Useful advice for beginners - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

My useful advice is for new members that you can publish your 

100 posts firstly .Then you published your paid posts.

You can also chosen a very interesting and  knowledgeable

topics 

Best of Luck . 

First of all, I welcome to those member who are new on this forum.Because it is the best earning app which gives you a real money. So,work hard and don't do grammer and spelling mistake. One important thing don't copy the materials of other fellows.I aspect that you will follow the instructions.

You are absolutely right. I urge your point that this platform is a very good yield unit for the needy people who do not have anything to do. So they can fulfill their basic needs through this platform.

But the condition is that they follow the rules of this platform and do not make any violations and it is necessary to harden their work. 

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, this forum provides a great job opportunity for everyone who loves to change their lives for the better. Therefore, we must collect everything related to the world of cryptography and currencies to rise to a better future

The perfection is that u must aim to learn the knowledge and experience the situation and research properly and u would feel that how u are going to work. Don't hurry up instead read the rules and guidelines and start writing according to topic. Read other comments and understand the situation and develop a idea and out it into words.

First of all try to find the topic you knows better.use correct vocabulary and dictionary .at the begining be careful read rules and regulations carefully.don't  break any rule.read others post carefully to understand the sense of question .you will gradually learn crypto .stay bless stay save.

provide bright future us

yes off course you are right mate i agree with you, i want to give an example that if you have little bit knowledge about any thing you will do your best in your work in your work and if you don't have proper knowledge about any thing you will not do your best in your work, and you face some difficulty in your work, when you spend more time, if will provide you lot of knowledge and experience, do proper work and should try to use polite words in your comments,be careful and be patient. 

3 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

People who are new to this site all ask how to work on this site and how to earn money but if they have read the rules then this question will not come to their mind.So of course those who are new to join will read the rules.

• +2 1

Welcome here. At first complete your first task 100 comments then when you get membership here everyday comments 20 to 30. Try to make your topic more informative. Try to write in easy simple english. Don't copy from other you can take help from others but not copying them.          

• +2 1

Thanks a lot for your guidelines. I am going to advice some thing else that all the beginners stay relax and for all the rules and regulations of this forum . We help each other  by stand with a hope. So stay cool and stay relax and work hard .

Welcome dear beginners to cryptotalk forum . I advice you to follow the rules of this forum. I advice you to work hard on this forum. I advice you to work with honestly and sincerely. I advice you to work with positive mind . I advice you to work with patience.

Dear your post is exceptionally valuable for new individuals. This post guide new individuals in appropriate manner. In the event that new individuals gain from your post and work as per your recommendation then they become solid individuals on this stage and bring in alot of cash and furthermore learn alot of information. However, I additionally counsel to new individuals that offer regard to each part since this stage resembles a family and each part have equivalent right.

I will advise the new member that when he joins this form, then follow the rules of this forum, if he does not follow his  rules, then he will not benefit from joining this forum. You always make very good posts so that people read your posts and get knowledge and you will give reputation .

• +1 1

Yes first and the mist important thing is to read forum rules, because it decides weather we work genuinely in this forum. We should never try to break any one of the rule or else we will end up getting banned or warning points. 

What I will add more is for beginners to be focus and set a goal with that it will make them achieve their goals. They should value the knowledge and experience they will gain from this forum than any fund or money they will be getting 

My advice to my colleagues beginners: be patient, remain optimistic, adhere to the rules and regulations of this forum, post meaningfully, put everything you learn in to good use. 

Yes i'm new here And I would like to tell beginners to work with the patient here and do some patience, after that you will get reward for your work. You will continue to receive your payments on a daily basis So that you can solve your problems

You share some good advice its really important information for biginners.i advise all those here that their ambition is knowledge and learning. When you have an ambitions then definitely you can get good earning. So always post in simple words that is understandable for every members

Yes my friend I'm agree with you if you are newbie here you need work hard here to make good money first you need read the policy of this platform and follow all rules i suggest you learn about trading on Google or take a proper course about trading 

Great job my dear I consider myself lucky that you thought me capable of getting advice for myself And in this case I will definitely help you and give you a good advice.❤

If you want to stay on this platform then for this you need to follow Rule and Regulation of this Platform Because if you do not follow the rules and regulations of this platform, then your account will be banned.  

I think the most important thing for Biggnier is to learn from this site because he doesn't know about crypto currency trading bitcoin and other things on this site .. then the rules of this site are very strict first you read the rules then you start your business if you  If you do not follow the rules but you face many problems, your account may be suspended by the administrator.

Beginners are the backbone of cryptotalk. And their presence and their safety is our first priority.

So let me tell you that a perfect newbie is that who work on time, who give more time to this place, who participate in seniors discussion, who follow the rules from A to Z. Then it would not be difficult for them to work for long time.

It is very important for beginners to work hard and earn on this site. This form provides a lot of information about cryptocurrency that we can learn.And we should also choose a topic to comment on that we have complete information about and add informative comments to motivate others through our experience to evoke passion in others.

Hello, it is true that the first thing to take into account before starting to create cryptographic articles is that you have to read the instructions, since there we will find what can and cannot be done, in addition to that they will be useful at the time of write a post.
Welcome, newcomers, the project is a good opportunity that should not be missed, we must try to work it in the best way, and give the best of each of you, remember that the purpose of this forum is to give To know cryptography, learn from it and be able to benefit ourselves, it does not require a long time, it is just to follow the rules correctly, best regards.

I would like to advise all the beginners present in the forum that before making any post, take some knowledge  that your post should be prepared only after a good read out of others suggestions. You should make a post according to the rules and regulations of the forum, whenever you go, your post will prove to be a unique and useful.