Useful advice for beginners - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

Yes for sure mate, and I agreed with you hundred percent, in point of fact and sincerely speaking you have made a great lecture which will help a lot of the members especially the newbies, on how to avoid been facing any challenges.

Youre right about that taking time here as a newbie is important indeed so you are not missing out on anything and knowing something to consider is to try to understand things you can't understand it will make sense soon enough if you understand it well.

I advise to All newbie to write their own content. Post all their comints with  relevant on topic. If we post irrelevant our post will be deleting and warning points mention on our profile. If repeate our mistakes  than cryptotalk will kickout from this forum.

Yes my friend crypto forum really changed our life and this forum is very helpful and informative . We can earn money and learn knowledge about crypto world at a time from this forum . And as you say learning is very important for do work in any field that's why we should always get knowledge about this forum by reading posts of senior members .

• +3 1

Yes my friend. There will be difficulty at the beginning time in this forum. Me myself faced so many difficulties here. But now I got more knowledge about this forum and BTC. Thanks to all the senior members.

I am also a beginner and I advice for other beginner that you must follow the rules and do your best or don't lose the hope. Write comments in simple words that understandable by others.

You post is too much useful for new member because this post guides the new member on the way.If a new person will read your post and work according to your advice hen he will become a strong member from this platform. 

If you pick out the subject and comment on it, then search the know-how by means of yourself and then remark, do not paste the comment replica of any man or woman, this will destroy your recognition.And do now not giving the incorrect records, in case you deliver the wrong records, then human beings will give you bad file motion due to which your account can be closed.

• +1 1

As a new beginner you must first understand what cryptocurrency and cryptotalk is all about so that you will be able to know what you are expected to do on this forum.also you must be familiar with the rules and regulations

Dear Biggners I advise you, you should try to post with useful information and knowledge.  You should follow the rules of the Cryptotalk forum.  You should try not to copy and paste content into this forum or your account will be blocked by the moderator.  So thanks for being a little careful.

On the off chance that you select the point and remark on it, at that point search the information without anyone else and afterward remark, don't glue the remark duplicate of any individual, this will ruin your reputation.And don't giving some unacceptable data, in the event that you give some unacceptable data, at that point individuals will give you negative report activity in light of which your record will be shut.

Good post indeed and every beginner must learn a lesson from theses mentioned tips and perform good at this platform. Actually beginner are new and don't know anything and I think if they take any step without knowledge then it would bring some bad results and u would love to avoid it and don't want to face such conditions so my sincere advice is that u must read the rules and proper research and than make post

• +1 1

At the point when we started things out here we don't think about the cryptos.for begginers it is must that we should compose great post.your post will have been staggering information .if individuals read your post it mean they attempt to do great post.so that it is must to learn first and do great job.

• +4 1

Note that all advice in these forum are all important,so therefore any advice giving to you take it to be useful, no matter how Small or big it is period. So dear mates stick to all advice.

It's important for our beginners,Because this forum is an international forum most people share their opinion to the other.Because this forum is an international forum most people share their opinion to the other, And this is a erning poient. So we need advice. Thank you.

Welcome to work in this forum.Beginners should obey some rules while working in this forum.They must be polite while working and try to work with the utmost efficiency. In the comments of each post they must highlight some things that will help other members.Newcomers must not argue against someone's post directly.If you have any questions about this post, you can ask politely. But you can't say anything that hurts the poster.If you want to show your best skills then you should talk about some unique things you have ideas about or you can discover something of your own.Keep working like this, you will definitely be able to do better.Good wishes for you my friend!! 💙

I would like to advise you all new beginners dad your ambition should be knowledge and learning you should not work here only for money if you do good you will get money don't take tension of money.but make your ambition and gain experience because after a long time the coding world will be spread widely and it is good that you have gained experience you can learn more in future and you can become great. So you are aim so not only to earn money.

It obvious that some members don't pay attention to the posting campaign, post irrelevant information just to meet up with their daily yearnings to receive payment. The forum requires a member to spend time studying the valuables information post by fellow members to gain additional experiences

If you are new to this forum you need to read this group rules, it is of utmost importance you will know what to do and what you aren't supposed to do, avoid copy and paste so that your account won't get banned, you need to write 100 posts which is just like a test make sure they are relevant  if you want to get good reactions the irrelevant ones will be deleted. 

Thank you for sharing information... I advice to must follow the rules and regulations from this site... Your post is meaningful and gets more information... And it's use  easy wording to understand the concept and meaning from the members of this site... 

I will give you only one advice that do not lose your hope ever learning is better than to lose hope if you are fail in first attempt then you should have to try again and again.

Hey guys, welcome to cryptotalk site. As a newbie of the site, you should mantain all the rules and regulation of the site.as a good member you should respect the site from heart. It will be a benificial site for you.                 

First of all welcome to all the beginners and I hopefully you will read all the rules of this platform in this way you can easily survive in a good way please save yourself the method of copy and paste and provide unique content about the topic which gives u the reputation in positive result.

All device to be used for these digital exchange is useful its depend on how best you can use the device if its smartphone that you enjoy best use it and if its laptop use it but you need to know how to use it effectively

You are right to work here only need to focus, regulate the time and comply with rules so we are effective and we protect our account of the ban, and the earning of knowledge and interest from this forum also appreciates money during a short time.