Senior members need your advices. - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Levi123

Senior members need your advices.

In each and  every phase of life we need the suggestions and recommendations although we have to decide the options whatever we like or dislike but it is a fact that the seniors information can guide us the better way

• +2 1

Here we can learn only by reading from us, that is, we can learn by reading the informative topic of experienced members and get information from the comments of other members, in the same way we can get a lot of knowledge from here.

This is a very good platform and it is a beneficial website, the more time we spend on it, the more knowledge  we get So the best advice is that we spend as much time as possible on this website and learn a lot from here, because here we get to see new new things everyday. And my experience is that when I came here, I did not have any knowledge at all but from this website I have learned a lot from this platform and I have a lot of information now and I feel that I now have digital  So I will also tell you that you should spend more time here and learn a lot If possible, then you have spent at least 4 hours in a day, then see how much experience comes to you and how much you do not take with you through this website 

Dear for any work we need to spend more and more time on that thing.Here the same rule will applied here you need to spend more time here.Gradually you will understand all the concept of this forum.

• +3 1

My friend, experience does not come easily and quickly, so you should not be hasty, in order to gain good experience, you must be patient and follow the smallest details in this forum. Try to read more about the experiences of others ,, I wish you good luck

Dear I advise you to learn the basics of trading in the first place, No matter what you learn and whatever your experiences, you are aware of the basics of trading, which is the most important thing, dear, and all the work in encryption applies to them. 

You need to spend more time to learn about cryptocurrency either from this forum or other learning sources and also You have to spend more time at the market try to learn what is happening there note down the fluctuation rates of stable coins and draw an analysis to get the experience.

Yes Friends, Senior Member Sport Advice is not required because he works as Already following his rules and regulations and his work is very successful. 

We always need to learn more in order to be able to make big profits by investing in cryptocurrencies, the best way to learn is to read the posts written by senior members of this forum.

Wellcome on this platform 

You will learn everything about crypto and crypto currency on this platform 

This platform gives us details about digital currency like crypto currency 

You pay more attentions to this platform for learning about digital currency like crypto 

Learn from seniors on this platform 

If you have any questions then ask on this platform 

I suggest you to explore the forum thoroughly and specially the trading section to get the maximum knowledge of trading and learn from the experience of others. And Also Take a close look on the market to have soem experience in it too.

You need to keep surfing and dig out the information you want since here in this forum you have so many resourceful topics and comment that will enlighten you and give more and more knowledge about crypto currency.

Dear in most areas of life, no one can learn except through his experience even if he benefited from the experiences of others in some information, except that if he does not pass through the experience and may commit some mistakes that he seeks to solve, you will not reach sufficient and adequate learning and how if this learning About a new world, which is trading and investing in cryptocurrencies .. Working in this forum helps you gain knowledge and experience about currencies, in addition to adhering to the basic rules and conditions that must be followed, and thus you get positive reviews and abundant money.

If you really want to get more knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies then you should continue to focus on working on this platform and also visit YouTube to watch videos about cryptocurrencies. 

hello friend I want to tell you that has been used in the senior advisors because number of people on the protocol working from a long time and we need their devices because we are beginning to learn about this it's worked and what is the basic purpose of crypto talk working and how we can earn money from crypto talk

I suggest that as beginners you should be very careful and make sure that you post contents sincerely. Make sure that the information you are sharing is legit and also cote the necessary sources that you got your news from.

Dear friend, of course the advice of seniors is very important.  There are many important issues in the Cryptotalk forum that seniors must be given an idea about.  This will be very useful for those who are new to the forum.  Create relevant and important topics in the forum.  Which is important and acceptable to all.

To gain experience, you must work hard and be patient. I advise you to read all the topics of the old members in this section, then move on to other sections and read more and more, and learn how to avoid making mistakes that cause money loss. I think that this forum is sufficient to provide you with full knowledge, so use it in a way correct.

You should spend more time here to get maximum production gradually you will understand what you have to do, but for now you are only creating useful posts according to the rules and regulations of this forum
It also gives us an opportunity to teach about cryptocurrency, especially learn from here
Senior members will learn from everyone and the novice will learn from them, as it is not only currency trading, it is the exchange of expertise and information

• +3 1

Working in trading requires a lot of experience and the most important thing is that you should enjoy calm nerves and watch the currency market well to know the right time to buy and sell and consult those with experience in this field.

• +1 1

That's a good idea.

Experts leave a post on this topic that contains useful information about cryptocurrencies 

My advice is to use the search button to get to the information you want.

You should always continue to improve yourself and your understanding about crypto. Make sure that you learn about every topic before making a post. That way your posts will be great ang you will get good reputations for them.

Hello dear everyone I hope you all are doing very good Faisal I want to tell you that cryptocurrency is a very good and legal platform for learning about the digital currency and on this platform you can trade worldwide

• +2 1

27 minutes ago, Sania mirza... said:

@Umar shah My dear friend, You have selected this good platform for learning because the forum is a platform in which there are many sections and in every section you will see useful and unique content which can prove to be helpful and profitable for you in your daily life. If you want to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies, then you should follow the section of trading and about crypto world more. 

Dear friend I need your support at this forum .I am new and you are my senior .I want to improve my work .If you have any information regarding this plate forum please inform us.

I suggest you try visiting other sections as well don't only remain in one section,because the more you visit those sections the more you'll learn and know new things about the crypto world,also try making some research on net it can help you learn fast also

Edited by Jikansamu