Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

On 1/1/2021 at 8:14 PM, Anu1979 said:

Your selection of  good  content  makes  you eligible to survive  in crypto. It will  gives you appreciation from others.  Your plus point  will  gives  you more attention in crypto. That's  the  way to  prove  yourself 

Yes it is right that the reputation makes you more attentive to this site.. If the people are giving you the good rating points then you think that I am being reputed on the forum. You continue you hard working here and try to make other useful contents which the people like and react. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My friend, if you get a good reputation, you will be very happy because most publications will pay for it, and when you get good money from your publications, it will create motivation for you to work more and more and truly have an impact.

Yes, this is true. For example, when I have a positive reputation, this encourages me to publish a range of useful publications and I like to spend time on this platform because popularity means that members like what you post

• +1 1

Reputation gives positive rating and some coins, so they always motivate us. I think it is our duty to not only publish comments on this platform but also read the others posts and give positive reputations to those who deserve it

It's a good theme. Build a good reputation by posting educational posts that give the member good attention. When your writing is good, the more people will leave and give positive feedback which adds an advantage to the person who has this publication.

Great message my darling. I wish I could read this in the beginning of the year. It would make me feel a lot better. But remember we are here about crytpocurrency, this is the importance and all posts that have this motivation with them are welcome, but we don't need to make too many.

You can get a good reputation by writing important and useful posts and topics in new content about cryptocurrencies and the world of crypto
People can earn money, knowledge and learn from the forum

If uploading quality content will undoubtedly bring you good reputation and even followers, we must create original publications through our own research and we will do well.

My opinion, my dear friend, people must work hard to get what they need from this forum in terms of money or knowledge, and we must work together in order to achieve each other's goals in addition to searching for new issues that do not exist in the forum to be discussed and discussed with success.

Hello my friends, cryptocurrencies have attracted everyone's attention and this leads to the formation of a new global financial system and will become a standard on the Internet. The process of creating a cryptocurrency is similar to the process of exploration and innovation from complex computer software systems, and that will go to a great future in large investments and lead to wide successes around the world.

Completely, choosing new and varied topics makes your post receive a good reputation in addition to being useful to many members, so we always have to keep in touch with updates on cryptocurrencies.

Yes of course, suppose someonr having a neutral reputation and someone having the excellent reputation, you have to chose one of them, exactly you prefer the person with excellent reputation, hope you understand.

Of course, my friend, a good reputation gives you a strong opportunity to work in the world of cryptocurrencies. A good reputation increases positive reviews, but your topic should be beneficial to everyone.

This is true. You are right. Giving a positive reputation to other members motivates them to work and makes them more active. Therefore, members must encourage each other and move away from the negative reputation that forms frustration and makes them unwilling to continue working.

You are right, my friend, I completely agree with you. Choosing content is very important and necessary. Paying attention to topics that attract members and publishing about it is a good job. If you find good interaction from others is something that will bring you profit and support.

Good reputation gives positive energy that motivate us to work hard and constantly in this forum because in any work to get permotion will push you to work hard reputation is most important for all members if you have more reputation your post attract other the reputation will make other people visit your profile and read your publication

Hello there greetings yes in my opinion and also my experience if you have create a good content then eventually you get good reputation and this good reputation lead you to become a a creator if you don't have any positive reputation eventually you cannot get any income from this platform so I think repetition or positive reputation is good for income

• +3 1

Your honesty of good character makes you eligible to make it in  crypto.. It enhance others to appreciate you.. 

You will be appreciated by others, your plus points will give you more attention, and those who deserve it will give them fame. Pay more attention to how it benefits everyone. So you should work hard, you should improve your English and be more quantitative so be careful and be positive and work hard.

Yes my friend, a good reputation in this forum is the most important because it increases your good work and makes you proud to work here more.

Also, your choice of good content will give you the biggest payment because when you write a useful post, it will be evaluated by members and will pay for Satoshi in the Yopet wallet, so create everything that is good for your account to develop further, with good luck to you all.

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, what you are talking about is true, we must go deeper into the forum and read more books about the vacant currencies so that we can gain information about the coded currencies. We must provide a content useful to everyone in order to obtain the reputation we deserve in this forum. We must adhere to the terms of the forum to keep long periods in this forum. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

The more we learn and search well for good topics that we publish, the more good reputation points we will get. This will make us more enthusiastic about the work and encourage us to increase our experience to write more good publications.
The higher our level in the forum we will find ourselves with time among the old members.

• +3 1

Actually making a good reputation always give every user motivation to do more in the forum and However in the forum making good quality post will help every user get more reputation and been respected by other members.

Yes you are right reputation give you more attention bon this forum for this you have to be chose the good content because if your content is good than people will more attaract towards you and give you good reputation .🥰