Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

My friend you said absolutely right when we get the positive reputation on our post that encourage us to write the more topics and comments on this forum and this is very beneficial for us to survive on this forum so best of luck for you

• +4 1

On 1/1/2021 at 4:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Yes my friend, this is true reputation give more attention in crypto. And very good explained by other members. You are getting more reputation it means your posts are liked by other members and they are appreciating you. Thanks.

Well said mate, really reputation gives all members more strength to work more on the forum. Having a very good reputation by other members on the forum simple inplies that you have done a very good job that's why other commend you with reputation. Well said mate, have a nice day.

I agree with you, posts with high interest content gain us following us from members, in addition to positive reactions to our useful posts. Good luck

Yes you are right the more good content the more good reputation and followers amd more people will be attracted towards you and its a very good thing for other members.

Reputation in the Cryptotalk forum just act as an impression to your user profile, and would help to get more attention from other forum members. If we had a good number of reputation points, we can have more people likely to follow us, and support us for our contribution and dedication on the forum.

Better believe it notoriety gives you more consideration on this stage and this notoriety will makes a difference you to gain more cash when you post quality substance on this stage and your post contains valuable or enlightening substance that are supportive for others at that point gathering of people gives you notoriety and you gain effortlessly from this stage .

I'm agree with you reputation give us more consideration in the crypto talk So we ought to consistently attempt to make more useful topics and acquire more certain reputation to stand out enough to be noticed.

These sound very bad to me, I feel like BT Aint.  A good reputation is all you need.  If you want to get good reputation then you have to make good and necessary posts.  If you have a good reputation, there is enthusiasm for work, there is joy in the mind.  Praise spread in the forum.  Members will see a good post.

Reputation is a very good thing, if you have good content from your comment share topic then you can get a lot of good plus rating but if you have good knowledge you will get it on the face and it is a very good thing The more good writing is, the more benefit you will get and the more our comments will be passed. 

In fact, your words are really true, as I am still a beginner, I got a good reputation for a little while, but this reputation made me think and read more rules and information, how to grow and make my post full of benefit and valuable advice. As for me, I still at the beginning wish everyone a good reputation.

Of course, I agree with you dear that a good and useful topic is what gives you a good evaluation by people And that in the end earns you a good reputation.

Absolutely right because according to my knowledge we are paid in btc on only one condition that our reputation should be in positive and I think that its only possible when we post good information which can be helpful for who trading it. 

You are correct that on the off chance that we get great standing, our craving to work increments since we want to compose something great that is the reason we are getting acceptable reputation.So in the event that newbies see great posts, we will give them a decent standing which will build their longing to work.

Yes I am fully agree with you that our positive response is our reputation and our reputation cause attention of people.

So do good posts and earn good reputation and get good profit.

If you like my post then motivate me with your sweet ❤️.

This is correct. We must always search for useful content before publishing it in the forum in order to avoid deleting the topic and in order to achieve benefit for all members and get a good reputation

Certainly, a good reputation is evidence of the members' confidence and admiration for your content, and your writing style, and it is a catalyst for everyone to present their best in publishing distinctive and useful topics.

Dear if you post positive and informative then more people react on your post and like your post then you earn more money. If more people like you more will be your post is acceptable and you earn more so i agree with you that more reputation make you best member.

The best thing thing in making posts that it is the choosing of the content that you want to disscuss it so try to be carful in the coosing of your topic and you will get good reputatios on your perfect posts

• +4 1

Yes you're right.When a post giver gets love and good reputation  from everyone, he becomes more inspired. Then he tries to share something better with everyone.As a result of everyone's good reputation, he became more focused on cryptotalk and work hard for share somethings better with everyone.

Yes, definitely those who have good community reputation are always the first to be contacted when ever there is any issue that is not understood by new members, example of those people who I always refer to include @Ch Ayyan  and @Guru2050 . They are the most senior members that I know, and there posts are always good to read.

• +1 1

I think having good reputation bring more reputation @Anu1979. If we want to earn good reputation we need to make useful posts and we can only do that with doing our research before making posts, if we can give correct information to the other members in the forum, they can give us a positive reputation.

Thanks for sharing this information.  When we do good work and get better reputation. You also learn and earn this forum .you financial inddependent. Thanks everyone. 

I think that the reputation in critp is a very good thing because it may be that thanks to that reputation that we get that more people can come to see our publications and that way those people can react or value us.