Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Dear i think if we get great standing and good reputation at that point our longing to work increments since we want to compose something great that is the reason we are getting acceptable reputation.So on the off chance that newcomers see great posts, at that point we will give them a decent standing which will build their craving to work

• +1 1

friends there r the reputation on the crypto when u are a good earner and good worker on crypyo talk when u cmplete the post and recieve the yobit then u are a good invester then uour reputation is so high.

• +1 1

You are right about this however reputation surely give us a lot of attention but you should not forget that the only way you can get his reputation is by making very useful forum posts.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, that's what it's about, to publish good content, so that your work is recognized, accepted and valued in a positive way, by other members of the forum, and also to serve as a learning guide for beginners who are starting in this forum.

• +5 1

Yes i strongly agree with your topic. Raputation is neccessory to achieve  a goal of life. In cryptotalk world each members keep raputation.juniors git raputation from seniors members.every friend in cryptotalk palteform should raputation to each others.

• +4 1

we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.So if newcomers see good posts then we will definitely give them a good reputation which will increase their desire to work.

I think it is our duty to not only post on this forum but also read the material of others posted by them and whoever deserves give them the reputation. It is all about benefiting each other.

Dear friend, as you said a good reputation makes your content more brighter than  others. When people see two comments with opposite meaning they just compare the reputation of the user to select the right choice. And also it will be helpful for us to make the right decision. So please appreciate good comments.

Yes this is right reputation is give more attention,  when we got more reputation our confidence is increased. Reputations is basic thing in this forum, our Intrest is also increased by increasing reputation. That's why I think that reputation gives more attention. 

• +4 1

Not only that but also your useful and quality post make you to survive in crypto, it will give you likes from others, your community reputation will give you attention in crypto talk, i think this the only way you can prove your self

We think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.So if newcomers see good posts then we will definitely give them a good reputation which will increase increases and you want to do more encouraging work.  That's why you need to post well.  Giving to good your reputation will increase your thing to all of jobs to us. 

Reputation simply means what you are known for, if you have lots of good reputation its will attract many members to read your posts and also follow you, because positive reputation represents quality post. 

This is a fact, when you are fond of creating meaningful post then I bet you, your reputation is going to rise so high. So be focused on creating a good content and you won't have a reason to worry about reputation. It will come to you easily. 

A good reputation is all you need. If you want to get good reputation, you have to make good and necessary posts. When you have a good reputation, it shows you posts and content is been appreciated by other members on the platform shows you posts and content is been appreciated by other members on the platform gathering information because it shows how much members care about your content.

Reputation tells you that where you stand on this forum. Reputation increase your earning on this that how much you gain it that you seek on it. So i advise to all newbies members on here that always trying to creative some amazing and use ideas which cause a good reputation. 

Increase the reputation, increase the profit. 

Hope for the best and good luck and trying to their best.

Edited by Rayan209592
spelling mistake

Indeed, you are right, my friend, that the good content of the topic and the benefits it provides to all members of the forum will give us a good reputation and increase our desire to work, and this will give us more interest in the world of cryptocurrencies, and the more we care about the content of the post, we will have been able to prove ourselves.

It is important to share our knowledge and experience so everyone will benefit from it. When I was a beginner, I felt so desperate for finding good information because there were a lot of false information spread by people, I don't know why. I think it is done to promote their own benefits.

you are absolutely right my dear. such like your activity in cryptotalk makes you a good reputed man. This reputation will motivate you yo use this site

Yeah reputation gives you more attention on this platform and this reputation will helps you to earn more money 

when you post quality contents on this platform and your post contains useful or informative contents that are helpful for others then audience gives you reputation and you earn easily from this platform 

If you get good reputation you will be paid for most of your posts and if you want to get good reputation then you have to follow your rules about this quarter, if you work well on cryptocurrency platform then you should create useful posts every day so good money  Be careful.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, because when you have more reputation, some people become curious about what is behind that reputation, so we always have to try to gain more positive reputation.

Been among the members who has highest number of positive reputations means you are giving the best too. In cryptotalk the most effective means to be well recognize in the forum is through quality and productive posts. At the first time it will be difficult but when you dedicated yourself sharing helpful topics scores reputations in return as appreciation and motivation

• +2 1

Yes you are right.

When ever you post and eligible words you may receive good reputation. So for that you may earn lot of money.

I don't know much about, reputate i just said it due to my own level of understanding.

That is true mate, we know posting good publications is what will lead others to give our post positive evaluation and motivate us in our work to add more additional effort on Continue by publishing valuable posts and making interested topics. And when we receive positive reputation this pleased us and showing us a sign that we are doing good posting.

• +1 1

I agree with you dear reputation makes you a famous and well-known person in this forum but gaining a reputation is not easy at all you need to make a lot of effort and work on yourself for profit