What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

For me, joining the crypto talk forum provided me with a lot of useful things and information about the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies, how to invest and monitor the market so that we can buy and sell in a timely manner..it is a wonderful and very useful forum

In fact, I'm a beginner, I spend most of my time at the beginner's station, moving between posts and sharing my opinion with comments. This forum provides a great opportunity to learn and also to profit. 

I have joined his forum few months ago. So i learned many things from this forum. Before joining here i don't have any ideas about crypto world or cryptocurrency or any other thing. After joining here i have known alot of things. Like ,i learned about what is investing ,exchanging or trading and how to do them. I didn't mastered them but i learned the basics. 

I m new on this forum and i m seeing that it is going to be very useful for me as it is very informative and helpful in developing skills.I am dedicated of developing my skills through this forum.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The one thing I know is that if you finish ur 100porst you can start make ur on sometimes you cAn have btc like 5or 1is just like look

On a daily basics I stand the chance to to earn and not just earning I learn new things about crypto currencies and even trading

Every day I can know updates of cryptocurrencies and about the marketplace. I saw daily many new topics, I know that these new topics are contains many important updates and knowledge. So I read new topics daily to gain something new.

I joined this forum this month.  And my knowledge has increased a lot and it has given me information about many new things.  And it has greatly improved speaking and writing English.

since I've joined in this cryptotalk forum more learnings that i can learned from this forum like those things we can get more experience and knowledge exchanges of different types of coins like btc, xrp, eth, dash and ltc. i learned what currency exchange fees will be the lower prices and some ideas from other members that they share on this.

As I work on this platform every day and every day I get to learn about something from this platform. And today while studying on this platform, I learned about a coin that I did not know about before and now I will try to take advantage of it by trading on it. And there is no doubt that this is a platform where we can learn a lot by working and we have learned something new from this platform.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Dear partner.  cryptotalk is a very helpful and instructive site.  In this we can easily earn money sitting at home which helps our family financially.  Moreover, it not only helps to make money, it also helps us to know many unknown things.  Because of this we are able to move slowly towards our future.  Thank you for posting what you need.

Dear friends the thing which I learned from this platform is time management. If you manage your time on daily base work then you can promote quickly in your achievements. And the other thing which I learned is creating good ideas and prediction which help us to create new plans.

Today I see most of topics about how can I earn money in this cryptotalk and what to do after 100 posts these post are so many in this platform even I see quality posts as well everyday I get some quality information because this platform is for learning and we have to focus on learning..

I recently joined this forum, and in fact I am very happy that every day I learn something new in this platform about cryptocurrencies, trading and gaining experience and knowledge.

crypto is the best work and excellent platform and today i found where i was wrong in previous posts. we have to keep more and more working hard so that we will have alot of experience and to know much about cryptocurrencies .This is not only in addition to learning the English language well,

لقد انضممت حديثا لهذا المنتدى وفي الحقيقه انا سعيد جدا لاانني كل يوم اتعلم شيئا جديدا في هذه المنصه حول العملات المشفره والتدوال واكتساب الخبره والمعرفه

Welcome my companion, there are numerous things simply can learn around the clock in CryptoTalk, it could be a gathering full of data and information that we will get through our day by day work, particularly with respect to the rules of the gathering and how to work in it, as well as information almost cryptocurrencies and their sorts, how to utilize them and benefit from them. So, the more you are doing and work within the gathering, the more data and involvement you get.

This Platform Cryptotalk is best forum 

I feel so much lucky to join it 

It provides me so much knowledge about crypto world and crypto graph 

You can also learn so much details about trading and cryptocureencies 

Its best ever forum where you can learn about digital world 

You can also earn good rewards by sharing valueable content 

Today I have gathered knowledge about Minning 

On 12/26/2020 at 9:29 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentleman. As a member of this forum what and what are you learning or achieving every day as a new things. Today I have I learned a lot in this forum and one of them is FORUM STATISTICS. which I have never notice.Screenshot_2020-12-26-16-21-22-48.thumb.png.5e61f78925b7094e65998fd7c58144a9.png

We all know the total number of members of this forum and how many have been posted because it is always updated.This is a big advantage.We can find out how many people are online.

As we all know this is an excellent information forum and full of experience and knowledge and there is a lot to learn in this forum. And I've been learning a lot from this forum every day since I joined this forum, and my knowledge has grown exponentially. I learned a lot about cryptocurrency and trade from this forum and I am learning more.

• +4 1

Is a great opportunity to be on this forum is was able to learn so many things today  I learnt that the best way to earn much more money is by coding but is a very difficult task 

I have learned a lot about this forum in the past week. I came to know that there is a button on every page where you can search all unread posts. I didn't knew about that before.

Good dear friend, talking about me I daily spend time on studying different posts from one section so I'm one section I find different new terminologies and I do find out their meaning and try to understand them.

Hello my friend. I have learned a lot of things since I started working on cryptotalk. I had no idea about crypto currency before but when I entered here then I started reading posts and topics to enhance my knowledge. I started questioning other members to sort out my concerns and problems. Today I have completed my first 100 useful posts and I am very excited because now besides learning I can earn as well. Thank you and have a nice day. 

It is always there and you can always make the investments in learn so you can tell someone and pay him if you want to learn all the features of the forum, and chose the right person for your investment and teaching.