Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

Totally in accordance with your theme. Good publications make us good members, and surely more than one of our colleagues will support us. Without a doubt that I want to be

Yes definitely reputation gives more attention. It is very important to get good reputation. I have noticed that people are getting very less reputation. So to improve it we need to post good content and intresting post.

reputation is very important to improve your payment evaluation it increase your interest in such way that if you shared the best content that increase the knowledge of members so they give you good reputations that develop your interest on this forum.

Yes, indeed, my friend, choosing the topic is very important, whether you want to write it or want to comment on it. If you want to comment on it, the correct choice makes your response avoid deletion. If you want to write a topic, your correct choice makes you get a good reputation on the forum.............. 

You are absolutely right . A good reputation will make you feel good and will motivate you to work hard and pay more attention to your publications, as well as the attention and appreciation of other members . It will also help you earn money and seek greater knowledge.

Yeah it is true that reputation  impart a great effect on your activities. Your hard working decided how much you famous is your life so do your best in your life and always do your work with interest. If you have a lot of knowledge and have some abilities people follow you and you earn a great reputation

If so, our reputation helps us to attract more the attention of the rest of the members since that shows that our content is good and of value, we have to strive to create useful content that adds value so that we are closer to getting good ratings from the other members.

• Useful or interesting 1

Good reputation is definitely important for you. If you have good reputation and your rank is improved in this forum definitely other members follow you.

Yes, you are completely right, dear. Having a better reputation in our post or subject motivates us to work harder because we earn more money when we have a positive rating, and other members, especially beginners, benefit from our posts.

Its true community reputation points on your profile attracts other members to visit your profile and read your posts as they inspired by seeing the good reputation points on your profile so definitely it gives us an edge to get attention at the forum.

• +2 1

A good reputation gives you more self-confidence and support from other members and provides you with an important incentive in wanting to gain lots and lots of new knowledge and experiences and increase interest in the crypto world.

Reputation not only gives you attention here, but also earns you money. You aren't paid for your posts if theh are not well reputed. This sucks! How are we supposed to get all that attention? Its so frustrating as a beginner. 

Getting a positive reputation is important and this helps us earn and good reputation encourages us to love the forum and publish more useful topics so we should evaluate the posts and comments

Yes, my friend, the positive reputation works to encourage members to work on creating new topics in order to get follow-up from members and obtain more positive assessments, and we must move away from negative assessments because they affect the payment and failure of the member. We can also provide advice and thanks

• +2 1

Yes reputations determine our successful stay in the cryptotalk platform because it's determine your payment, so let's reward ourselves by given reputations to constructive posts, and we should also make useful posts to attract good attention and reputations, thanks.

Well my friend I think that this is not the standard in basic terms, we see a lot of posts inefficient and have a good reputation ..Yeah, it's a scam ..
Of course, we cannot deny the importance of getting a good reputation through which we can identify and correct our mistakes as well as the possibility of increasing our profits .
Good luck ..

You are right, my friend, about what you say, so we must create useful and important publications for the community with easy, rare and unique thinking in order to gain a good reputation from this post and develop ourselves for the best thing in order to advance in this forum and improve our capabilities to increase our experience and become members with high experience

• +3 1

Yes you are right . If we create meaningful and unique content then everyone will automatically attract to our post and also give us a positive reputation . Reputation is very important for working on this forum . Our content of posts should be informative so that each one of us get benefit from it and in turn we gain positive reputation.

A positive reputation will also determine your income on this forum, the more positive the reputation, the more satoshis you will get. The current rule is that every post with a positive reputation will earn you 200 satoshis, so make the most of your posts to earn a positive reputation so you can earn satoshis.

• +5 1

You are right my friend if we get good reputation on this platform then we get motivation on this platform then we put our more effort on this platform so reputation is very necessary on this platform so we should create good and useful contents for this platform. 

IT's true dear. When we get positive reputation or like then we will get satoshi then in this way our payment will increase. And people like our post when we post good and very informative content. Then some people also follow us.

Dear friend I am agreed with you more reputation gives us more attraction on our topics so we should write useful topics in that way we will able to get more application on trip to talk and talk with paid on that those which have some reputation

• +2 1

This is for sure, my dear friend, the reputation is given to new members or for good popularity in this forum. It is good to write comments that benefit members in order to get positive and good evaluations.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

If you are receiving good reputition at this forum then this will give you more attention on this forum to become effective member of this forum and you will become popular becaus of your reputition points. 

• +2 1

Yeah, my friend, having a good reputation improves your drive to work and helps you to come up with important and useful topics that your community of friends will benefit from.