Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 28 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

This is correct logic, my friend, as if your reputation will give you more followers, and vice versa as well.

When you write about good things and the content of your topics is useful, you will get followers to read your topics always, and thus interacting with them will increase and with it your reputation.

We hope to provide good and useful content in the future in order to provide feedback first and get a good reputation secondly

You are right, the more useful the posts and the more we use simple and understandable words away from the complexity and the linguistic errors, the better they will be evaluated and then the more popular we will be in this forum.

• +2 1

You must work more diligently to publish the useful and distinctive content on this site and to choose topics and news that interest the members and make them interact with you and enter discussions so that the benefit is spread to everyone

Yes this is a fact. If you are good in creating content who is really related to everything in here you will gain a lot of reputation ooints and it will help to to attract a lot of useres here to comments and somehow make a partner with you. 

You are right friend. I am agree with you. If we have good reputation than we try to make our work more efficient. We will try to work more carefully and try to make our post good quality. Always remember that possitive reputation is the source of motivation at this forum.

I agree with you that reputation is the most important thing in work, and focusing on good and distinguished content helps us get a good reputation

• +3 1

Yes, dear, giving a hearing to us by the rest of the members on what he published in terms of posts and topics is like appreciating and giving us a reputation and it is very important to gain knowledge and publish it continuously and greatly in addition to that we earn money according to the reputation that comes to us from the members, this is really support from the rest of the members  If we get a reputation from them, thank you very much.

• +2 1

Yes reputation is a sort of your positive feedback and positive feedback always motivates you. I think it is our duty to not only post on this forum but also read the material of others posted by them and whoever deserves give them the reputation. It is all about benefiting each other. Positive feedback is always a source of motivation.

It is better for any member of this forum to leave his positive imprint through useful posts and good comments .. If a person wants to obtain appreciation, he must choose his topics very carefully and extract important information from any topic and share it with the rest to remain a reference for him and for them they can return to it whenever they want.

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

you want to get good reputation you should follow the rules and regulations about this fourm, you should produce useful post daily if you do good work on Cryptotalk platform you get good money so be careful and be positive and do work hard.

Yes of course, the payment depends on the rating and reputation on our post. This thing should be create the intension to the members to create very useful topic and share a useful, correct information, and knowledge about Cryptocurrency which brings the reputations to our posts.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You are right that if we get good reputation then our desire to work increases because we think we can write something good that is why we are getting good reputation.So if newcomers see good posts then we will definitely give them a good reputation which will increase their desire to work.

Of course, this is true. When you give more interest to the forum and to research in the field of coding, your experience will increase more so that you can present useful topics for others in the forum and it will make you famous in the forum and you will be the apocalyptic and role model to others, so you will be a successful person in the forum.

Reputation encourages and learning in this forum creates interest in spending time working. Only by getting reputation can we earn BTC from here. We should give a positive reputation to every useful post.

Yes it definitely does more is your reputation more successful you'll be on this site and to gain this reputation you need to work really hard because it takes a lot of hard work to make a good reputation on this site

Because repeat pay your attention to the other member of the firm. However, your post will be informative, unique and useful for forum members so that the forum will pay you. You only paid for 20 posts a day. So we should make 20 useful posters a day.

Yes fame is your kind of response and positive feedback always inspires you. I feel that it is not our duty to post on this forum but to read the material of others posted by them and give them a reputation as our duty to benefit each other. Positive feedback is always a source of inspiration.

Good morning,, I totally agree with u if u get good reputation then this good reputation gives u more attention on this plateform. Good reputation makes u strong in this crypto plateform.

Frankly, the assessments make you more interested in creating the best posts to get the positive evaluation because you will not be paid without them, and this is what makes the work of this forum more fun, important and focused by all members

• +2 1

Yes mate i totally agree with you my friend.Reputation points give us much more attention in crypto.If we get more reputation points our confidence will be high.As a result we want to work properly everyday.Our attention will also be increase and we will do hard work to get more reputation being given to us so that we can get attention in Cryptotalk.

you are right my friend reputation is very necessary on this platform if we want to un proper money on this platform but if we will create useless and meaningless content on this platform then we cannot get good reputation from other members. 

Getting positive reputation is really important but maybe that's not related with posts. You only get to earn money by creating useful contents. your thoughts and experience are the basis for proving yourself.

This is a certain thing, and that positive reputation comes from creating comments or topics that are purposeful, smooth and useful. This informs the other party in an understandable and clear way, which makes it support the person who created the topic, and this is something that needs patience and choosing rich and useful topics.

Yes of course dear reputation gives us more attension on this great forum .because if we create some good topics then  more people will like it more. and in this way our reputation will increase and in the same way the attention of people towards as well also increase .so I agree with you reputation gives us more attention on cryptotalk.