Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Reputation increase your attention on the cryptotalk is more because if you receive any apricate from other they you are interested to participate more then more and show your qualities on this platform for getting more reputation.

Creating good posts work daily in crypto the content you post will be knowledgeable and useful the member will give you a good reputation having more good reputation you will more work than hard  keep posting daily help others with good reputation

Hi friend yes you are definitely right, you need to prove yourself that you can do this, if your post have information then others will appreciate you, grow up with our own way

Yes offcourse the good reputation gives you more attention in the forum. The good reputation in this forum would made you able to have the good earnings with the positive ratings.

Ofcourse my mate you are right good reputation maintain your attention in crypto. You must create useful and informative topic for good reputation. Your high raputation also attract other members and moderator.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes reputation is an important factor of this forum. It shows the level of your posts and the thoughts and ideas that you share with other members. It is obvious that good content gets positive reputation and from getting higher reputation it makes other to believe easily that this person posts may really be great so they may visit your profile. So yeah reputation really attract others to your topics.

Yes dear it is true when we get positive reactions on a useful content then our interest increase on this forum . Because repotation gives us money and when we get repotation we feel like a winner .

Yes dear friend you are very right that if we get more reputation from this forum then our desire to work on crypto will also be increased and positive reputation is very necessary to become successful so I suggest you that always work hard on this forum to get more reputation.

• +3 1

Yes of course my dear friend good reputation is matter. Because if we get good reputation than we will be encouraged and we do more work with more better way. So we all should give good reputation to others for the betterment of the forum.

• +3 1

Yes reputation is most important thing to our life. By reputation we can know our work place. It is judge that I am a good member or not.So,I want to always make useful and new informative posts for get positive reputation. 

Yes, I believe that too, because when newbies joined, they take a look at the community reputation of members, so what they decided to tag someone, they definitely have to give it the person with high community stands, so the more reputation we got, the more popular we become.

You are absolutely right friend when we get the more reactions on our posts then we felt very happy and the like of other members can motivate us to make the more useful posts. This is a encouragement and the appreciation for the members who make the quality posts.

Indeed, you have said exactly what the prevalence is it will increment exceptionally a terrible parcel in crypto because of the reality we do now not have the entire thing to bring in money.Earning cash isn't all that matters', human individual additionally topics.In request that prominence is more revenue in crypto Plays a fundamental position.

Yes I m really agreed with you.. reputation is giving the confidence to newbies of forum like me.. when people appreciate your hard work.. that's increase your hopes in trading forum.. because people given the rewards of your hardworking by reputation.. 

I concur with you that the distributions of good worth will expand our standing and accordingly our craving to work in this discussion and to get significant data notwithstanding benefits will increment and it will be valued by the individuals on this stage

If you abide all the rules and regulations on this platform and create useful information for the members in such a way that they will gain knowledge from it, this will make you successful in this great platform without having a single problem.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

If you work well in this forum and help other members with your own knowledge then you can definitely get a positive reputation in your post. And your desire to work will increase because you will think that my post has been of much better quality and my friends have benefited a lot so my friends have given me a positive reputation.

Yes you can say it that if you have good reputation than you will able to survive in crypto talk and if you have good reputation than you work hard to do some more extra because if you have appreciation than it will easy for you to work so yes the good reputation will help you to gain more attention.........

• +1 1

Good day every one.reputation is the reward of our hardworking.good reputation is also a source of our good income.so work hard and earn good reputation.

Of course, when I get a good reputation in a post, my interest in working will increase so that I can make my posts better. Then my full attention will be displayed on the crypto forum

Yes, I agree with you when you seek to find good. And it is well known to people. You keep trying. And when you find famous people. And famous people, it gives you the power to take the good of this work. Thank you, bye.

When you post a good comment you will surely receive good reputation in this platform. Respect others and help the beginners.Share good and informative content here. Thank.