Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Yes, giving you a good reputation gives you a push forward and gives you an incentive to continue to do well, especially since you do not lose anything if you give a good reputation.

Yes, I agree with you. If we want to be successful by working in this forum, we have to increase our reputation. Because if the reputation increases, the members of this forum will react to our post.  If react increases then our reputation will increase. If reputation increases then we can be successful by earning money from this forum. So by increasing reputation we have to be successful.

Indeed, I consider it a catalyst in the form of a positive reputation. It really encourages me to show and share the best as well as go deep into the field of cryptocurrencies to gain knowledge.

• +3 1

A very important topic for novice members. We have to teach them well how to work in the forum so that the forum does not lose them and are not exposed to fraud and fraud and gain reputation and additional points as well

Of course, my dear, because it is through a positive reputation that we can earn BTC This is really encouraging and when we get positive reviews and reputation, we are motivated to love work and give knowledge

If we get good reputation then our desire to work increases because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.And when you get good money for your work then you will also like to work here more and more and you get good reputations and earn at the same time. 

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, good reputation is very important. After people find two people with a good reputation, they will take care of him and his publications because they are often useful

Yes, you are right, and I am now very happy that I am still a beginner, but I am earning good reputation points here, and this encourages me to work more and continuously without stopping.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Dear I am also trying to take good reputation from members and I am focusing on my post to make a useful and informative post and I think we should also help with other should we should read the post of the member and should give them good reactions and like this we can increase our reputation.

When you post a unique and knowledgeable content, it'll attract many people cause they can learn something or know something valuable. And normally they give positive react. And positive react can make us confident in ourself so that we can improve our content in future. If you post any normal content or give false information it'll give you negative react and it'll take you blockage your account. So yeah, reputation is very important in crypto and it can get you more attention.

Yes, you are right. Reputation makes us focused on our work and increases our enthusiasm.  But we will not do anything with the idea of increasing our reputation.  We will always be focused on our work and subject matter.  I will post such informative with the help of others.  Then our reputation will increase.

Of course, your reputation draws a lot of attention in crypto, we have the good one, which is the one that helps us to scale every day more and be able to reach our objectives more quickly and there is the bad reputation that also draws attention and gives us warning points. so that we avoid being taken out of the forum, we just have to do things well luck.

• +2 1

Of course, when writing a blog on an important, new and different topic that attracts a lot of followers and participants to discuss and evaluate it .. especially if it contains useful, understandable and simple words that help the reader to understand it ... to get a good reputation and positive responses, and this will push you to work more in the world of cryptocurrencies and acquire Experience and skill to advance and succeed in this forum

When we do good work and get better reputations it does not only increase our reputation count but it helps us become the forum most respected forum members..

Reputation is a appreciation of your good work in this forum when you create useful content and write unique information in your post other members give you positive reaction its encourage you and motivate you for more good work we must give positive rating on those post which we found useful

A positive reputation has a very important role. Because a positive reputation is proof that the topic has been helpful and has significant member content. Otherwise, gaining a positive reputation increases your credit score. Therefore, efforts must be made to spread the appropriate topic and gain a good reputation.

• +3 1

In fact, adhering to the rules and laws of the forum will guarantee you a long journey in the world of coding, and for the sake of reputation points, you must publish topics carefully and accurately and be distinguished in order to develop and achieve success, which in turn will earn you a lot of money.

Yes, of course reputation has a very important role to play in this forum and to earn BTC. Reputation makes our posts appealing and inspiring and increases our interest in working in this forum.

I greatly agree with you so I think the best thing new members can do is read a lot of posts to gain good knowledge about cryptocurrencies so that they can write good ideas and get a positive reputation on their posts.

• +1 1

Nice words .. The interest in content is a very important point that not everyone knows .. Creating good, attractive and useful content for the rest of the members increases reputation points and thus increases profits and motivates the person to carry out his duties to the fullest, so we all have to help as one family and support each other in order to  ourselves and thus improve this forum.

• +5 1

Hello my friend Yes, of course, the quality of the content plays an important role in terms of positive reputation. Therefore, we must gather sufficient information about cryptocurrencies in order to bring up new topics that are not previously present within the forum.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Our selection of a good topic also requires some discernment and experience, and that each of us has to prove his expertise through the topics he raises.

Yes, my friend, I think that good experience and good reputation are related to each other, to gain a good reputation and be more interested in the digital currency, you have to learn more and more.

Good content attracts people to read your post, enjoy it, and sometimes benefit from it, and that dealing with cryptocurrencies profit from it like investing in it, and this site is very interesting in dealing with currencies.

Of course, my friend, from behind the screens, there is nothing that expresses your personality except your words, so make sure that your words are interesting and choose your words carefully so that they are clear and understandable