What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

After I sell and get a profit, of course, as a trader, I might not sell all of my coins. I will keep it as capital in my wallet, hodl for long term again, or I will invest. To continue daily profit just seeing any chance to get profit daily as income litle but continue.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

I would split it up, and balance it on my personal endeavors, with some left to enter the market once more when the reversal of the bull run happens.

If I get a profit I will leave 75% of my assets in my portfolio and the other 25% I will spend it for myself. This allows me to keep more capital to trade with but for this to work the profits must be higher than 25%.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/28/2019 at 3:37 PM, Maxtron73 said:

My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like?

gonna build own gym for surely.

26 minutes ago, Jump said:

I will invest all the income that I can get for my earnings because even we got our profit still it is better if we continuously having an income so in the future we don't mind where do we get some money to plan for business.

I will advise in that way you should take some profit and then invest the rest

6 hours ago, kusvuw10 said:

I sell my money while raising that price, I will spend all of that capital and keep it again and wait for a dump and reinvest.

That is a good way to keep on profiting from the market from both the bull and bear market

The best strategy for me was to wait for the value of this coin to fall down and reinvest again then the excess money you've earned is that you might use it on buying your personal stuffs.

after i make profit i invest my half money in business or half i invest in good crypto coins or some amount i use for my lifestyle.

Definitely, reinvesting gain is one of my option when I rake profit in this rally.  It would be bad if I will just let my capital sleep and not use it to gain more profit.  But one thing is for sure, I will do my research before investing on any project, coins or token.  Or, will study the market carefully before reentering Bitcoin. Market

MASTERCOIN

Claim the Free 1000 GHS.  Invest at your own Risk.

No thats not good.for me i will wait again to price drop then iwill buy again to get more profit.me idont want to spent it all i want is yo earn the capital and earn also the profit.thats my main goal

4 minutes ago, Nazmulhossain said:

But I would take a profit, then the initial capital was invested back into the investment and so it continued. It's good for us to go. The income will increase and increase for everyone. It will be of benefit to everyone. Let us separate from the primary peripheral .

Yes thats good youre plan is safety first so that what ever happen you get profit.but for me ilike to invest again all with my profit to gain more and more.iwant to gain. Profit also the profit i got.

13 hours ago, Hasan56 said:

I would take the profit, then the initial capital was returned to the investment and so it kept going. Let's separate from the primary capita.

For me if the price will going low again and i think it will be back on the same place where i got profit.iwill invest all so that i will earn big then after that iwill save it then the capital  i will reinvest again

On 12/29/2019 at 2:33 PM, Kuroashii said:

Definitely hold it again and wait for another bullrun and do the same thing again. And when the time comes that I have a bigger profit, I'll probably put it into business.

Yes thats right thing todo as my reply with other members here that is i want to do.that thinking is like a businessman.invest the capital then earn invest again youre capital with the earnings thats good buddy goodluck to us.

On 12/28/2019 at 7:07 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

Still I have not that much amount which is enough to live good life after selling at bullrun. So I will sell at bullrun and again I would invest when prices would go down. Crypto has big potential I think if you work for two or three bullruns then you do not need to work more.

If I can earn more profits by selling crypto at a later time, I will invest that earned profit so that I can earn more profits at a later time.Moreover, I can earn money by trading with that profit.

3 hours ago, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

If I can earn more profits by selling crypto at a later time, I will invest that earned profit so that I can earn more profits at a later time.Moreover, I can earn money by trading with that profit.

You can earn a lot of profit, if you invested at a low price and then sell t a high price

On 12/28/2019 at 7:24 PM, Satishmolankar said:

For your question the answer after the profits I make in coins then I will wait and then that coin will go down and then I will buy it and then after I will wait till it will go up and with this type you can get regular profit 

Yes ..i to follow the same strategy every time..if i get some profit in some cryptocurrency then i will make it invest that profit into the other one and hold for  more profit

On 12/28/2019 at 7:22 PM, Maxtron73 said:

Many of us investors now are accumulating and waiting for the next bull market to most likely sell our holdings in order to get a strong performance and increase our Wealth. Managing our money is also important , because after we suddenly see our holdings have increase we tend to start spending our money on luxury  life, vacations , sports car , luxury home and ecc... My question here is will you be reinvesting your gains to make even more money or spend it all for things you like ?

After i sell my profits i will collect the required money and then i will withdraw them to my bank account via Payoneer. I will buy necessary stuffs and pay my expenses. After taking a break i will again enter crypto world and again invest on coins and try gaining profit.

I enjoyed my profit and rest for a week and goes to some picnic plan with my family and after that I again starting my trades with keen knowledge of this market .

I will invest half of the earnings and the other half i will use to buy whatever takes my fancy. The original investment amount will not be touched. In this way i can enjoy the fruits of my labor and at the same time have more money for my investments. Reinvesting all of them would be nice and all but what if you lost most of your earned profit after reinvesting it? You would not have gained anything for your hardwork.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Be sure to cash out part of the profit. Of course, one part will remain at the auction and with the third part I will buy altcoins.

After I sell with profits at the next rally I will continue to trade and keep making money, doing bull run is the price time to be taken short because the market is always going up.

Honestly speaking I'm planning to use the money to find more ways to earn money, most of it at least and some of it on life luxuries

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

certain. I'm trying to collect BTC in this forum, and my plan is to use some for investment. then for the rest I will disburse to fulfill my life's needs.

Yes, I think about buying bitcoin and other currencies and when I make a good profit after a period of time I will sell it and reap the profits to put it in more than one project in different directions and thus guarantee that I will not lose all profits I get and then I can achieve my dreams and do what I love

• +5 1

When Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency bull run start then I will sell my Cryptocurrency.I am also hold some crypto for more big price

• Useful or interesting 1

I haven't invested yet on it but according to me i think that you should not reinvest your full profit but yes you should invest more on it to earn more profit because in future there will be a rapid increase in the prices of Cryptocurrencies. 

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Rand4dollar is a certified company specializing in e-Currency and cryptocurrency services. As a reliable and certified Perfect Money business partner, we are here to cater to all your currency exchange requirements. Our system offers seamless exchange options with competitive rates in the market, ensuring transparency and no hidden charges. We take pride in being a trusted Perfect Money Currency Exchange Partner and look forward to serving you. Feel free to contact us through our website at www.rand4dollar.com Directions for our exchange;   You Send                You Receive          Reserve Western Union (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    193700 Western Union (USD)    Perfect Money (USD)    9750 Moneygram (USD)    Bitcoin (USD)    10000 Bank Transfer (RU)    Payeer (USD)   50000 Bank Transfer (USD)    Payeer (USD)   15000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (UAH)   183016 Volet (USD)    Skrill (USD)   20000 Volet (USD)    Payeer (USD)   75000 Volet (USD)    Moneygram (USD)   9500 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (NGN)   359000 Volet (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   7708300 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (LSL)   3499800 Bank Transfer (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)   91411266  Skrill (USD)    Investment (USD)    100200 Tether (USD)    Investment (USD)    575000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Investment (USD)    850980 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (ZAR)    550000 Perfect Money (USD)    Investment (USD)    250000 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Investment (ZAR)    3000000  Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (BRL)    480425 Perfect Money (USD)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    50000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (ZAR)    188000 Tether (USD)    Cash Pickup (USD)    70000 Litecoin (LTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    45000 Bitcoin (BTC)    Cash Pickup (USD)    105900  PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (VND)    236750000 PayPal (EUR)    Bank Transfer (EUR)    45000 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    117959250 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (COP)    1652826995 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (COP)    235918500 Bitcoin (BTC)    Bank Transfer (AED)    3489017 Tether (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    27544 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (AED)    2754487 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (RWF)    5013482 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (PKR)    1812850 Perfect Money (USD)    Bank Transfer (GHS)    256500 PayPal (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    18014123 Bank Transfer (ZAR)    Bank Transfer (MAD)    2056366  Western Union (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    343290 Moneygram (USD)    Bank Transfer (ZAR)    169928 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Tether (USD)    165900 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Bitcoin (USD)    95000 Bank Transfer (EUR)    Perfect Money (USD)    45000 Bank Transfer (GYD)    Bitcoin (USD)    140000 PayPal (USD)    Western Union (USD)    9500   And many more https://rand4dollar.com Peace! 
    • эпопея с МтГокс еще долго будет давить на рынок. любое сообщение о возможных выплатах пользователям сразу просаживает рынок, хотя выплатами и не пахло.
    • да, ситуация с эфиром приведет к парадоксу. придется отменять свое решение о признании ценными бумагами многих монет блокчейнов первого уровня. хотя и тут СЕК может как-то попытатьяся отвертеться.
    • да, читал об этом. биткоин-ЕТФ были запущены сразу после одобрения СЕК. а почему с эфирными такая задержка? не могут окончательно решить ценная бумага эфир или нет?
    • в то время нынешний уровень цены был пиком для биткоина. сейчас это всего лишь промежуточное значение и кто знает, каким будет максимум.
    • Dear Users of CryptoTalk forum we would like to inform you about the opening of a new exchange service Rebex.io! With the development of the world economy, digital assets are becoming more and more popular, and Rebex.io is proud to provide brand new tools for those who want to exchange cryptocurrency easily, quickly and safely. Our key benefits: - We offer some of the fastest and most secure transactions in the industry. -Fast exchanges you can trust. - Rebex.io supports a huge selection of cryptocurrency pairs, allowing you to choose the ones that fit your needs and goals. - We give the highest priority to the safety of your assets, giving you a guarantor to keep your money safe. - Our platform is designed to make cryptocurrency exchange as simple and convenient as possible. Even beginners will be able to navigate easily. - In order for you to make an exchange - registration is not necessary. - The exchange can be done at any time of the day or night, all for your comfort. - Prompt tech support team, which will also answer you at any time and help you solve any question and problem. Rebex.io strives to be your trusted partner in the world of cryptocurrencies by providing outstanding services and customer support. We are proud that our platform will contribute to your financial success and enrich your cryptocurrency exchange experience. Join Rebex.io today and start exchanging cryptocurrency with confidence and ease. You can learn more about our platform and services by visiting our website www.rebex.io. Our contacts: support@rebex.io  
    • XELIS (XEL) Mining Pool A new era of cryptocurrency is here. XELIS is an innovative cryptocurrency built from scratch to preserve privacy and developed in Rust for guaranteed memory security. XELIS is a private blockDAG with Homomorphic Encryption and Smart Contracts. BlockDAG + Homomorphic Encryption + Smart Contracts — join the technological revolution. SRBMiner-Multi v2.5.5+ (Windows, Linux, CPU, AMD, NVIDIA, INTEL) Open start-mining-xelis.bat file and copy / paste example below.   setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100 setx GPU_MAX_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1 setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_MAX_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100 setx GPU_ENABLE_LARGE_ALLOCATION 100 setx GPU_MAX_WORKGROUP_SIZE 1024 @echo off cd %~dp0 cls SRBMiner-MULTI.exe --disable-cpu --algorithm xelishash --pool de.xelis.herominers.com:1225 --wallet YOUR_XELIS_WALLET_ADDRESS.YOUR_WORKER_NAME pause   How to Mine XELIS (XEL)? Complete Beginner’s Guide
    • GamersXP is a Proof-of-Achievement (PoA) gaming reward platform that combines play-and-earn mechanics for mainstream AAA games, eSports tournaments, giveaway raffles, P2E games, and DeFi. GamersXP aims to integrate traditional gaming with Web3, providing gamers with opportunities to earn real rewards while playing their favorite games. GamersXP Products   GamersXP Reward dApp (Beta)   Gamers can earn cash and crypto by completing in-game challenges and participating in custom contests.   Integrates with popular PC games such as CS2, Fortnite, PUBG, Overwatch2, Rocket League, and Minecraft.   Download: https://www.overwolf.com/app/GamersXP-GamersXP   Upcoming Products   GamersXPBox: A hub to list games (Coming Soon)   GamersXP Giveaways Pass: Participate in giveaways by buying entry tickets (Coming Soon)   GamersXPesports: Compete in eSports tournaments to earn real rewards (Coming Soon)   GamersXPcard: Virtual card for earning and spending crypto (Coming Soon)   GamersXPID: Proof of Achievement NFT as a gaming ID (Coming Soon)   GamersXPLevelUP : LevelUp your gaming experience (Coming Soon) GMXP Token Pre-Sale Information   Token Name: GMXP   Total Supply: 800,000,000   Network: Polygon   Contract: https://polygonscan.com/token/0x6ca6f60bd339da93124ba29e4fd957aee766b1b3.   Presale URL: https://trade.kanga.exchange/a/xDPntvoy.   Pre-Sale Date: June 5th, 2024   TGE Estimation Date: July 2024   Key Points:   30 million GMXP tokens available at $0.005 per token (35% lower than public sale price).   Early investors get a 2% cashback on their investment through referral link provided by the influencer.   Influencers receive a 4% commission for transactions made through their unique referral links. Roadmap and Goals for 2024    Milestone 1 (May 2024): Raise €50-150k through private sales.    Milestone 2 (June 2024): Grow the community and implement branding changes.    Milestone 3 (June 2024): Secure partnerships with top-tier launchpads and CEXs.    Milestone 4 (July-Aug 2024): Conduct public IDOs and list the token on reputable CEXs. Core Team   CEO-CTO & Co-Founder: Christos Panayiotou - Entrepreneur x3, Crypto entrepreneur since 2014 (170+ BTC Mined), 18+ years in IT & Business.   COO & Co-Founder: George Xenophontos - Entrepreneur x2, Passionate semi-pro gamer for over 15 years.   Tokenomics and Treasury Experts: Trireme Trading Connect with GamersXP    Website: https://www.gamersxp.io/    Twitter: https://twitter.com/GamersXP_GMXP    Discord: https://discord.com/invite/yAgzJS7cuN    Telegram: https://t.me/GamersXPOfficialChat    Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/gamersxp Resources:    Pitchdeck: https://docsend.com/view/8z8bs6khve6tfuwj    Whitepaper: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper    Legal Opinion: https://docsend.com/view/3y3hu6zpsw7fya7f    Tokenomics: https://gitbook.gamersxp.io/whitepaper/economy/usdgmxp-token-overview-or-specifications
    • Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа (NYSE) будет сотрудничать с CoinDesk Market Indexes для запуска продуктов, отслеживающих цены на биткойны.  Это сотрудничество станет расчетным индексом, который откроет новые возможности для торговли опционами на биткойны. Это принесет пользу традиционным трейдерам и инвесторам, использующим индекс цен биткойнов CoinDesk (XBX), самый продолжительный спотовый индекс биткойнов ( BTC ). «Поскольку традиционные учреждения и обычные инвесторы демонстрируют свой широкий энтузиазм по поводу недавнего одобрения спотовых биткойн-ETF, Нью-Йоркская фондовая биржа рада объявить о своем сотрудничестве с CoinDesk Indices», — сказал Джон Херрик, директор по продуктам New York Stock. «После одобрения регулирующих органов эти опционные контракты предоставят инвесторам доступ к важному ликвидному и прозрачному инструменту управления рисками». В настоящее время XBX отслеживает спотовую цену Биткойна в долларах США в режиме реального времени на нескольких криптобиржах. NYSE считается крупнейшей фондовой биржей в мире с рыночной капитализацией около 39 триллионов долларов . Что означает это сотрудничество Сотрудничество происходит в период позитивных настроений в отношении биткойнов, когда в начале этого года было одобрено создание спотового биткойн-ETF . Это сигнализирует о том, что NYSE хочет присоединиться к общей тенденции рынка криптовалют. Спотовый биткойн-ETF позволяет обычным инвесторам быстро получить доступ к биткойнам без непосредственной покупки и хранения криптовалюты, используя свои обычные брокерские счета. ETF предлагает более высокую ликвидность и более легкую торговлю в традиционные часы рынка. Это сотрудничество NYSE и XBX означает, что инвесторы теперь могут торговать опционами с денежным расчетом, что позволяет инвесторам хеджировать или спекулировать на изменениях цен на биткойны.  Опционы могут быть непростыми, но такая схема позволяет традиционным трейдерам Уолл-стрит торговать обычными индексами, не требуя новых финансовых инструментов или счетов. По сути, это упрощает для инвесторов процесс управления рисками и реализации передовых торговых стратегий.
    • FOXbtc - это надежный и удобный обменник криптовалют, который предлагает широкий спектр услуг для обмена криптовалют и наличных. У нас вы можете быстро и безопасно обменивать Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin и другие популярные криптовалюты. Мы гарантируем высокий уровень безопасности и конфиденциальности ваших сделок. Кроме того, наш обменник работает круглосуточно, что позволяет вам обменивать криптовалюты в любое удобное для вас время. Присоединяйтесь к Foxbtc.pro уже сегодня и начните обменивать криптовалюты легко и удобно!" Контакты: E-mail - FOXbtc_pro@protonmail.com TG - @FOXbtc_pro