Senior members need your advices. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Levi123

Senior members need your advices.

My member friends, we all here wish benefit to each other, and any of us who sees the other needs advice to give him, the person continues to learn for the last day of his life, so not only beginners who need advice, but everyone in this forum may need advice and learning, perhaps from the smallest members To be successful, you must accept advice from anyone

Thank you for your interest in this forum, because your work is really great
My friend, you should stay more in this forum in order to gain experience, but the experience you need, you need time even if you have been in this forum for months
Therefore, you must be patient and prepared for any new information
Hope you enjoy your time here

Yes, of course, obtaining knowledge is the best way to develop yourself in the field of cryptocurrencies, so I read the posts of the expert members and their comments to learn from them.

• +1 1

Yes it is a good thing. Senior members can guide newbies in a  well manner. Newbies should learn form their seniors and take suggestions from them. If you want to be a successful person then follow your seniors. Try to work as a team. By following them create useful and beneficial posts after gaining experience.

Welcome my friend The amount of information contained in the field of cryptocurrencies is really large and we users here share our knowledge about what we know in this field and the forum here includes abundant information about that in my opinion. But if you want to delve more in this area, you should search on google, as it provides satisfactory results about what you want to know. But keep careful, my friend, to make sure of the credibility of the site that provides this information, as there are deceptive and false sites even in their information.

So watch out my friend.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I will give you this advice to be a steel-minded one because this field is a double-edged sword so you must always be patient. You must devote a lot of your time and expand more in the forum and benefit from the experience of old members and spread valuable information that helps you understand. So if you can gain experience from seniors. And in light of this experience you can work here and make more money. This forum gave you a lot of knowledge and experience about crypto currency trading and exchanges.

• +3 1

thank you dear for this post i also want to know about this because i am newbie and recently joined this forum and i want to learn about more the bitcoin because i heard it is the most popular currency all around the world and everyone know about this digital currency due to its high price

Yes, my dear friend, I completely agree with you, as patience is one of the most important factors for success. We must work hard and patience in order to achieve satisfactory results and gain the necessary knowledge and experience.

• +1 1

I recently joined this forum through one of my family members and I was happy to join here and I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies through reading and continuous research. I am still learning and I hope to learn more.

Hello my friend
Of course, there are many sites and groups that work on this, but most of them are not safe
But through our presence in the forum is rich in information and knowledge about electronic currencies
And also through the topics of senior members who have experience in this world
And that is by following up and continuing to obtain knowledge that enables us all to obtain sufficient knowledge and experience that makes us better in the world of electronic currencies.
Therefore, you must continue to gain knowledge to become more experienced

Really nice topic my friend.Follow the seniors by reading their post to get good experience. Improve your skills by making good ideas.You need to do research about crypto-currency in social media and google. And you should also visit all the sections step by step of this forum. Participate in the discussion at this forum. If you have any questions you will find your answer here from the most experienced people.

All you need to get more information is to read more, because the posts here are more than enough to form a stock of information for you that is sufficient to do anything you want in this field.

As a new member you want to always follow the rules and learn from senior members. You want to always make useful and new informative posts. Without proper knowledge you never want invest or trading your coins. Always protect your personal information for secure your account. 

• +2 1

You must learn the basis of currency analysis in order to know when to enter into a currency and when to exit it if you work on your own, and you must also be very patient because it is the basis of work.

• +3 1

My advice to all members, new and old, we must work hard and give the work in the forum enough time, and we must study and understand cryptocurrencies in a broader and more in-depth way.  good luck for everbody. 

Experience in this field is cumulative
You cannot know what the experts are without learning the basics of cryptography and trading and then delve deeper and deeper into the field
You can follow the experts and read their publications and you will find the real benefit
Best wishes for luck

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

You cannot learn everything in a few months, so you have to be patient, make an effort, and always strive to learn and gain experience. I advise you to move between the sections of the forum and read old people's publications because they contain a lot of knowledge

• +2 1

Dear, I have to get a lot of knowledge and to get the principles in this forum so that we read more about cryptocurrencies and investment, and this is what I do every time when I see someone who wants some help and you can learn how to benefit from it and thank you

Dear, if you want to gain more experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, you should spend more time in the forum and learn more important topics, and I also advise you to enter into the trading experience, to gain knowledge through your experience, but trade with a small capital until you gain experience  Adequate.

Welcome, my dear, in fact, you must spend more time in this forum in order to gain sufficient experience and experience that cannot be estimated in days, months or even years without always searching for it anywhere all the time

• +2 1

All experience depends on our effort in this cryptotalk forum, gaining experience in working hard through this time and experience everything and we think at work so we gain experience in our work always pursue the best and attention to all this earns us experience in our work. So that we achieve more knowledge in the field of crypto currencies

I'm also here like two weeks ago. At first i had no knowledge about crypto.  But after some days i get used to this because of senior members i think?  Well i did research something but senior members are also helpful. I follow some members that helps me to understand mny things and thwy are so help ful and explain with easy word that helos me a lot.

My friend, if you want to gain experience and think that the beginners section is no longer useful to you with new information, move to other sections.

I think experienced members will help you if they find your post, but you should search for new information on the Internet that is not always dependent on others.

I think spending more time in the forum, reading different topics, and visiting all departments (even if you don't publish anything in those departments) can benefit you very much and increase your information and experience in the field of digital currencies.

• +3 1

Hello my friend

Your enthusiasm is wonderful, but you have to start step by step and not rush. You should read the posts of the old members and read their experiences in this work and benefit from their experiences because they have achieved great successes, they are a role model for beginners to become like them

You can browse different websites and collect information, but in my opinion you will not find better than this forum for collecting information and learning

• +3 1