Useful advice for beginners - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

It is imperative for Kiptotal to have each member receive his or her proper skills.Newcomers must get ideas from the posts of the old members of the forum.Rational posting is important for forums to refrain from all irrational posting

Yes it is very wise information I think and also very helpful I think. Yes my bro you need just work hard learning abilities  and patience then your destination come to you. By the way hard work people never fail and here is a lot of money.

• +2 1

I gave good advice for beginners, my friend. The most important thing is to understand the forum rules and apply them well in order to benefit everyone with the information and a good profit for the owner. Good luck everyone

Yes my dear there areany advices I think but I say you it is the right useful advice is tht advice safe your account and you will be able for proper learning so I say you follow rules and become a man in the future.

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

This site is best for gaining knowledge from income because we get some new posts from this site every day so that we can gain knowledge from it.If we spend time in this site then we hope we can go a long way.

wellcome my dear begginner in this platform first of all you should read the rules of crypto talk well so that later there will be no problem in your account.  Cypto talk is a great way to earn money.  And it also increases your knowledge.  And it makes your English better

This is very helpful for the new members here in this forum, the important thing that they will do here is to follow the rules and regulations because this is shows the respect from the moderators here who are helping us to gain some money, and also making a quality post to not being deleted your post and to help other members to gain some knowledge.

• +1 1

Hello guys hope I will be fine I am new in cryptocurrency I don't have any ideal about that but you should write beautiful comment  and useful words it will useful for beginners.

There are many reasons why you can't build yourself up with your own mind. many of the Newbies don’t know what they want to do because they were confused for some reason. so I advise you all not to be confused with just contacting you seniors work hard here if you are more The more you work the more you gain a reputation and your rank level will also increase here so one seems to focus on your reputation.

Welcome newcomers to this forum.  Newcomers must know the details of this forum. Know the rules of this forum.  We have to work according to the rules.  Moreover, useful posts.  Others' posts cannot be copied. You have to work with your own knowledge. Here you can earn money as well as gain your own knowledge. You can follow and work with seniors. You have to post 20 times in this forum every day. I hope you find this useful advice.  It will come in handy for everyone.

Hello dear friend, thanks for your advice how start in this forum, you are right if we spend time in this forum we will get knowledge and  this knowledge will help in the future. About forum section and beginning section are useful for new member and who don't know too much about cryptocurrency.

My advice to Beginner's is that first you have to make 100 comments for free for which you can't make any income then you have to comment daily rain rain and after 7 days you will get your payment thank you

Yes my boss it is right this forum one of the useful and best forum I think but I say you never breaks the rules and it is good forum just here you learn knowledge you got then practice it one day you remember this forum.

• +1 1

I am new member in this platform. Thanks dear sharing this post . I have learn many things in this platform. I have satisfied this post. Cryptotalk not only earn to money also learn many things.

Its true as I am beginner here and I find this platform very handy and helpful to learn about cryptocurrency.Before joining this forum I was completely unknown with crypto and now gradually I am getting knowledge about it and learning many useful things.

This is crucial point that you are asking. You should work in community. You should copy the posts of other people. Because for this reason you can  bane. last point is that respect your elder member. 

My friend, you have shared a tremendous information with us. Your post will prove to be very beneficial for the beginners. First of all, all beginners should do whatever they do here according to the rules and regulations of this platform. We should not do anything against this platform's rules. If you continue to work according to the rules of this forum then in this way they will not face any problem. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

@Sam Smith @Mir Hamza @Kanji @rand33

The advice that we are having today is that there is a lot of work to be done we are able to build the effective and choices tot which we re able to build the great powerful to it there is always well informed structure's that are effective and powerful we need to be good in this kind of things that works well for us all and be good with it the greatest choices that there is out here

• +2 1

Yes of course you are right cryptotalk is very beneficial for all of us because in cryptotalk we can learn and earn both at the same time we all know cryptocurrencies are the modern currencies of the world so it will also help us in future

• +3 1

This is true because in order for one to enjoy and earn from this forum one has to understand the rules guiding this forum. And also most importantly when posting here try to read other people's comments so you learn some few things about crypto too and also how that forum works and you will earn a lot if you work even harder.

Good advice friend. I'm also agree with you. Beginners should learn about this forum very well. Cause that is the main part of earning from this site. Cause if you don't have any knowledge about this forum then you won't success ever in this platform.

Good information for beginners. Beginners really need support of senior members. I think on this forum beginners can learn a  lot about cryptocurrency,Trading and other platforms. 

IMy useful advise to beginners goes thus if you definately want to remain in the group you will definitely need to be patient and work harder also do not participate copy and paste of post in that way I think you are good to go

Yes my friend, I agree with you that coded talk changes our future and makes us more ambitious and dreamy. Reading the rules and sprinkles is very important for beginners and staying in the beginners section for some time is also important،I also want to add, for beginners, to pay attention to writing spelling in the English language correctly, easily, and understandable to all.

Obviously the additional time a part spend on this discussion the better by picking up data and expanded information and because knowledge is very important things in life.