Useful advice for beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

17 minutes ago, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

@Jam sidra Dear friend very nice explanation, of course this website is like an opportunity for every needy person or who has to fulfill his basic needs therefore we should invite more new comers to and we should playa crucial rule in the popularity of this platform.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

If you select the topic and comment on it, then search the knowledge by yourself and then comment, do not paste the comment copy of any person, this will spoil your reputation.And do not giving the wrong information, if you give the wrong information, then people will give you negative report action because of which your account will be closed.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes dear this is the best platform for earning crypto currency and getting knowledge and experiences the more we spent time here the more we earn. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Hello Newbies 

Their are many reason that you cam build you with you own mind but many of Newbies didn't know that what they want to do because they were confused about some reason so i advise to all of you that don't confuse just contact to your senior here then work hard if you do more work you get mor reputation more followers and also you rank level will be increased here so one think is that focus on your reputation because if you have reputaion you have everything 

• +3 1

I sincerely appreciate the efforts of the person that created this topic  and the endless efforts of members who throw in their opinions in other to make it simple for the beginners.

• +3 1

Welcome all beginners...

1.First of all,go through the rules and regulations thoroughly and make the points very clear to you.

2.Try to follow all of them or your id will be banned.

3.Try to write useful posts which are rating worthy.Otherwise your posts will not be paid.

4.The posts should contain minimum 100characters.

5.Don't rush on posting.Take your time,think new and innovative about anything and then create content or comment on others.

Last of all best of luck.Stay positive and hard working.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

The most important things for biggneer he need learning from this site because he don't know about crypto currency trading bitcoins and others things in this site .. after that the rules of this site very strict first u read the rules regulations after that u start your business . If u don't follow the rules u facing alot of problems may be your Account dismissed by admin . The 2nd most important things follow the rules regulations 

• +2 1

Dear your post is very useful for new members. This post guide new members in proper way.  If new members learn from your post and work according to your advice then they become strong members on this platform and earn alot of money and also learn alot of knowledge. But i also advice to new members that give respect to every members because this platform is like a family and every member have equal right. 

Good luck. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2

The most important thing for beginners is that they can learn more things and know the different kinds of things. Because this forum is an international forum most people share their opinion to the others and also know the other point of view.

• +1 3

1 hour ago, Jam sidra said:

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

I have made a lot of money from this site so far I can't really believe that i can income from online.Of course we have to work hard. Those who are joining this site must follow the rules if they want to earn income.If you follow the rules, your income will be better.

• +1 2

I advise all those here that their ambition is knowledge and learning..money will earn sooner or later..but make your ambition to learn and gain experience..because after a not long time the coding world will spread widely and it is good that you have gained experience

• +1 1
  • +2 1

My friend, I want to add something to it.  As a new member, in addition to knowing the rules, the thing that is most needed is patience and a hard working mentality.  Each new member should post beautifully and effectively using their own ideas.  Not only that, everyone on the forum must be respected and everyone must work together.  Always a unique post.  Post must contain 100 characters.  The same post cannot be repeated.  Can never be copied.  If these rules are followed, hopefully there will be no more problems, thanks dear.

• +2 1

First of all welcome to all beginners .This forum is a great oppurtunity for earning and learning .You have to write first 100 posts then you have to write 20 posts daily for which forum pays you .Remain steadfast and show patience .Do not panic jusy relax .Many ups and downs comes but you have to show patience .

Best of luck 

If you like my advuce then support me 

• +1 1

Good topic of getting advice as you give the name of useful advice from old members. I suggest you to spend your maximum time in the beginners section.🤚 Create own ideas,  skills which you have and don't rush to copying from others posts it will harms you. Share basic knowledge in easy wordings without grammetical errors. Tough task is early 100 posts process but you do it with patience. Then success comes to you.👍

• +1 1

provide bright future us

yes off course you are right mate i agree with you, i want to give an example that if you have little bit knowledge about any thing you will do your best in your work in your work and if you don't have proper knowledge about any thing you will not do your best in your work, and you face some difficulty in your work, when you spend more time, if will provide you lot of knowledge and experience, do proper work and should try to use polite words in your comments,be careful and be patient. 

yes off course you are right mate i agree with you, i want to give an example that if you have little bit knowledge about any thing you will do your best in your work in your work and if you don't have proper knowledge about any thing you will not do your best in your work, and you face some difficulty in your work, when you spend more time, if will provide you lot of knowledge and experience, do proper work and should try to use polite words in your comments,be careful and be patient. 

• +4 1

2 hours ago, Jam sidra said:

Those who are beginners on this platform are not a little aware of the rules and regulations. But they should be aware of the rules if anyone wants to be successful on this platform and earn bitcoin by working.  However, it is more important to work according to the rules. They just have to think about how to make more money, but they also have to think that nothing will happen if we run after money. We get money through our posts.  We must acquire knowledge to make the post better.  We can make the post much more useful by gaining knowledge.

• +5 1

First of all I welcome all the beginners on this platform that is very different from all others platform and I would like to advise them that they should learn about it first of all and make a useful and related to this platform post so that they don't feel any issue in working here.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

You are absolutely right crptotalk is a forum to devote as much time as possible, because it has people who through their experiences help us understand the world of cryptocurrency, and the time devoted to the forum is useful because you get knowledge and an income 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If there is any useful advice for newcomers, they can comment here. Hopefully, there will be a time when newcomers will know something better, they will be able to do better here, because if they follow the rules, they will be able to do better here.  I think because they can have a good sense of responsibility here, they can only get something good. Whenever they can do something good, they need to be filled with hope.

• +3 3

You make nice advices . Sure we should work for gaining knowledge and experience and kept patient for a reward in shape of earning not getting boring and as beginner's we should kept focus to gain knowledge because it is important to reach or achieve success in any fields. 

• +5 1

For all the beginners, the forum have change. It is not like the forum that we have kown before. The rules and regulations have change so if you are expecting that you can earn just by really posting and reacting you're probably having a wrong expectatiom right now. For beginners, make sure that your post will not be deleted by the moderators so you can easily gain a hundred posts to be able for you to get paid. Make sure that ypur post is informative and useful to avoid deletion or else you won't get paid. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money.

The main thing is that obviously follow the crypto rules very carefully.  

If you follow the rules carefully so i think you will not face any problem.  But so if you face any problem you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you.  

Do your work seriously.  

Best of luck my dear friend

Do work in this platform seriously💝💝  

• +5 2

Learning is one of the basic purpose that drag me here in the forum and i qas surprised to know that it also pays you as well.
Now i am paying attention to the quality of the content and i also wana thanks to all the seniors who helped a lot in my flourishing phase.
thanks a lot amd keep on sharing such useful openions 

Thanks for your sharing ideas this is useful for me and specially for a beginner. I mostly spend time here in a day. I want to raise my knowledge about trading. And I have learned about many other things.this plate form is amazing for me 

• +1 1
  • +2 1