Platforms that give you bitcoin - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pereira

Platforms that give you bitcoin

We can see various cryptocurrency platforms that pay well for being on the page for a certain time but they really are reliable to be on this type of pages that pay bitcoin while on the PTC platforms and that they ask you for a KYC verification to charge more, I don't know, What do you guys think?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

I know that dear some other platforms pay coins but dear whatever they pay is very low and it takes month to earn some coins and for most of people they don't want KYC verification. Look dear this forum is the best place to earn coins with education. There is no need of KYC and zero registration fee. Put your all energies and time here and earn good coins

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Good to know that some platform promote Bitcoins and being on their page they paid us but among all of them cc cryptotalk is far better as the content here is valid and applicable and the best thing that it pays well and u can withdraw at the moment.

• +1 1

In these two years, many platforms were installed that you can earn money with and work, but according to my experience in this field and with more than one platform, I found the Ubuntu platform is the crypto that is the best ever and has a very large return.

Instead of joining PTC sites and doing the KYC, I would recommend to join the Bounties which require KYC and you will get a good reward as compared to PTC sites.

• Useful or interesting 2

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/4/2021 at 3:31 AM, Pereira said:

We can see various cryptocurrency platforms that pay well for being on the page for a certain time but they really are reliable to be on this type of pages that pay bitcoin while on the PTC platforms and that they ask you for a KYC verification to charge more, I don't know, What do you guys think?

I do not think that there is a platform that can give you Bitcoin for free, but in general for trading, Bitcoin is present on all platforms

I do not think that there are platforms that distribute Bitcoin. There is an airdrop in the team’s currency, but there are taps that can be paid via Bitcoin

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Khan said:

Instead of joining PTC sites and doing the KYC, I would recommend to join the Bounties which require KYC and you will get a good reward as compared to PTC sites.

Those PTC are just complete waste of time and resources and to earn better profit for my work was why I choose to work in this forum since it is legit and has earned good reputations from many people around the world.

The era of Paid to Click is finished, now they are not profitable, just wasting the time and at the end you will never withdraw your income. Now there are many opportunities, because of the many cryptocurrencies. Just learn about cryptocurrencies and trading tips you will earn a decent income.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I thought that cryptocurrencies began to spread widely, and therefore there are many platforms that allow obtaining cryptocurrencies in different ways, but we must beware of fraud and insecurity, and thus a loss of work and time

My experience has taught me that the ratio of "time invested vs. profit" is not good at all, I understand that it is free money, but it does not justify the time you spend on it.
Some platforms require KYC and apparently profit is made, but I do not like to give my details on those types of sites.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Personally, I think that the PTCs are not profitable sites, because they require a lot of time to gain very few satoshis. In addition, it is necessary to get a large number of active referrals in order to make good profits. 
In my case, I used a large number of PTCs in the past, but I never got good earnings because the money earned was quite low. However, I don't find PTCs that require KYC very reliable. I would only do it if the website is very well known and old, but, anyway, I don't trust that kind of websites.

• +3 1

They probably ask you for KYC to sell it to scammers, or to use it themselves for other reasons. Perhaps one day they will open a credit card with your name in it and when the balance remains negative and unpaid there will be your private details there.

Yes, bitcoin give you many opportunities but first you have gain some knowledge to perform properly. First sure platform where you can work is trusty or not. But my opinion is this i I never see this type of platform. I am in love with crypto Talk .

Thank you! For this type of opportunity .

You are wasting your time there. What do you think you will get paid for clicking? They will cheat you and they also want your identity to use it against you. You should stay away from these websites they are all scammers.

After looking at those websites for a while, I discovered they are not worth our time and I would never pass KYC for any reason in there, or probably anywhere, however if you are making money from any of these platforms you should give us an estimate of profit/day, otherwise it doesn't make sense to look forward to anything.

• +3 1

I have never come across a platform that pays me in a reasonable satoshi for the task i have pertake on, except when i came into this site aside this platform i don't see any site profitable that claims to reward in satoshi for a simple task.

I know a few platforms that give some crypto, but for giving Bitcoin I think it is only Cryptotalk and Yobit. But you ask about some websites that ask you for simple tasks and tell you they will pay. These don't pay friend. If they do they will stop later and ask for too much of your time.

• +2 1

There are many platforms which pay some satoshies for simple actions like clicks or ads viewing, and I even tried to earn on one of such site. But I don`t remember that any of them require KYC verification. It seems strange 

Yes you said absolute right crypto is a farum where you can earn the Bitcoin and not only Bitcoin you can earn the money for your daily expenses and also you get the knowledge and you can improve your English by working on this form

My friends I know of many platforms that offer us bitcoins and cryptocurrencies for free. But most of those platforms are such that give us very little bitcoin or any cryptocurrency. And on many platforms there are also those who give us bitcoin for free or cryptocurrency, they also ask us for our KYC. But as we are working on this platform, what kind of platform is this, where we are gaining so much amount without any KYC and without any registration fee. And then along with working on this back from this, we are also learning a lot with making money from here.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/4/2021 at 7:16 AM, Pereira said:

Did you mean PTC sites and KYC verification to withdraw your earnings? If yes, I caution you, scammer might misuse your sensitive documents to sell for a handsome cash. Instead of spending your valuable time to low earning sites, search legit platform that does not ask you to verify KYC for withdrawing your earnings. 

• +2 1

I do not think that the information you are providing are true at all, in fact what you are saying is a kind of delusion because there are no platforms that give you good amounts of Bitcoin except for Cryptotalk platform, there is also Bitcointalk platform that allows you into a signature campaign and you might earn well with it but it has very strict and difficult conditions , one of them is bein a member for a long time.

There are sites that gives bitcoin for payment, but those sites always require KYC verification, but this forum is a way that we can earn bitcoin and also earn other cryptocurrency through  their campaigns. 

I don't imagine that there is a site that can give you Bitcoin for nothing, however all in all for exchanging, Bitcoin is available on all sites. Maybe other little coins but not bitcoin.