Stay ahead this week, some altcoin are valuing - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Valente Ibrahimo

Stay ahead this week, some altcoin are valuing

I am looking at the prices of small cryptocurrencies and see that they are appreciating every day, if you have any altcoin in your wallet, try to see the price and make a profit by trading.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Just now, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I am looking at the prices of small cryptocurrencies and see that they are appreciating every day, if you have any altcoin in your wallet, try to see the price and make a profit by trading.

I don't really have large quantity of those new cryptocurrencies that actually appreciating value, am thinking of holding my altcoins for longer term period so that the value we be encouraging. 

9 minutes ago, Delgboke said:

Eu realmente não tenho grande quantidade dessas novas criptomoedas que realmente valorizam, estou pensando em manter minhas altcoins por um período mais longo, de modo que esse valor seja encorajador. 

Yes, try to accumulate as much as possible, I bought Netboxcoin (NBX) worth $ 0.02 and today worth $ 0.06. I got a 100% profit

If altcoins are increasing as much as OP would have you believe, the *last* thing you'd want to do would be to start trading them.  In situations like that, the best thing to do would be to hold onto what you've got.  Altcoins have gone up a little bit, but that's because bitcoin went up.  There's still no real direction in the market yet and we probably won't see any until next year at some point.

Well it's true some altcoins are doing great right now while BTC is nit good at the time thankfully I have a three different altcoins in my wallet, I hope it goes up to engage in trading because right now with the current status of BTC it's not good to initiate a trade so maybe some altcoins will do.

yes some altcoin altcoin valueing bitcoin also pumping best time trade or hold for long terms best profit maybe in 2020 recover all loss

Yes we continue to monitor current market prices, whether there is an increase or decrease. At the moment Altcoin is still being monitored, I will continue to withstand it until the time comes.

Yes I have seen the value of all the coins in my wallet and I am very happy to see that all the coins will increase now.  With that I can get a lot of money.

I regularly see prices on yobit from a brand new currency and the fee of that coin will increase so that the coin foreign money will boom from each day to another.

We need to be active here to the markets because the prices of the crypto coins like altcoins are can be pumped anytime, I hope that this coins especially Bitcoin will be pumped before the year ends.

5 hours ago, duncun007 said:

these small coins are the one making us money in this crypto world because bitcoin has a huge marketcap  and it takes a very long time to go up but altcoins are easy to pump.

Altcoins are risky but the returns they provide when they pump are higher than the risk. I think most are overvalued though so I'm looking into small market caps and buying a few that have a chance. One I bought is Bomb and it can actually go above it's ATH anytime.

No one can exactly say that what will happen in tha crypto market. But many experts can predict the price through their experience. Experts say that in 2020 bitcoin will cross the highest price in the year. Many people wait for it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I also found that some of the coins are far ahead this week, whose prices will rise this week.  So if we trade our coins in the middle of trading we can make a lot of profit this week.

Litecoin has experienced a tremendous increase, meaning that there is still a great opportunity for us to make profits from altcoin. spill for a moment the price of bitcoin and start trading on altcoin. besides litecoin, xlm, and neo can also be a short-term choice.

I think Alt Coin's price is expected to rise sometime this week, and one of the reasons is that people are now slowly starting to invest in Bitcoin as well as Alt Coin, and this is slowly increasingAnd bitcoin is also slowing down a bit and in some cases it is said that some investment is coming in between the Alt Coins and that is why it is said that this week will see some increase and what can be seen but some in the next weekPrice in between will increase

Can you mention the name of those cryptos  then we can make some research on them, who knows we can also be interested to invest. 

No one can say what will happen future in this market. But there are many experts who can predict the crypo market price through their knowledge and experience. Some of their prediction gone and some of their prediction gone right.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

8 hours ago, Valente Ibrahimo said:

I am looking at the prices of small cryptocurrencies and see that they are appreciating every day, if you have any altcoin in your wallet, try to see the price and make a profit by trading

Right,some altcoins perform good now,especially if you bought it from dip. I already got good profit from it and hope it will continue.

8 hours ago, Valente Ibrahimo said:

make a profit by trading

Profit by trading is difficult, I'm much better off with investing rather than fay trading. Even it appreciates, price volatility is still high and the prices are unpredictable, making it a lot harder to actually profit on everyday trades.

Everybody is hoping for something good to happen. But still not convinced that it will happen before new year comes. Well, it is still ok no matter what.

The price of altcoins increase and investor of altcoins increased and more investor invest in this type of coins this is the basic reason is that the investor check the profit margin and in this way the profit margin is more then other crypto currency if the price of altcoins increase.

I trade altcoins and monitor the price of my available coins. However, the prices do not please them. I am waiting for the General rise of the crypto currency, perhaps then there will be a profit.

Yes you are right, if you can trade small coins, you will be more profitable, small coins are less expensive, and you can make more profit with less investment.

19 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Altcoins are risky but the returns they provide when they pump are higher than the risk. I think most are overvalued though so I'm looking into small market caps and buying a few that have a chance. One I bought is Bomb and it can actually go above it's ATH anytime.

yea im doing the same right now and im goign to hold this coin for at least a  month because so far this seems like the bottom for most altcoins and we will see altseason soo,

The new year started in this week, And the new year 2020 also comes and also comes with positive news about the bitcoin and the other crypto currencies. So, this week is also very important for the crypto currency users