Reputation gives you more attention in crypto - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anu1979

Reputation gives you more attention in crypto

I totally agree with you, my friend, to write good posts with useful content

So that you can gain a good reputation

Therefore, they have to pay attention to choosing good publications, especially those that benefit new members

• +1 1

Greetings my friend  , you are right with your idea 

The reputation show us how much this post and the writer of the posts is popular 

And that's will help to increase the number of followers , which will help to gain more reputation so that's related to each other .

• +3 1

Yes, getting positive reputation points is a good thing and very encouraging to write and provide great content to others, so we will all get useful and wonderful information about the latest news of cryptocurrencies with other good posts.

Certainly, reputation is a good motivator to work better, as a good reputation indicates that your topics are useful and that you provide important information, thus you strive to develop yourself and your experiences more.

• +1 1

welcome
A good post is what pushes us forward and evaluating reputation gives us self-confidence and confidence in the forum that it sees the important and beautiful thing that we write and evaluates us in it

• +2 1

Yes, the good reputation in this forum and the useful posts always give us a lot of attention. We must always pay attention to the content in the comments and topics and write it in the best way in order to ensure that we continue here and have a good reputation always.

In order to succeed, we need to know its keys, which are hard work, commitment to it daily, and research in order to develop our experience in the world of coding, and this gives us good results and we gain positive appreciation from others, and with continuation we will reach our ambition.

When you get good reputation  you will be pleased because then you will like to work here more, I'm still new and don't know how much you get paid but I think reputation really effects on the motivation 

• +1 1

The topic must be carefully chosen and the topic that will be published and simplified well studied so that members can understand this topic and the knowledge it provides to them. Always choose content related to cryptocurrencies and stay away from repeating topics to avoid deleting any publication or gaining a little reputation.

• +2 1

My dear friend, I agree with you on that. Having a good reputation motivates you to participate more because you will be happy because your participation is effective in general and also you feel happy because of the money earned as a result of the effort you have made for that good reputation pushes you to work more and more Thank you very much

Yes, I agree with you in light of the presence of a lot of members and a lot of posts. If you want to be distinguished, you must write distinctive, new and useful publications as well, this will give you a positive evaluation and confidence from members to see your other posts.

• +2 1

If so, having a high volume of good reputations will benefit you a lot since you will attract the attention of many more users, but the important thing is not to be here because you want to gain good reputations, we must focus on creating good publications, since this is the only way to get positive ratings.

I totally agree with you.A good and honest choice of things and advice is the most important factor for popularity and reputation. Time is also an important factor, but not with the degree of honesty and choice of topics.I hope everyone is careful  when choosing any topic or providing any advice.

Good luck. 

Yes you are absolutely right. Good reputation is very important on this platform. Mostly people try to write random things here in order to earn but they dont know that this forum only provides for good and quality stuff. Those who want to earn good income and also want to learn fron this platform must follow the rules and regulations of this forum. When you will do this more people will get engaged with your posts and more people will give you positive likes in this way you will also earn and learn well at the same time.

I am also told that you get one point for each comment and it suffices.But I think you are right, the more points you have, the stronger your account will be I think this policy is present in all sites.So increase the percentage of interactions on your posts and comments and you will be fine 

Yess bro reputation is necessory for earning .Without reputation you can't earn satoshi .On each reputation you will get 200 satoshi .Reputation depend upone the quality of post .If the post is not a good quality than your survival becomes difficult.

Hey mate,i think it our duty to not only posts on the forum but also read the material of other posted by them and whoever deserves them the reputation,if you have post good contents and useful for ithers posts.

indeed to gain reputation you have to post some valuable topic or contents in this forum because reputation indicates the knowledge of yours

Hi dear friend !

Yes it is true that reputation gives us more attention. And it very necessary for members to aplreciate their work. By getting good reputation one can work more interestingly and it is a reward for us. One can earn good reputition by doing useful and informative posts.

Thank you !good luck !

You are very right friend, reputation is what keep most of the members of this platform healthy, as such, we need that, so we most make useful and sensitive posts to attain this great heights, thank you so much. 

A good reputation requires good work and helpful posts, responses and comments that enable you to get a good vote

On 1/4/2021 at 10:22 AM, Angeln20 said:

When we do good work and get better reputations it does not only increase our reputation count but it helps us become the forum most respected forum members.

You can learn and earn money online by sharing news and information as well as getting reputation and respect as well as earn money online. 

Getting positive reputation is really important because it shows your post and comments is been appreciated by other members in cryptotalk forum. If you want to get good reputation you have to make good , necessary and useful posts .

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, that's right. The deeper we go into the world of cryptocurrencies, and the more we master working properly so that we gain a good reputation, this will force us to persevere in increasing our experience and expanding more and more. 

Of course, my friend, let very important for the people who work here. ؛
In order to obtain a good reputation doesn't matter if you write a comment or publish publications and the most important to be published or learn important and useful for all people here.
You must focus on the content you provide .