Senior members need your advices. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Levi123

Senior members need your advices.

Yes the seniour member should helped the newbie members.They should have thought the new users that how you work on it and earn on it.And increased their followers.

You must start paying more attention towards this forum if you'd like to gain knowledge You mentioned that you began to work on this forum months ago, but your post counts is very low; therefore, you must spend more time here to maximize your performance.

You can learn more about cryptocurrencies by spending more time in the forum and reading the topics of old members in all sections of the forum, not only in the beginners section, and you will also learn about investment and trading that will benefit you in making a profit in the future

My friend, knowledge and experience about encrypted currencies you gain by learning, researching, reading and working in the forum. This is the way if you really want to know. Members advise you when you ask them about something related to encrypted currencies that you could not understand or face a problem.

• +4 1

Yes , senior members need your advice because if you have any type of online experience then you can share with us. I hope all members will take advantage from your experience. Your post is really appreciate able. 

Dear its the most important forum . All you need to do is to stick the rules and keep working . Never give up and stay focused. Kerp posting healthy and authentic content and respect others members esteem too.

Hello my friend, I completely agree with you, because in this wonderful forum it is interesting to be one hand and help each other. There are many things that beginners are ignorant of and need adults to guide them.

Yes dear mate. Definitely we need some advices from the seniors. Actually I am also were in very soon. So it's really very essential to get some advises like tips to work here from the seniors.

It is clear that it is a very wide field, and gaining experience in it takes a very long and long time, but do not despair, it remains only time.  Try to do your best to achieve what you aspire to.  I am new here and I was surprised by the amount of information here.  I feel that I should invest every minute of my time in this forum to get information and experience.

Before investing in a cryptocurrency or engaging in any kind of business, it is important to have a basic idea of what it is.  This method ensures that good and insightful posts are produced. You must be sure of a currency before making any choice. It’s not about senior members;  It’s just about you believing in a currency and trying to realize the concept of trust.

• +1 1

My friend, you can gather all the information you want about cryptocurrencies here and in all sections of the forum. We have to work hard and follow up on all posts and responses that contain important information.
We are gaining good knowledge here

• +1 1

Hello, if you want to gain experience, you must follow the rules, read the instructions, and search for a long time on this platform. Therefore, you must publish useful and distinctive topics so that members of this forum and the elderly have their opinion on your posts. Thank you.

• +2 1

It is customary, as it is said that science is a treasure that does not perish, so no matter how much knowledge and knowledge is reached, it is still ignorant of many things because it is constantly renewed, as is the field of encryption, so whatever we have reached degrees of knowledge, there is more knowledge about cryptography and coded talk, so I recommend knowledge expansion in a way  Continuous ..

Before investing in any currency, you must study its history well and monitor the chart followed by constantly to avoid loss. Buy at the cheap price and sell at the high price, you have to know the correct time to do so.

Dear friend, thank you for this interesting topic. I said that you have a period of time in this forum, but your content is very little, so you should spend more time in this forum until you become more knowledgeable and experienced.  Seriously and gaining knowledge, learning and information. Thank you very much

This is a very good topic and I will also like to thank all the new and senior members who contributed to it in order to add to what I want to learn. I appreciate you a lot thank you.

Yes , senior members need your advice because if you have any type of online experience then you can share with us. I hope all members will take advantage from your experience. Your post is really appreciate able.

Hello, you should spend as much time as possible in this forum, and gradually you will understand all the rules and guidelines about the world of cryptocurrencies. You should publish useful and distinctive topics to guide you by members of this platform.

My friend, learning does not stop at an end, but you must continue to learn and be patient, you will not become rich overnight, but to understand the basics of trading and investing, I advise you to join the Yobit Telegram group.

Yes, This is the best forum for you to get knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency. So i advice you to spend your most of time here on this forum to get more experience.

Investing in the coin is a risk and i think no one can help you in this matter you should have to do and learn the technical and fundamental analysis of the currencies, thanks.

Friend, the forum's higher-ranking members may assist you in learning how to get the most out of it, but even if a member is new to cryptotalk, they will have a lot of experience with cryptocurrencies, so we need everyone's guidance and assistance. This is a unique place to advance because we are all here to share our cryptocurrencies experiences.

Knowledge will not come to you from the beginners section. You have to visit the other sections in which senior members are active, such as Crypto World and the rest of the sections in order to be able to develop your skills and information.

If you want more experience, you should search more, my friend. I advise you to move to other sections of the forum to get more information, and you can search online for information