Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

welcome my friend. Regarding your question, I think it is all about the experience and the amount of your knowledge of the subject because the lack of knowledge and enough experience in investing and digital currencies leads to large losses or falling into a fraud and thus you feel disappointed and stopped working

Yes my brother Ethereum is also a Digital currency like Cryptocurrency.  We should also invest on Ethereum like Cryptocurrencies, its value will be higher in the coming days and we can earn good money.

Yes I will advice you to invest in  ethereum.  But make sure you seek the advice of cryptocurrency experts before investing 

Yes  My Dear. And more today that Ethereum is still on the rise, and without a doubt you should invest in Ethereum you will have good profits. You did that post more than a month ago and compare the price of Ethereum today and you will see how it has risen since that last month.

Yes ethereum is the 2nd high cryptocurrency . In future this will be more value able. Dear if you have knowledge about this then you can. Investment . And you can purchase ethereum and you will find more profit when you will sell. And you can investment. @Hadel @Jacksonaa

Welcome my friend, yes, this coin is Ethereum, the second largest currency in the blockchain platform, and despite the high and low price, experts encourage trading in it.

Yes you can but firstly i tell you something if you have a good knowledge and good experience about how can you trade in etherium currency and how can you gain profit then you can invest if you have doesn't know about more so learn something here about trading.

Ethereum also a good profitable coin like bitcoin. And Ethereum's value is increasing quickly according to bitcoin. Experts are thinking that Ethereum is the next bitcoin. So there is so good opportunity on Ethereum. Just buy Ethereum and hold for good profit.

the eth is the best coin to make the investment because it has the good opportunity of rising to the great rate which will take some time for sure but will happen for sure.

Ethereum is currently the 2nd market in the world.  Its price is slowly increasing in the crypto world. It is expected that a good amount of profit can be earned by investing here.  However, for those who do not have the idea or experience to trade in cryptocurrency, I think it is best not to invest here.

Dear, i am new member here so i don't really know about that and i haven't done any tradings before. So i can't really help you with that i hope the seniors would know about that.

Of course, we have to work and invest in all sections of this forum and in all currencies that we can earn through, so do not miss any opportunity to win, my friend, in any currency, even if the profit is simple, achieve this.

Yes if you know about Etherium.Etherium is a good investment site. But before investment you know about it clearly if you don't know any thing about this you should try to understand it first

Actually everything depends on you as I am not invest my amount in such fields because I don't have such experience to get profit while when I listen from such experts then I prefer to invest and if you have experience and you know the markets well then you can invest..

Yes you should invest in every coin you want but i want to suggest these both coins eth and btc this was so much good and profitable coins if we know how to invest and when do make a investment in eth or whatever you want

My dear friend Ethereum is on second number in cryptocurrency and it is also very demanding now a days. I have no idea about investment on this currency. But we have to try it once and check it about its profits.

• +2 1

Yes ETH is the mostly used digital currency. But if you don't have any information about this you lose your money . So you need to get information how to invest money and how to trade .

I think that the Ethereum currency is really distinctive, and I expect that it will reach very high rates in the coming years, it is the second currency in the market after Bitcoin, it may reach the level of Bitcoin soon, what do you think?

• +2 1

It depends on your experience because without any experience you can lose your own money so be careful and you also need knowledge..  If you have no idea or experience about it, you need to learn about it first and then invest your money.  Otherwise you may lose money.

@Kof I think it is a good idea to invest in Ethereum, because it is one of the currencies that has witnessed a significant increase in its prices and is still on the rise.

• +3 1

Yes if you have the knowledge you can do investment in it because investment requires good experience. So if you wanna invest get some knowledge or if you already have the knowledge that's amazing go ahead.

• +3 1

You can invest in any coin you are interested but don't forget for any investing you have to abide the principle of money management and risk management. never invest money that you can't afford to lose. Ethereum is a good and potential coin. Many popular tokens run on ECR-20 on Ethereum blockchain.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Ethereum is one of the top 10 crypto currency in the world and it has a potential in the future right now as of now the price of ethereum is $1790 it is not too late to invest in it.

If we are going to investing some currency, we should see its market value. If you were thinking that Ethereum is best currency then you can invest in it. Second thing is that you have well normally if you are going to invest in it. Thanks.

• Useful or interesting 1