What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentleman. As a member of this forum what and what are you learning or achieving every day as a new things. Today I have I learned a lot in this forum and one of them is FORUM STATISTICS. which I have never notice.Screenshot_2020-12-26-16-21-22-48.thumb.png.5e61f78925b7094e65998fd7c58144a9.png

• Useful or interesting 9
  • +1 9
  • +2 8
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

@Ababakrin At this point, there is no new thing I get to find out about the forum for a while now. May be there are still somethings I don't know about. I hope I get to find them out soon. If you don't know yet, you can change the theme of the site if you scroll down the page, you will find the theme fuction there and you can try it out for your self.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

I learnt all about the steps of warning points and restrictions before you get banned. The first warning carry no restrictions. The second warning is 3 days. Third is about 30 days, the next is 180 days and after that is possibly ban from the forum.

• +5 1

Halo dear i learnt a lot of things at this forum.i learnt if you do not hard work you can not work at this forum.if you stole the other post you get a warning points .its also effect on your account if you ignore it.if you dont fallow the rules and regulation you never work at this forum.i also learn from this forum about crypto currency ,trading and investment.best of luck

• +1 1

I am a new member of this forum. I joined here in 24 hours. In that time i think i learn something about crypto. In that time i was aware about rules of crypto.I also knew that i was paid for my 50 likes after reaching 100 post milestone.

Find the latest Bitcoin USD (BTC-USD) stock discussion in Yahoo Finance's forum. ... fraud was trading at $5000 about 9 months ago...and over $26,000 today. ... I personally would have bought but you are buying something that does not even ... AstraZeneca COVID-19 Vaccine To Get UK Approval As Soon As Tuesday: FT.How one accidental cryptocurrency investor spent days in the wild world of ... as I realized the single coin in my hand could buy a new Ford Fiesta, and I had ... As you might guess, I'm about as far from a high-risk investor as you could get.... ... But the assurances other users received on the forums gave me ...

I joined this forum a while ago, and every day I learn something new. There are a lot of ideas and information that I read about and I find members sharing them. I began to gain a lot of information about cryptocurrencies, how to work with them, and how some work with investment and trading, and I am excited to learn more

I first invested $5,000 in bitcoin back in 2013 at $72 per coin and now own approximately 69.2 bitcoins.

While I had first heard about bitcoin in 2011, it wasn’t until I watched a documentary and started reading forums about the cryptocurrency that I decided to buy it. It was easy to see how bitcoin could disrupt the entire financial system.

I decided to buy as a long-term experiment and used less than 1 percent of my net worth at the time to buy into bitcoin. Sure, I wanted to make money on it, but if I lost everything, it wasn’t going to change the course of my life...

• +4 1

In this forum, I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, how to trade them, buy, accumulate, and sell currency when its price rises, and how to invest the capital available to me, and through daily posts we discover new things really wonderful and useful forum

The forum has very good options and even the way to see the reputation is very good how they implement it, another very good function is to select some part of a topic which makes it interesting not to answer a whole topic so long, choose one part only.

• +1 2

Thank you very much for this information friend!
I had never paid attention to this, it is always good to learn new things as this will expand our knowledge. I hope to grow in the forum and that my reputation grows a little.
I am seeing that it is very difficult for users to receive our advertisements.

Every day my greatest achievement is simply finding new topics that teach me something new every day, so the forum always gives me great options and through this I learn many new things, therefore the forum will always be useful and innovative for our lives.

There is a lot of things to know in the forum every day 8f you are a traders or a bounty and airdrops hunters or any specially you have you login to the preferred session and for sure you will learn more new things 

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I joined this forum a few days ago and tried to learn a lot of things and knowledge, and there are many people who provide help. This forum provides a lot of information about the world of cryptography. I will try to learn a lot from it Thank you all

Oh well, I have been understanding this and learning this, I did not know many things that in this platform I have been learning without a doubt, daily something is learned and in cryptotalk this is almost a reality we will always learn something.

Welcome, my dear friend, I joined this forum a short time ago. I gained a lot of information and experiences about cryptocurrency from this wonderful forum and benefited from old and professional members of the cryptocurrency. I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies, how to trade and collect them, and how to invest the capital available to me. I hope  You success, my friend

• -1 1

as we all know cryptography is best work i am also new i never know anything about this before but now i know how to earn and how to invest and what is important and crypto is the best work and excellent platform and today i found where i was wrong in previous posts.

• +1 1

I learn many things every day in this forum I believe that all members learn new things every day in this great forum as today I learned about a lot of information about bitcoin and how to organize myself to work and many more things I have learned a lot of useful information and I hope  that you learn a lot every day.

Hello everyone, I consider that there are not many changes to mention, currently we are no longer paying for talks to give the 50 daily ratings, otherwise, the operation of the platform, remains the same, but likewise cryptotalk remains one of the best platforms to work online.

• +1 1

I've known about these data for a long time but I never paid more attention to it, it doesn't seem like something that can influence our daily work. Likewise, it is always good to know and learn the different tools and statistics that the forum offers us. What I like the most about cryptotalk is the way the different sections are divided.

• +1 1

Dear i personally achieve many more from this forum. This forum prove useful for me. Before joining this forum, i never now about crypto world and its currencies. But now i achieve many more from this forum by reading the posts of our seniors. 

I have learned a lot from this forum. If we work hard then success will come to me one day. So I am working hard now so that I can achieve success. I currently spend a lot of time in this forum so that I can learn more information.

Honestly I have achieved a lot but few to mentioned. Firstly, I was able to make more posts out of my compulsory first 100  posts. Secondly, I heard about earning from 50 reactions for the first time because I'm new in this forum finally I was to rate the post of my colleagues

My friend we get more knowledge about crypto forum  daily by reading and creating posts  about trading , investment , exchange , wallet and mobile apps . This forum is really helpful for everyone especially those people which are jobless . 

• +3 1

I have achieved many beautiful things that helped me understand the meaning of cryptocurrencies and the methods of their trading, and my passion and interest in them increased. This forum made me change my thinking about digital currencies, and I have another source of income.