Useful advice for beginners - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Useful advice from me too, start reading posts that are better than all these posts that contain advice, you are here to learn and to be part of the forum, give your advice and your experience, not to just read posts about reading the rules, which is something that has been said in too many posts already.

Cryptotalk has helped me improve my knowledge about cryptocurrencies, I try to take advantage of each day to learn something new, or to strengthen my teaching, I really like what is explained here, it is really great to be able to work and learn at the same time, and In my country, job opportunities are scarce, of everything I do online to earn a living, cryptotalk is essential.

It is normal for the novice to face some difficulties at the beginning of his work in this forum, you must continue and work hard and you will find yourself gaining a lot of knowledge and cryptocurrencies
The most important thing is to work hard while adhering to the forum rules and regulations.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend, thank you for this participation. I am one of the newly joined members. I am very interested in any information about new members and I seek to gain important experience and extensive knowledge in this field. The people here are cooperative and abide by the terms of the forum and this is a positive and promising thing.

• +1 1

This explanation is very nice friend, i think that the beginners spend more time in making post in this cryptotalk forum, because the more time you spend and the more you achieve more experience and knowledge from old members in this platform

For new bies all seniours are suggesting the same thing that be patient and do work rightly.Give time to this forum and read all the comments in about forum.So new bies pay head to all the seniours posts plz.

Dear @Jam sidra there are many useful advices for the beginners when they write a post they should avoid from cheating they avoid from copyright the posts of the beginners should be simple they should learn from the old members 

The forum requirement be set an adequate amount time to maintain it with our beneficial in rank and portion the members with the evaluation of explicit posts be trained and to be share out of the forum bequeath your opinion and your happening not to hardly convert posts about appraisal the convention!! 

Your all welcome I to this crypto world , once you follow the instructions both the rules and regulations laydown by the crypto moderators you will earn well , avoid cheating into the forum because this may affect your crypto world 

Hello all new members, it is important, my friends, that you read the proven rules and publications of this forum in order not to make mistakes that may close your account after which you must know something that this forum is to learn a lot of things about the field of cryptocurrencies, invest your abilities by learning.

This is the best forum to start learning about the cryptographic world and I am happy to see many people who are here in search of knowledge and not so much for the money, this is an incredible forum, its interface is very practical and fast to work, I'm glad having arrived here I am not really new to the forum, I have been a couple of weeks but what I have learned here is a thousand times better than what I would have learned, only here I can learn, ask everyone in the forum and most importantly decide on What area do I want to develop in the cryptographic world?

I am really grateful to be here at cryptotalk and I tell everyone new to my comment that this was the best decision they could have made and it is to be here to learn and win.

• +2 1

Beginner should done the first step that they read just posts of seniors than they gain ideas and such create good content about the topic and the content should be in three lines or hundred words it display the comment as unique and very quality wise and it should deliver the whole idea in three lines.

Yes friend you mention right ,because this is a forum and a great opportunity ,so can earn learn on this forum. So if you want to get some thing feom this forum. So spend your time to learn which may help you in your achievements.  Learn about all thing which you want to lear  so this opportunity to earn more and learn more.

• +1 1

My dear friend you should work hard in this platform you should follow the rule and regulation and you should write useful and good post you dont be copy it or stolen from othere just used other comments for hints

You give a good advice to newbies. When I was new alot of my respective seniors helps me. Always follow the rules and regulations and never lose hope don't become greedy and  depend on your own self. 

Much obliged to you, old buddy, for giving this helpful data, particularly for amateurs. Obviously, the additional time a part spends on this discussion, the better by picking up data and expanding information.

This forum's main aim is to provide their members a safe and stable platform for learning and exchanging information. So the new users should always focus on learning, not on taking payments for their posts. They should always see the payments as a bonus, but not a goal. This is the most important advice I have for the beginners.  

• Useful or interesting 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Thank  you so much for giving such an adorable piece of advice.  Your advice helps me a lot and I have followed your recommendation.  I am a beginner, I checked the rules of this platform.  And I am eager to do the specific 100 posts for my registration on this platform and then I start getting paid for my useful posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner, we must always try to seek information from experts in the forum. Every new member should post beautifully  and it shou be your own idea. No anrogancy should be display.

This forum's main aim is to provide their members a safe and stable platform for learning and exchanging information. So the new users should always focus on learning, not on taking payments for their posts. They should always see the payments as a bonus, but not a goal. This is the most important advice I have for the beginners.  

Dear biggners I suggest to you, you should try to do post with useful information and knowledge. You should follow the rules of cryptotalk forum. You should try don't put copy paste material in this forum otherwise your account will be blocked by moderator.

Of course, this thing is important in life. You learn and earn money at the same time. Through this, you can get what you want, but through learning and winning the right rules in order to reach the right goal, I wish you a happy day

• +2 1

There is a lot of useful information about publishing topics in the forum, including not copying and pasting topics and not commenting more than once on the same topic and other rules that must be followed to organize the forum's work well.

I'm also newbie so don't have enough knowledge.

Follow the rules.

Don't copy past.

Don't do maximum than 20 comments per day.

Thank you so much, this post was very beneficial for us. You are absolutely right that one should first learn Rules  and regulation And every comment should have good content so that it gives good like Is a very good platform to earn very good money Thank you so much