Talk Token Sample Investment Chart - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
zagzag

Talk Token Sample Investment Chart

Hello to all CryptoTalk forum members.

I prepared this study especially for those who are new members of the CryptoTalk forum, those who are new to the cryptocurrency world and those who are interested in the Talk token issue.

You know, a large number of different topics about Talk token have been posted on the CryptoTalk forum recently and it continues to be published. We are faced with many questions that members are curious about and seek answers, especially about the talk token price. For this reason, I thought of preparing a sample investment study to give you an idea about the subject. When you examine the case study I shared, I think some issues will become clearer.

First of all, this investment work should be considered as some kind of projection or simulation. Therefore, I would like to convey some of the assumptions I used in the Talk token investment case study on the Yobit exchange. When you examine the table I prepared with Microsoft Excel, you will notice many things.

Assumptions:
1- Talk token initial investment is 1,000
2- Talk token investment term is planned as 1 year.
3- Based on the 1% earning rate in the Yobit investment box
4- It is foreseen that the Talk token option in the investment box on the Yobit exchange will continue for at least 1 more year.

Results:
1- The accumulation of talc tokens will reach approximately 36,000 at the end of 1 year.
2- Based on the Talk token price on the date this issue was published.
3- At the end of the investment term, your savings will reach a total of 0.00720000 in Bitcoin (BTC).

1701994173_TalkTokenSampleInvestmentChart.thumb.jpg.e97273f8cea6cebcdb5b690f4186de7d.jpg

As a result, you will both help protect the Talk token price and you will benefit from the rise of the Bitcoin price in USD. So in short, both you and the other members will win.

Think about it, if you are patient after depositing 1,000 Talk tokens, you will reach the amount of 36,000 Talk tokens at the end of 1 year. A 36 times gain! Don't you think it's a very profitable investment?

Please alert me if there is any wrong information or miscalculation in this work. I hope you read what I wrote without getting bored.
I wish you all good work and good profits ...

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Thanks bro for this. You share a good post. This will be a great help for us.  You tell us about talk token sample investment if we want to do this by knowing all these information we can easily invest talk tokens. 

10 minutes ago, Ab.Waheed said:

Bunun için teşekkürler kardeşim. İyi bir gönderi paylaşıyorsun. Bu bizim için çok yardımcı olacak. Tüm bu bilgileri bilerek bunu yapmak istiyorsak, talk token'lara kolayca yatırım yapabiliriz. 

You are welcome, I hope better studies will be published. I used 1,000 Talk tokens as an example in the study. You can of course increase this amount. Imagine that you invested 10,000 Talk tokens. After 1 year, you will get approximately 360,000 Talk tokens. 🙂

38 minutes ago, zagzag said:

3- At the end of the investment term, your savings will reach a total of 0.00720000 in Bitcoin (BTC).

But this only applies if the talk token value stays the same against btc pair, right? When we look at the current price decreasing action, why would we assume that it would stay suddenly stable for a year?

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, rekter said:

Ancak bu yalnızca talk token değeri btc çiftine karşı aynı kalırsa geçerlidir, değil mi? Mevcut fiyat düşürme hareketine baktığımızda, neden bir yıl boyunca aniden sabit kalacağını varsayalım?

Thank you for your reminder. Yes, I have considered the value of the TALK Token / BTC pair as fixed for now. Because I determined it that way to give us an idea of its present value. Of course, the Talk Token price may decrease or rise at the end of 1 year. In addition, the value of the Bitcoin price in USD may rise or fall after 1 year. It is very difficult to predict this clearly.

Also, do not think of it as 1 year. You can also plan for a shorter term if you want. The point I want to draw attention to here is to produce a solution for the protection of the Talk token price. Thus, I think Talk token holders will also win.

Edited by zagzag
Description added

If price of Talk is to keep up the investbox can be a great solution. Add to these the tokens you make every day and after a year the amount you hold can be too much. It can be a great investment but we have to see how it will keep performing as I think it is still too early.

Edited by zhoutong
  • +1 1

The talk token has recently been published a few days ago.  It is published from yobit site.  However, the price was much better before.  But now its price has come down. Since this token has a trading peer with BTC.  So it has to do with the price of BTC.  We can invest in these tokens so that we can make a good profit.  However, the price of this talk token will increase.  The price of this token will go up when it starts circulating.  So it would be better to keep investing in our tokens.

• +1 1

I'm not afraid about the evolution of Talk token, I'm sure will improve its price value in the future, and we have the advantage holding it with 1% is not much but is better than nothing. My concern is about if will survive or no, because there are many coins on Yobit they have not survived for a long time!

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is an interesting investment project, you should postulate it in the area of conversation with the administrators so that they consider it, as you mentioned this would protect the price and perhaps increase the demand, apparently a safer project.

On 22.12.2020 at 14:59, zhoutong said:

Talk'un fiyatı yüksekse, yatırım kutusu harika bir çözüm olabilir. Bunlara her gün yaptığınız jetonları ekleyin ve bir yıl sonra elinizde tuttuğunuz miktar çok fazla olabilir. Harika bir yatırım olabilir, ancak hala erken olduğunu düşündüğüm için nasıl performans göstermeye devam edeceğini görmemiz gerekiyor.

On 22.12.2020 at 15:04, Cleaner said:

Konuşma belirteci birkaç gün önce yayınlandı. Yobit sitesinden yayınlanmaktadır. Ancak, fiyat önceden çok daha iyiydi. Ama şimdi fiyatı düştü. Bu jetonun BTC ile bir ticaret eşi olduğundan. Yani bunun BTC fiyatı ile ilgisi var. İyi bir kar elde edebilmek için bu jetonlara yatırım yapabiliriz. Ancak, bu konuşma tokeninin fiyatı artacaktır. Bu jetonun fiyatı, dolaşıma girdiğinde artacaktır. Bu nedenle, jetonlarımıza yatırım yapmaya devam etmek daha iyi olacaktır.

8 hours ago, NesMarket said:

@zagzagArkadaşım, bir beğeni kazandın, belirteç konuşmasıyla ilgili diğer konuları okudum ve düşüş trendi hakkında büyük bir endişe varsa ve iyileşmezse, hatanın büyük bir kısmı bize ödedikten sonra bizde. jetonu devalüe ederek hemen btc olarak değiştirin, bu ürün ve örneğiniz bana en iyi göründü, kısmen jetonun fiyatının sadece korunmasına değil, değer vermesine de yardımcı olabiliriz, bizim için uygun böyle yap. Böyle harika bir konu için teşekkürler!

6 hours ago, tienda said:

Talk token'ın evriminden korkmuyorum, eminim gelecekte fiyat değerini artıracak ve% 1 ile tutmanın avantajına sahibiz, çok değil ama hiç yoktan iyidir. Benim endişem hayatta kalıp kalamayacağına dair, çünkü Yobit'te uzun zamandır hayatta kalamayan çok sayıda sikke var!

1 hour ago, Obliv0n said:

İlginç bir yatırım projesi, bunu yöneticilerle görüşme alanında öne sürmelisiniz ki, dediğiniz gibi bu fiyatı koruyacak ve belki talebi artıracak, görünüşe göre daha güvenli bir proje.

Thanks for your comments and evaluations. This exemplary investment study of mine was made only to give an idea to the members. Of course, this can be improved or new ideas can be generated. As you said, at least we earn 1% per day (I think a very good rate), while the price stability of the talk token will be ensured. The more CryptoTalk members involved in this investment model, the more positive it will be.

1 minute ago, Spencer21 said:

Neufund, bir Telegram konuşmasında açıkladı ... Bir ETO'ya yatırım yaparak, belirli hisse senetlerini alırsınız ... S: Tamam. Sonraki örnek: Bir işim var.

I could not understand what you mean. Can you explain?

On 12/22/2020 at 12:40 PM, rekter said:

But this only applies if the talk token value stays the same against btc pair, right? When we look at the current price decreasing action, why would we assume that it would stay suddenly stable for a year?

I understand you logic @rekter.

Definitely cannot be stable for a whole year but I can be sure it won't be too much lesser than this (Current value). In fact, in a year time, there is more possiblity of full information and  tokenomics of talk token. Which I believe it would provide support for the token to value greater than the current price. 

I think it is a good calculation if the investbox is not closed along the way.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

25 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Mantığını anlıyorum @rekter.

Kesinlikle bütün bir yıl boyunca istikrarlı olamaz, ancak bundan çok daha düşük olmayacağından emin olabilirim (Mevcut değer). Aslında, bir yıl içinde, tam bilgi ve konuşma belirtecinin belirteçlerinin daha fazla olasılığı vardır. Jetonun mevcut fiyattan daha yüksek bir değere sahip olması için destek sağlayacağına inanıyorum. 

Yatırım kutusu yol boyunca kapalı değilse bunun iyi bir hesaplama olduğunu düşünüyorum.

Also forgot to mention. In this example, there is a fixed initial investment amount in the Yobit investmentbox study for Talk token. However, you will not have to wait 1 year when you invest your Talk token savings, which you will earn by posting useful posts on the CryptoTalk forum, in the Yobit investment box every day. If you wait 1 year, you will earn more income. @Raqeebzy

• +1 1

Nice excel data, I have also made a small application type in excel and If I enter the amount invested in investbox it shows the daily interest I get in coming every 30 days its dollar value and almost all details and it also has the option to daily add the talk tokens we get (we just need to enter the value of talk in usd,btc and usd-your currency, conversion rate). If you like, May be I can share it with you if you like to get details.

And talking about the talk investbox plan it is realyl good way for growing our fund and it also provides the support for talk token as the hodler increases causing the less supply of token in the market.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 hours ago, zagzag said:

Also forgot to mention. In this example, there is a fixed initial investment amount in the Yobit investmentbox study for Talk token. However, you will not have to wait 1 year when you invest your Talk token savings, which you will earn by posting useful posts on the CryptoTalk forum, in the Yobit investment box every day. If you wait 1 year, you will earn more income. @Raqeebzy

I understand the concept quite well @zagzag and I think you did great with the excel sheet. 1000 talk token isn't too much of a start-up investment. You calculating somehow make me want to invest more in a space of year. I will surely go for it except if the investbox ceasese.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The only thing which is dubious is TALK token price. Unfortunately I don`t see any admins actions which could help price to go up. We still don`t see any ways of using TALK tokens. Supply is growing, but demand is still low, so your investment is quite risky, including these circumstances 

• +1 1

3 minutes ago, nykas said:

Şüpheli olan tek şey TALK token fiyatıdır. Maalesef, fiyatın yükselmesine yardımcı olabilecek herhangi bir yönetici işlemi görmüyorum. Hala TALK belirteçlerini kullanmanın herhangi bir yolunu göremiyoruz. Arz artıyor, ancak talep hala düşük, bu nedenle yatırımınız bu koşullar dahil oldukça riskli 

We will see what will happen as time passes. For now the situation is as you said unfortunately. I still keep my hope. However, the last 2-day price declines made me a little nervous, frankly.

We only have numbers in the wallet. Can you tell me how or what I will use the TALK token for now? If the TALK token is not actually used it will have no future and its price will become 0. I do not see the difference between Garbage Token and TALK Token

@zagzag Your information is nice, but I am not agreed with you. Because after 1 year or 6 months talk token will be dead. Are you noticed that talk token downgraded its 10000% value after launching? I think you are new in this platform. Although after 1 year talk token will be died but my 36000 talk tokens value will be about $10 only. So talk tokens investment is not profitable.

10 hours ago, Ayatpossible said:

@zagzag Your information is nice, but I am not agreed with you. Because after 1 year or 6 months talk token will be dead. Are you noticed that talk token downgraded its 10000% value after launching? I think you are new in this platform. Although after 1 year talk token will be died but my 36000 talk tokens value will be about $10 only. So talk tokens investment is not profitable.

I do not agree with you on this matter. Moreover, at the launch of the Talk token, I saw that the initial price was 0.00000200 BTC. Currently, the price of 1 Talk token is around 0.00000014 BTC. How has it lost 10000% value? You have a mistake in this account.

In addition, advertising campaigns in exchange for Talk token have not yet started on the CryptoTalk forum. I think that announcements can be made on this issue in the coming months.

Finally, keep in mind that regardless of the Talk token price, the Bitcoin price is constantly increasing. Therefore, in the face of possible decreases in the Talk token price, increases in the BTC price prevent you from losing money. Moreover, you earn 1% daily income for Talk Token in Yobit investment box options.

In the end of that investment period, if the TALK token price falls to 1 satoshis, even then you will still be in profit. That's impressive calculation, well done. I will check the chart and invest if it is legit. Thanks for informing us.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

4 hours ago, Wanderdark said:

Bu yatırım süresinin sonunda, TALK token fiyatı 1 satoshi'ye düşerse, o zaman bile yine de kârda olacaksınız. Bu etkileyici hesaplama, aferin. Grafiği kontrol edip yasal olup olmadığını yatırım yapacağım. Bizi bilgilendirdiğiniz için teşekkürler.

Thank you for your positive comment and contribution to the subject. @Wanderdark Exactly I agree with you. Even if the talk token price drops, we will gain 1% daily earnings thanks to the Yobit investment box, as well as from the increases in the Bitcoin (BTC) price in USD. As long as the Talk token price is not zero (0) BTC and the BTC price is not zero (0) USD. 🙂

These is an excellent idea, and not only are we protecting the value of the talk coin bit also, we are saving for a better Future, where the price of talken will most likely be more appreciative. 

• +1 1