What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ababakrin

What are the new things you achieve to day in this forum

First i am follow this system. Must learn about this rules and regulation will follow. I have got it  good knowledge  then some experience. I hope  i will complete my result. i need give me new advice  for old member.

At the moment, the purpose of this platform is to provide information only, so for that we get new information from here on a daily basis. It is a repository of information. At the same time, we get some money from them which we can invest on cryptcurrency.

• +5 1

I have joined this platefroum yesterday.its really good platefroum for earning.its impressive and learning point.new things I learnt through crypto talk is we can also makes own posts and through this point we can improve english also.

Yes my esteemed friend, I joined the forum a short period time and I am starting to learn many new things in this forum page. I am developing my skills in the forum and I like to contribute in this forum page,causes there is so much more learn.Thank you for this information.

I am a new member having little experience but that little is good and quite enough..i think this platform is best to work ..it gives me alot of new info. It keep on adding to my knowledge ..i seek help from.seniors here about this forum ..i learn how to work well here how to learn and earn how to keep patience and how to get good reputation ..i like topics of discussion here ..

I am a new member on cryptotalk but i learnt a lot of knowledge from here in just 7 days.Before join to this platform i have not knowledge about anything specially bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency but now i am expert in these.We learnt patience from this platform because in the start we have to wait 100 posts complete and more after7 days than our payment start.

Yes no doubt very important topic I think dear in a every new day we are going to acheive many new thing I think. So no doubt my dear friend and do it with zeal and zest and I improve my trading skills.

• +1 1

Actually I'm not seniors and I'm also member now rank of this forum no doubt I have learn many things I think so it is best forum and  even how to participate in community do this forum tell us.

• +1 1

Yes why not itcisbthebeet forum I think and you can more learn day by day so don't worry my dear bro. So not do it I think and make daily visit the site so daily you will learn new thing.

• +1 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 12/26/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentleman. As a member of this forum what and what are you learning or achieving every day as a new things. Today I have I learned a lot in this forum and one of them is FORUM STATISTICS. which I have never notice.Screenshot_2020-12-26-16-21-22-48.thumb.png.5e61f78925b7094e65998fd7c58144a9.png

Dear mate i joined this forum yesterday. Sincerely i joined this platform only for earning purpose. I joined this platform as a part time job. I want to manage my educational expenses. But now i realize that i can earn and learn at same time.

It is depend upon you how to spend you time in this I think if you spend more time I think then you learn more as well. So don't worry my dear and  I think you need to learn this forum and this forum you will learn more and more. So it is our opportunity.

• +1 1

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

As we know, we get to learn a lot in the forum on the foundation of daily, because we wants many new topics to comment and post in front of us, which increases our experience and knowledge. And if we look at our daily work, then we get different knowledge and experience at the best of Daily. As I have also learned a new thing here, in a member's topic, I read that after the UID was removed from his yobit account, the problem was solved again and his UID has been saved again. What I mean to say is that this is a new thing that encourages us that after our UID removal can be saved again. 

Sometimes i see totally different and unique topics. This is really good when i see a good post. Learn from this and gather knowledge from these which is really so cool. This is the things i get from this forum. Almost every day i learn new something.            

On 12/26/2020 at 8:29 PM, Ababakrin said:

Hello my dear colleagues ladies and gentleman. As a member of this forum what and what are you learning or achieving every day as a new things. Today I have I learned a lot in this forum and one of them is FORUM STATISTICS. which I have never notice.Screenshot_2020-12-26-16-21-22-48.thumb.png.5e61f78925b7094e65998fd7c58144a9.png

Hey dear mate, There are numerous things that you can adapt however realize one can eliminate cryptocurreny on the grounds that cryptocurreny is acceptable site for me I figured out how to utilize cryptographic forms of money on this gathering and how venture and exchanging is really done. It is a great and helpful gathering

• +1 1

I joined this gathering few days back and my companion proposed me almost cryptotalk he is working on this gathering few months prior he told me that this gathering is truly accommodating for us since it gives openings to memorize and win. So i taken note that this gathering truly gives us a part of information and data as well as cash of our work. Which is really helpful for our existence since information may be a essential require of each one

From this forum, i can learn several kind of thing which helps me to improving my working skill level. Such as to learn about the circumstances.

Everyday i achieve lot of new things from this forum site. I can learn lot of new things everyday also i can see lot of newbies in this forum. I got lot of new problem and solutions. So all over the thing is we can achieve lot of new things everyday from this forum site.

Thanks dearest friend, I also joined this platform days ago, then I have learning alots in this platform then with knowledge that I have gained I think I can control my ability on the btc business, I gained enough knowledge and experience.

Lots of information's are here in this forum to learn. Each day we are learning new knowledge's from here. It is very interesting and productive to work in this forum. Here we can see lots of members who are saying they learned lots of information each day. Like that I too learn lots of things from cryptotalk.

Every day we learn and achieving a new things. I learned a lot from this platform i have enough experience from this platform.

We learn something new every day but i also learn how to earn money through this platform it is very helpful to every person's life.

• +2 1

Yes friend, every day there is something new to learn within the Cryptotalk forum, in my case I focus on learning by reading the topics that other users publish, since some are very good and well detailed, besides that I also help other users , especially to new users who are starting with their publications.

I have learned today from the forum that you can create maximum 20 topics a day. I shared that information with some fellow member on another post. And I have learned that there is a forum statistic page from this topic. I didn't know the existance of it. Thank you for sharing this knowledge with us.

Dear friend, I have achieved a lot in this forum.  Here are some tips to help you get started:  And by commenting on many important issues, one can improve one's knowledge.  And it is easy to earn money. Here I have learned some very important information.  It is possible to increase profits easily through trade and investment.