Some advices for the beginners - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Atifa3456

Some advices for the beginners

In fact, these are simple steps .. and we must work with them as beginners .. Also, I will give advice .. You should not copy and paste .. in order to bypass the warnings and prohibitions .. I hope that everyone when reading the topic reads the comments because this provides additional knowledge .. Adhere to the forum rules and gain knowledge .. You must be patient my friend .. I wish you and everyone good luck

Since the beginning of my work in the forum, I have read many posts explaining the importance of (forum about), so I visited the forum and found a lot of useful posts that contain forum rules to avoid banning or making mistakes.

• +2 1

Very nice advise for we the begginers to follow actually, I'm a begginer and am not rushing to finish my free 100 posts because I know doing that is not right. I just want to gain much experience and knowledge so that I can keep posting good quality posts.

It's great to see someone give advice, as a beginner I had some confusion working here, but when I read your advice I got some solutions, thank you my friend for providing these advice

Hello., Do follow the rules and regulation of this forum and create a good quality content I you will learn alot of new things just focus on doing good work.🙂

My dear friend, thank you for this topic. I am new here and these are good points that must be adhered to in order to advance work in encrypted currencies. We must work harder and gain knowledge

Dear friends, there are some important tips. First, you must create a comment of your own that contains useful information, or posts with new content related to cryptocurrencies, the comment must contain 100 characters as a minimum.

Thank you my friend . I agree with you on this thing. I entered here about a month ago and until now I have not finished the 100 posts because I believe I should take knowledge as much as possible and then write what I want.

Dear novices, dear beginners, advice to you in general, as you are new people in this forum, a newly coded forum, enter the section on forum rules and read the forum rules well, then start posting, of course, after the great commitment in the forum rules. The first free water posts, and then the light by earning a day with 20 posts a week after publishing the posts Thank you very much

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. Our comments should be useful and contribute to the benefit of everyone, especially beginners. Frankly, I thank you for this useful topic

Thank you very much for those good advice, and I want to add advice, that you have to read a lot of articles related to cryptocurrencies in order to develop and move to another section other than the beginners section.

Thank you, my friend, for this useful participation for everyone. I think that all newcomers should read the rules and abide by them and share important and useful topics for everyone and stay away from everything that causes the ban

There are so many posts having the same topic and content of sharing the advice for beginners. We should have to avoid these duplicate topics because it is too much irritating to reply the same posts again and again.

The advice that i wants to give all my junior members is that always work hard with the passion, noone can defeat you until you giving them chance to do it, hope you understand.

Thanks for this useful advices my friend these advices are really helpful and beneficial for all the members of this platform and especially for new members because if they will follow them then they can survive on this platform for a long time so they should follow these steps if they want to survive for along time and create better contents for this platform. 

Hello dear greetings if you are new in this  platform like me I think this suppose it is very useful information about beginner what to do and what do not I really learn lots of about this post too so thank you for creating this post and I will give you positive reputation do to your hard work and best thing about giving advice to the newcomer

Hi dear mate

Nice post from you and it is helpfull for beginners. 

They should must know about the rules and regulations and make posts  according to the rules. They should spent more of their time here to get more information about this forum

All the best thank you

Of course, upon entering the forum, beginners should read the forum’s conditions and policy, abide by them and not violate them, and benefit from adult publications to understand the nature of work on the forum before starting work.

Thank you, dear friend, for these great advice, but I think that the first 100 posts should be within a period of only 7 days
You are right we should only seek useful information

Thank you so much for giving information for newbies that are working on this platform ,we should do hardwork on this platform to survive a long time and this is the best platform for gaining knowledge and earning 

It is acceptable that you raised this theme, which could be valuable to novices and different individuals, however I might want to make reference to a vital thought, which is to adhere to the principles so you don't open yourself to the banned and I wish you an agreeable excursion in the field of coding.

In the beginning, I must thank you for these important tips for us as beginners, and secondly, I have to welcome everyone
Some of the advice I can give to my friends on the forum is to be careful and straightforward at work
I also advise them to stay away from topics that they do not understand, because this may cause them to have negative evaluations
I also advise them to read articles about cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrencies

Very good and great explanation friend. Very impressive.  This is very useful for beginners . One thing that i know from your post is that we should make yobit account after completing hundred posts. I think everyone should follow these tips if they want that their account will not ban.

• +1 1

Thanks for your giving Information us . These points are not only for beginners These are help ful for everyone. Actually we should to read all topics and comments and we will get more knowledge about this forum. 

• +1 1

You are right beginners can get informations from your topic because you have mentioned all rules of this crypto campagin. New members should make 100 posts first and then register their account on yobit. net it is a specific rule and avoide to make useless posts and make posts randomly in whole sections of this forum. Due to making random posts you you will aware to the complete crypto forum and their will be no difficulty for you in making useful  posts at daily basis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.