Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

I have to agree with you because I know how positive rating encourages us to make more efforts and hard work here. It gives us more intentions to make more useful and informative comments and share our experiences with the members here.

• +1 1

Yes mate, you are absolutely right reputation is an important thing in this forum without good reputation you will not get good payment so try to get good reputation.

Yes of course, reputation is the second name of appreciation to someone's content. It encourages the members to get more interest in research and knowledge to be shared with the beginners. We should support the members who creates the useful contents. We also should be more attentive to research something new about Cryptocurrency and share with the members of this forum to get reputation. 

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yes, selection of good and variety contents in this forum ensures the survival of you in the platform.ROME IS NOT BUILD IN A SINGLE DAY. So it will take time to grow our fame you have to be patient.Patience is the key,build on then you can be successful.

• +1 1

Yes I also agree with you. Good reputation give us more benefits in this plateform. We should try to make your content more informative and unique. Because when our posts are unique we can give more reputation on crypto currency.

You are right when someone makes an effort and tries to help others. To give him a reward for this giving and the effort spent in order to help. Things must go so well. This is very good and we must help each other.

You are right when someone makes an effort and tries to help others. To give him a reward for this giving and the effort spent in order to help. Things must go so well. This is very good and we must help each other.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Positive points are really important. By these positive points we can know well that person that he is posting knowledgeable things people like his posts. We should give respect to them so that they will be appreciated. This is the only way to appreciate to give them positive reputation. 

You are absolutely right my dear. If you get a good reputation in any kind of job, the attraction on that job will increase day by day. And to be honest, this appreciation will help you to become one of the key to success.

Yes, of course in my opinion
  Fame gives me more focus on crypto. Everyone gets more attention on work when they get fame and there is a lot of interest in work. And we also have to work hard to get fame. So we should work hard and gain fame.

If we want to get attention and survive on this forum yes reputition is necessary. Getting good reputation we need to work hard and share only useful knowledge.other wise survival is difficult. So work hard and be patience.

Good reputation encourages new and old users to work in the forum, for this reason good reputation is not just a number, it is much more than that, since thanks to it, we earn money here, and yet that is what encourages us to work harder in this forum.

Your thinking is correct. If you want to be successful on this platform, you must be aware of reputation. Because the higher your reputation, the better you can earn money. The more positive reputation you earn, the more money you can earn. If you earn more negative then you will earn less money. Also, the better your reputation, the more advanced the crypto platform will be and the more focused you will be. So if you want to be successful you must be aware of reputation.

Yes, you are correct that on the off chance that we get great reputation, at that point our craving to work increments since we want to compose something great that is the reason we are getting acceptable reputation.So on the off chance that newcomers see great posts, at that point we will give them a decent standing which will build their longing to work.

I agree with you because in order to make great posts you need to make great content and idea that will make you earn great reputation and earn more 

Yes absolutely right my dear friend reputation is must in crypto talk.if you are writing a meaningful, and useful content then other people like you and appreciate you. Your good work make you attractive then your reputation increasing and people following you and like you too much.

Of course whenever  you get reputation  it helps you to work more.. It gives inspiration  that you are doing well and you should work more hard to get more positive  reaction 

if we write post content according to our thoughts and skills under the rules and regulations of this forum we will be create a good content for reputations. which are best for all of us.

Yes my friend if we have good reputation then our hearts asking doing work more hard and earn more reputation which is very helpful for me. For getting good reputation our topic are unique and content is good and so on.

Yes you are right reputation gives me more attention in crypto because by getting good reputation I feel that yes I am going at the right way and my comments is useful for the content and for everyone also.it Inspire me to in this from.

Yes of course we should create useful topics and always write good and meaningful content of post always write according to rules of this forum we will definitely get maximum reputations.

Yes mate reputation give you not only attentions but courage because when we get reputation on our post we become happy and also make good research before posting next.

Yes reputation is most useful thing in crypto currency. By reputation we can know our work place.If I get much reputation then I can feel that I am a helpful member for others.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes my friend I want to tell you that you get more the reacts on your post when you do the good material this will help you to to get the more money e and one thing I want to tell you that you should to use the good material in your post and be patience

• +3 1

You are right dear. If you post informative and unique words that are without abusive content then you will get positive ratings and improve you more to work and keep attention on this forum.