Are there still opportunities in Bitcoin in 2021? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Are there still opportunities in Bitcoin in 2021?

I wanted to touch upon the market situation in this period, as we all know that all digital currencies have doubled in the year 2020, the most important of which is Bitcoin, as it is at a price of 33,000 thousand dollars now, so most people think about whether the time is right to buy or that prices will collapse. Therefore, I will share with you some information that may help you understand the current situation, and I have conducted a study on Bitcoin addresses that have a balance of more than zero, the result was about 33073258, meaning approximately 4% of the world's population and the number is constantly increasing and the large demand for the thing makes its price continuously rising and I suspect that the positivity Still continuing in 2021.

17 hours ago, Kafon said:

I wanted to touch upon the market situation in this period, as we all know that all digital currencies have doubled in the year 2020, the most important of which is Bitcoin, as it is at a price of 33,000 thousand dollars now, so most people think about whether the time is right to buy or that prices will collapse.

Do not consider advises to your topic as the decisions taking turning points to make the investments because anything can happen to the current cryptocurrency markets. The craze is looking stunning as the value is looking to be skyrocketing and I have not seen any sign for cooldown in the current market scenario. More than +10% surge in BTC price within a few days, it's not a joke.  

• +2 1

Bitcoin is so volatile we don't know when this trend will stop but seeing bitcoin the current price seems it will continue to go up and will touch at $40,000.. this is just my prediction, still risky if you join the ride of bitcoin, anytime it could collapse we don't know when will the big whales cashing out but get ready for it.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

You ask if we can predict the future because nobody can. We don't have inside information from big investors either this is usually confidential and only a few people may know but not us that we write about Bitcoin in a forum. If you want to invest you should know about investing first. As an asset Bitcoin has volatility, meaning that you can buy one day and the next one it can crash, or it can double after two weeks. It won't go to zero but it will have bad days too.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, since the beginning of 2021, Bitcoin has increased by $ 5,000. The opportunity in 2021 is much greater, as it has a high price and all matters are dependent on its rise. It is now receiving great support from entire companies and countries as well and large proportions of the world have adopted it Thank you 

I think Bitcoin still will across 50000 dollars without problem, the opportunity will not stop with bitcoin. We should just to be attentive about what will be happened after reaching 50000 dollars. So I think right now doing trade or investing in Bitcoin for short time is possible, but not for long time. 

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Bitcoin has always been volatile and despite the fact that many analysts have already made their price predictions, we must be very careful if we want to invest, now as the market is, it is ideal for scalping if you have knowledge.
In addition, the price correction has not yet arrived and the great masses are full of FOMO, without a doubt 2021 can be a good year, but you have to go with caution.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Well it seems to be, hope this currency will reach up to 40k$ in this month while at the end of this year it may be hit 90k$. Now share your answers and motivate those members who are not taking interest in trading.

Sure, I think that Bitcoin will give some good opportunities this year that we all should take. I myself created a topic about Bitcoin's adoption curve and its meaning for investors nowadays. In short, as you point out based on the number of wallets, Bitcoin is at an early stage of its adoption, meaning investors can still take the opportunity to buy before widespread adoption takes place, in which predicted price will be much higher than current levels.

• +2 1

All estimates or predictions indicate an increase of 150% by 2021, adoption has boomed and private institutions are making multi-million dollar investments, placing themselves among the whales, however we must understand that the current market situation is in unknown territory. , a new ATH means new challenges.

Are you asking if price can keep rising? We don't know that for sure and can't tell with certainty that Bitcoin will do that. It has a chance to keep rising and maybe it will but we can find a stop anytime soon as we just observed a rapid decline to $28k and a bounce to $31k again. But it is not very easy to know if Bitcoin will continue rising without taking a break first, or even if that was it. I don't think it will just end like that though, so probably if price drops a little it can recover and we have to see how the chart will behave next. But I think that it still is somewhere in the middle from where it can go.

Bitcoin price is increasing and for the time being its stopped. Bitcoin will reach to the price of $50k and it will be achieved soon if the Bitcoin continue to pump up.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

On 1/2/2021 at 10:39 PM, Kafon said:

the result was about 33073258, meaning approximately 4% of the world's population and the number is constantly increasing

You are right about the increasing numbers of Bitcoin users and addresses, however the Bitcoin addresses do not belong each one to one person. It is many addresses belonging to many people so the penetration of Bitcoin in the population doesn't reach 4% of the earth but probably less than 1%.

I wanted to touch upon the market situation in this period, as we all know that all digital currencies have doubled in the year 2020, the most important of which is Bitcoin, as it is at a price of 33,000 thousand dollars now, so most people think about whether the time is right to buy or that prices will collapse. Therefore, I will share with you some information that may help you understand the current situation, and I have conducted a study on Bitcoin addresses that have a balance of more than zero, the result was about 33073258, meaning approximately 4% of the world's population and the number is constantly increasing and the large demand for the thing makes its price continuously rising and I suspect that the positivity Still continuing in 2021.

I do not think that the opportunity can actually be repeated for the sake of profit. You cannot return to find a coin with 1 cent and 1 after several years, it becomes 30 thousand. I think it's overlooked.

• +1 1

On 1/2/2021 at 12:39 PM, Kafon said:

I guess the price of bitcoin will continue to increase as the years pass by i believe in this 2021 cryptocurrency will win wider adoption and more people will keep on having interest in this new system.

Yes, there can actually be an opportunity, but it will be long. Perhaps you can buy today and wait until the end of the year is only 100 thousand dollarsYes, there can actually be an opportunity, but it will be long. Perhaps you can buy today and wait until the end of the year is only 100 thousand dollars

On 1/3/2021 at 7:03 PM, annayks said:

You ask if we can predict the future because nobody can. We don't have inside information from big investors either this is usually confidential and only a few people may know but not us that we write about Bitcoin in a forum. If you want to invest you should know about investing first. As an asset Bitcoin has volatility, meaning that you can buy one day and the next one it can crash, or it can double after two weeks. It won't go to zero but it will have bad days too.

I believe and I know you also believe Bitcoin is a promising coin for that reason we need to trust it because it has a bright future ahead and base on the volatility we need to be patient because volatility is the nature of all cryptocurrencies in cryptowold 😉.

On 1/2/2021 at 9:39 PM, Kafon said:

I wanted to touch upon the market situation in this period, as we all know that all digital currencies have doubled in the year 2020, the most important of which is Bitcoin, as it is at a price of 33,000 thousand dollars now, so most people think about whether the time is right to buy or that prices will collapse.

I see more opportunities than 2020 to be straightforward. Though I can't give straight advise on if this is the best time to buy or sell, it I more likely we experience more massive bullish move of BTC this year.

We are practically seeing the effects of halving and a surge in adoption of the number one cryptocurrency. I can't help but feel this year will provide more.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 1/5/2021 at 12:33 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

I believe and I know you also believe Bitcoin is a promising coin for that reason we need to trust it because it has a bright future ahead and base on the volatility we need to be patient because volatility is the nature of all cryptocurrencies in cryptowold 😉.

Volatility is for sure the nature of all Cryptocurrencies and since that is the case we also need to be patient with our talktoken because many members are disturbed about the current value of the coin in yobit market and for that reason we should excercise patience and make use of the investbox.

It is as you said there is more demand coming because the price keeps rising and all investors are getting into FOMO. This may be over soon but it may also not and price can rise even more. There are many that believe what they see in the charts and this can be 200k for Bitcoin for this year.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:41 PM, percare said:

There are many that believe what they see in the charts and this can be 200k for Bitcoin for this year.

I hope for that to happen because it will give many people opportunity to make it in life and our payment in this forum will also be reasonable one since the value of the satoshi we receive for our work will also rise😉.

Bitcoin adoption is growing but this time it wasn't the population that bought, not the retail but the institutions. The rise of Bitcoin wallets may mean that some have more than one wallet, there is no way 4% of the population holds Bitcoin. 

Offcourse, opportunities never seize coming, especially if its concerning cryptocurrencies, the technology is always expanding and so are the opportunities coming with them. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin always has opportunities. You have one right now, price dropped and you can find a good trade. Miners stopped selling at $30500 and after that it is only trading, but I see an opportunity to make small investment as the chart shows higher prices to be reached and test of $40,000 to make it become the new support.