Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

Yes my dear you are right ethereum is second largest blockchain. The competition of Ethereum is with bitcoin. Ethereum is also very good demand in exchange market. Many invester prefer it because its value is also increases day by day. Everyone have their own opinion to invest on it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

I recommend that before investing in ethereum you need to study the chart of it, because right now 1 eth is equivalent to 1,800+ USD which is can be good to invest if you see that it could rise in price or maybe the price goes down as you invest in it. But i think eth price will rise in no time because of the demand.

Hello friend i hope you are fine i think you should invest because now cryptocurrency has broken the record due to growth if you invest in this bride coin i think you will benefit see friend there is a lot of success in life but fear of failure if you don't risk No, you have to be scared all the time in life and I don't think it will be good for you

• +5 1

I don’t know about ethereum coins. But I want to invest my coins to ethereum. If you say that it is helpful then I must try about it. I hope I will get help by invest ethereum coins. I hope I will get much help by working crypto currency. 

• +5 1

Ready to accomplish a part of benefits through Ethereum, as its cost is on the rise, and it has surpassed 1k USD and is anticipated to reach 5k USD, so buying and contributing Ethereum would be a great thought.

@Emma Wilson

Yes etherum is really making a stand right now and it is good to invest in it but you should consider two things:

1- do not invest everything you have in one coin (ETH in this case)

2- invest when you set up targets for future profit so you know when it is the right time to sell.

If you know the workings of Ethereum platform then you can invest it any it needs to be invested in any platform whose business skills should be known so that we can avoid failure. Trading skills on any platform are essential for success.

• +1 1

Why shouldn’t  you invest your money on eth when you know well the eth popularity  as well the demand  and position on crypto  market.  But there has different  meaning on investment  because eth can down any time than the price you  bought  for investment  so if you sell eth then for urgent money then its not get called of investment.. 

Investing in Ethereum is a good idea, as it is one of the currencies that gets good attention and is second only to Bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrencies. If you have the necessary investment experience, your business will be well and good.

• +2 1

If you have better knowledge then you can do it. If it is not, then I advice you before you should learn from this platform. Before investing in cryptocurrency, it is necessary to have a better knowledge. Ethereum comes second in the list of popular currencies after bitcoin. There price much better and can give you more profit. 

From your experience anyway you can obviously store etherium and through this you work yours. You can pull out your benefits. You can work here by putting resources into Etherium. You will get a part of your store from here. Be that as it may, you should be capable and realize everything.I additionally work through speculation here. I'm sufficiently capable. My misfortune is less so on the off chance that you are capable, you can work by storing Etherium. Don't worry about it.

Before your post I was unknown about ethereum. Other members comments helped me to get known about it. Now I came to know that it is also a type of crypto currency and it might be profitable in a long term.

Hello friends!  I think it is not good for me to get into it. A reason I have no knowledge of this matter. I hope when I know very well from a great scientist in this matter. Yes, I am spending money for this. But now I don’t spend money for this reason. I have no knowledge.

Definitely, Ethereum is the potential worth of cryptocurrency token that is good for investing. I would recommend every user in the forum to invest on the Ethereum (ETH) cryptocurrency project. Also, there are a lot of opportunities to go for expect this coin, like Doge coin, Litecoin, Stellar, Ripple, Tron and many more. There's no point on the doubt that these coins will depreciate their values and get you completely in loss, So, it's advisable to learn about their existing market cap history, and invest on them with your prior research.

Yes why not we can invest in eth also because it's just behind the btc and like btc it's also curruncy which is worthy to make investments in it. And one more thing as we can remember that after the crisis of eth and as its called eth 2 now it's most stable then before and a best currency to invest. 

I can't say anything about it because I don't know much about it and if you know about it you can try.
Why is it a market and the rate here is low and high. 

• +1 1

no doubt in the eth is a well-known and very good cryptocurrency and you can always make investment in it because it has a lot of potential to grow further

I hope you invested in ethereum. Because after the significant increase in value at the end of 2020, the year 2021 had started badly. People trusted ethereum. Ethereum investors have stuck to ethereum. And now it has achieved a record increase in value.

Yes of course, if you have the confidence of earning from the coins, then why not. The Main issue you are supposed to consider is to carefully study the rise and fall of the currency in order to see if it will pay you in return. Have a nice day.

It would not be a bad idea, Etherium can become the currency of the future and can reach values like those of Bitcoin today, the truth is that I say that it will not take long for Etherium to be granted one of the most important cryptos I have influential of the market, has the number two market capitalization position in Coinmarketcap below Bitcoin is super well ahead of ETH (Etherium) .

Yup Ethereum is second  digital currency before investing there just update yourself of knowledge. If you are first time going to invest then invest only that amount for which  you ready to loss. Don't invest all capital. It can be risk so first for try invest amount if  which is lost no matter if benifit then good for you

I also personally believe that ethereum, given its large market capitalization as well as the rising demands and value of the currency in the crypto market, is a good investment choice. So if its price goes down a massive amount in a way that traders can make profitable investment decisions, I also involve investing in ethereum.

Ethereum is a foundation for building an alternative Internet-based financial system.Investing in Ethereum is risky, but it could potentially be lucrative.You can easily trade Ethereum for cash or assets like gold instantly with incredibly low fees.Using Ethereum as a building block - something more akin to diamonds than gold. As an investor, this is a potential win.

Dear Friend! Thanks a lot for sharing this useful information. I like to work on the digital currency investment platforms. Here you can learn about trading and investing. 

Yes mate you can invest in Ethereum currency.  It is second best cryptocurrency with a much high price.  Before investing I wanna say you if you don't have experience of it then don't invest larger amount.  If you experience then do your best and earn profit.