Senior members need your advices. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Levi123

Senior members need your advices.

We must stay more time in this forum to get all the information concerning cryptocurrencies and we must respect the laws of this forum and not violate them because this forum gives us opportunities to learn and work and I advise everyone in this forum to follow the rules and work hard to get knowledge and to get profits by working so I advise you to be patient at work.

Hello friend, I am a beginner just like you

I'm still searching for all of my questions. There are many, many questions revolving around this forum and how to work here and around cryptocurrencies.

All you have to do is work hard

And continuous research

And not to give up in front of any circumstance of the strong do not despair

You have to take some risks

Learn first and then think about making money

Hello dear you need to spend more time here. Gradually you will understand what to do B but now you only create effective posts according to the rules and laws of this forum. Every senior member will guide you here. I'm new here. I got good help myself.

If you want to get good knowledge about cryptocurrency and other things then you should read out all the topics. If you want to het answer of your questions then you should create topics and get knowledge from your seniors.

None of us are infallible, never mind that we get evaluation and advice from others that will give you experience and knowledge as well as you have to increase your productivity by spending more time working hard and fruitful

This forum is a good source for knowledge just read different topics and educate yourself if you did not understand then create topic and ask from other members I hope you  definitely get good answer and your knowledge is more improved you also  watch different Educational videos on YouTube

In fact, I need such help from knowledge holders to share it with us to shorten the time for us and to reach enough knowledge to make the right decisions without hesitation. They must have reached enough experience after a long effort and therefore we will appreciate them for their support for us.

It is good to ask for more knowledge as gaining knowledge and experience makes you earn more money if you invest your money well.  I advise you to read books and articles that increase your information.

Hello friend,for experience and knowledge first activity.try to search for better information from the internet .and you can learn how to benefit from these.

All members need knowledge because knowledge is an indestructible treasure. The elderly are not exempt from this rule because a person will still need knowledge and learning until he dies and is buried. Working on this platform requires intelligence and the ability to quickly perceive information, that is, to be intelligent.  The field of cryptocurrencies is wide and the more you learn and gain experience and skill, the higher your profits will be and the better your future will be

• +1 1

Hello everyone, it is nice to know that there are members who are happy working on this platform, and have had the opportunity, to learn and obtain new knowledge, on the subject of crypto, personally I like it, to investigate new projects , which are about to be listed on popular and responsible platforms, this is a good alternative, to get better profits,

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion, my friend, knowledge alone is not enough, we need a lot of experience to gain experience.  That is, we must know everything important in the theoretical field and try it out in a practical way in order to gain sufficient experience and knowledge.  He who does not make mistakes does not learn.

I believe that all of us who are here always need advice of some kind and for that there are those who know the most, I am always interested in all topics and try to help within my limitations, in my case the currency that I use the most is ethereum and It is giving me results but in the market there are many more, you just have to do field research to see which one suits you best luck.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Before investing in a cryptocurrency or engaging in some kind of trading, it's important to have a basic understanding of what it is. This method ensures that good and insightful posts are produced. Before making any choices, you must be certain about a coin. It's not about the senior members; it's about you. Simply strive to grasp the concept of knowing and believing in a currency.

Welcome 
I think the advice comes from senior members who have been here longer than I have, But since I've read a lot about cryptocurrencies, I can only give you one piece of advice.
Invest more and more. it's the currency of the near future.
Have a nice day. 

I advise you to spend more time in the forum and discover all the sections and read the useful posts and comments of the experienced members, this will help you to know more about the cryptocurrency, its trading and investment, and be beneficial for trade and good luck to all.

Through your reading of the articles on here, you will learn a great deal about everything related to cryptocurrencies. Basically, they are only electronic currencies that you convert into coins if you want, or you start to invest in them to reach very high levels, as they facilitate work and trading because they are decentralized.

• +2 1

For information of cryptocurreny, you have joined right forum as cryptotalk is serving with latest and advanced information. There you can get easy access to all your concerned topics. Spend your spare time there and read seniors posts for better knowledge. Do your own research. I think this is the best of getting knowledged about cryptocurreny. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

My friend, I think the best thing you can do is spend time reading the topics in this forum. You can use the search button to search for topics as well and move between the different sections and you will have a good amount of information.

It's the primary principles of the forum to the more experienced and oldest members help the new coming users, this how I do every time when I see someone want some help I help him as much as I can and I enjoy doing that .

• +3 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is very complex and moreover the issue of investment we have to educated ourselves financial to be able to do things with the right knowledge.

Hello 

If you want to gain experience, you should pay more attention to this forum.

you should spend more time here to get maximum production.

I joined here and learn some cryptocurrencies and also gain some experience of trading some other coins 

Welcome on this great platform this platform is really beneficial for us for the sake of getting knowledge and information about the all the crypto currency and also about the field of investing and trading which through we can earn good amount of in our future so i suggest you that if you want to get too much knowledge then you need to read the seniors members contents who are present on this platform for a long time. 

Dear friend, of course, you need for a short period to become an expert in the field of cryptography and digital currencies, so all you have to do is adhere to the rules of the forum and try to gain as much information as you can see here and with time you will become an expert in this field, believe me.

Yeah we need senior members advice without you nothing to move good to us , so always your advice needed Because experience is not come quickly it need more of your time and you need to work too.