What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

Thanks my friend for highlights this important topic. In Cryptotalk, we can learn more and regain knowledge. Besides , we can earn by this forum. For begginers , it's sometimes difficult to understand. But I think if they try it's more easy.

Thanks my friend for highlights this important topic. In Cryptotalk, we can learn more and regain knowledge. Besides , we can earn by this forum. For begginers , it's sometimes difficult to understand. But I think if they try it's more easy.

• Useful or interesting 1

One thing I noticed is that new topics are discussed in this forum. If you spend a little more time here, you can experience more about this forum. I think from here I will find no perfect money. From this khan you can make an investment of cryptocurrencies. I got a lot of money about crypto from here.

Hello friend, as we can see personally, day after day I am learning many things from this forum since it gives us that opportunity to have a lot of knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies.

Hello my friend, I joined this forum recently and I learned a lot in a short period of time and I am still continuing to learn in order to become an expert in the world of cryptography and my goal is to become a trader and a successful investor.  good luck my friend.

Dear mate I joined this forum few days ago and I learned a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum and this forum is a best way to earn money and to learn knowledge .

• +3 1

The assignment on this forum is not difficult but you should gave proper time to get your ambitions then you would appear on this most contribution and the day of the cryptotalk that is your achievement. 

Well ,, every new day here is an opportunity for us to gain more experience and information in the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies ..

Two days ago, I learned how to easily access unread posts 😍

Instead of searching the main pages, this matter saved a lot of time, my friend ..

This forum is full of with a lot of information that is beneficial to it member who always work here on daily basis, however today I learn some certain strategy on how to invest with litecoin that will give me a lot of good profit after sell.

I acheive many new things from this forum when I join this site I come to know that cryptocurrencies are digital currencies and the popularity of these currencies are increasing day by day and many more things

I never knew about this feature yet. Thanks for sharing. This statistics gives us a picture of the work we have done so far, and it's a parameter to assess how much we need to work more. It also helps in analysing the popularity of the forum by looking to the number of members and how it is increasing. So we get an overall picture of crypto.

The most important part of this forum is that you earn and learn at the same time and that is so amazing..just make post with good contents and you will not regret joining this forum

Everytime I submit a subject, i'm already getting a massive bite of know-how with it . Right now i have completed approximately 150 posts and i have more know-how approximately crypto and buying and selling associated topics , even more than i might have were given if I had chosen a training lessons about it. It also allows to build your personality, to be greater affected person and to be organised . I'm proud of spending time right here. I am hoping anyone else can make most if this too.

Usually in this forum I have gained new knowledge about trading today which I did not know before.  Trading is one of the best platforms for making money.  And I have a good knowledge and skill about how to do this trading, how to do it and how to get the most profit by selecting the coins.

Today in this forum I have learned how to change the forum theme and also how to respond to a notification when you get one. There are lots of things to be learned in this forum even by reading people's post. 

Awesome companion, I am exceptionally cheerful to see you here, I am moreover astounded to see the insights, I had not had the opportunity to see any of these insights, they are inquisitive truths almost the gathering and in spite of the fact that I have been here for a whereas I had not taken note, thank you exceptionally much For sharing your information with all of us, I send you a welcoming and I trust to see more of your distributions, great good fortune companion.

You can learn many things in this forum everyday. You learn better knowledge .  You can achieve information about cryptocurrency and trading. You can gain experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.The more you work in this forum the more you can learn and earn.

It is true my friend, every member is learning a lot of knowledge and information about Cryptocurrency and trading through this forum. As I tell you that I haven't been known anything about Cryptocurrency before joining the crypto world. All the information and knowledge today I have in my mind have learned from Cryptotalk on daily basis.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I truly say that, Every day i can learn new idea and it's enhance my knowledge. I can improve my working skills daily to complete several kind of tasks, and it's helps to reach my own goal.

Here i am achieving lots of things likes rank earning knowledge and much more we are developing more and more using this website this only one platform who give us lots of opportunities so don't miss it and also share it with others

• +1 1

The goals that I set for myself are pretty simple, I just want to be a productive member here and get my payments and help others with what I know and benefit from their knowledge too. Sounds easy right? but try to do it when you have an old laptop that is barely working for an hour then the battery is dead and when there is no electricity to charge it, then you know that I am struggling to be here every day. 

• +3 1

Hello, I am new to this forum and I have learned many things and I think every day I learn something new about digital currencies and how to trade, deal and invest in them

On 12/26/2020 at 9:29 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentleman. As a member of this forum what and what are you learning or achieving every day as a new things. Today I have I learned a lot in this forum and one of them is FORUM STATISTICS. which I have never notice.Screenshot_2020-12-26-16-21-22-48.thumb.png.5e61f78925b7094e65998fd7c58144a9.png

As the days go by, I am learning new things. For example, those who join a new crypto show their IDs at the bottom of the home page.  I don't think many people know about this.  There are so many new things I am constantly learning from cryptotalk.

I hope that those who work in the forum can learn a lot here because they can learn something new here. I hope that those who can gain some good knowledge in this forum will be able to have a lot of ideas here because you have to have a purpose here. How can we work well in the forum?  Whenever you follow the rules here before you do something good, you can gain some good knowledge here. I hope you always think of something good before you do something good, then you will know something good here.

@Ababakrin  dear friend this is a good feature that i found today with your help. I learned many things daily and with the passage of time i will learn more things.  This forum is very useful for all of us and we learn many things on this forum daily basis. 

• +1 1

On 26/12/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentleman. As a member of this forum what and what are you learning or achieving every day as a new things. Today I have I learned a lot in this forum and one of them is FORUM STATISTICS. which I have never notice.Screenshot_2020-12-26-16-21-22-48.thumb.png.5e61f78925b7094e65998fd7c58144a9.png

Dude I am  new member of the forum and I am in my learning phase and I had seen a lot of different features of the forum and continue to learn about it I visit different sections of the forum to understand the workings there.

• +2 1