found the benefit in it. I did not know all these laws. I hope you will keep us updated with useful information. Thank you.

very good advices you gave to all beginners am also new on this forum and i advice to all newbies to always share  the best content that help other members to learn new things related to crypto and follow the rules and regulations of forum strictly.

Thank you for sharing this useful topic. For me, the most important is to respect the rules and all can be good. In term of creating useful topics or posts important for you that you have to read all the information and do a little bit research related to this. Actually, This is good platform for earn earning. Don't worry dear this is secure site.

I want to give some advices to new members. Firstly new members should understand the rules and regulations of this plateform and also you should follow the rules. And then you have to complete first hundred trial posts so that you can suceed at this plateform.

I thank you for providing these wonderful tips, and I add to it that beginners should focus on a specific goal and not distract themselves with many things, and also gain experience and learning is more important than money.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, thank you for your useful participation. I completely agree with you and consider that all these points are important and essential for all beginners to achieve success in this forum.

Which have experience with former members adhering to the forum's rules? You'll be in possession of the valuables. Also, put in the effort. You'll be good then. You're capable of more. You have the opportunity to make money. You will read something new here. Thank you for believing in your education.

Let me explain to you some tips that make beginners giants in this forum and note a basic topic in that I always see old posts going back several months until I thought that there is no new topic we share in this platform so I want to challenge all members to search and investigate themselves from  In order to stimulate the competition between them and themselves in order to create a new and important topic, and I think it is the effective, feasible and useful way to achieve this, as we will see useful topics and rich and deep information.

As a beginner, I find this article very useful and important, thank you my friend for these helpful tips for everyone, it is nice for experienced members to help their novice friends through comprehensive and useful articles like this article, good luck to everyone.

Thank you very much buddy for this nice advice, yes this is one of the things must of the new members in the cryptotalk platform lack and that makes them to perform unnessary mistake within the platform, so this will be very useful and helpful. 

se is a very good information you shared here and actually it will be very important to the beginners who recently join the forum and in addition is adviceable the newbies understand the rules and regulation of the forum before anything first.

Hello my friend, on this beautiful platform, I think that the most important advice that I can give you is reading the laws, following them and not violating them, respecting the other, and learning from the adults here.

Hello dear friends, I agree with you my dear friend in every word you said about tips for beginners. I think that every beginner should read and follow the rules, terms and conditions. Good luck to all 

• +1 1

I thank you for providing these advices and sharing your experience and I also advise you to be patient and not give in to any difficulty that may get in the way of success and it is ok if we make mistakes we have to consider them lessons for us to gain the necessary experience good luck 

• +2 1

Thank you, my friend. Thank you very much for sharing this information and useful notes with beginners. We will work hard and adhere to the forum rules to achieve success and acquire skills as well as for financial gain.

Thank you for this information, which includes all advice, especially for beginners, and we must if we want to stay on this platform to follow all the rules and gain more experience

• +1 1

Thanks for these valuable advice, I think that every newbie should read the policy and terms of service in order to understand the rules of the forum and protect himself from getting warning points and then the ban