Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

If you want to invest in ethereum then you should have some personal experience of your friends or relatives on this. Yes there are many opportunities for earning money and there is also a risk of loss . firstly make your mind if you are ready for this then make your mind coear and invest your money and work hard and INSHALLAH you wil get your revenue.

I believe that if you should invest in ethereum and more now as bitcoin is rising, surely ethereum will also rise in value, that is why it is better to buy ahead of time so that later, sell and earn or have a lot of money to know how to take advantage of the moment.

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, my friend, I noticed an increase in the price of Ethereum. As for me, I haven't started investing yet but I prefer Ethereum, BTC and Ltc. But after he gained experience about investing in cryptocurrencies.

• +4 1

Hello mate I don't really know More about ethereum but I will only advice you to invest on XRP or bit coin because I Know little about them and you will earn much money in a short time 

Whether or not you invest in Ethereum is entirely up to you.  However, I think it is foolish to invest money in Ethereum as its market price is not very high which can lead to low profit and even loss.  So it is better not to invest in it.

Well mostly the members have their own opinion.  But personally yes it's very good to invest in the ethereum coin. Yes that's the perfect future coin to earn a good profit. What's your opinion.

Yes of course you can invest my friend because ETH is one of the best currenncy that I know,  but it's advisable for you to invest if you have the experience and knowledge because investing without experience is dangerous. 

My dear friend of course you can invest in ethereum because it theorem is one of the best digital currency now a days because its value increase day by day if you want to earn a good profit you have to invest with Helium and after when you saw the value with name is high and you have to selling your Lithium coins and earn profit so it is simple and easiest method just you have a ethereum accounts any blockchain ethereum Bitcoin any account and buy and sell ok good bye thank you so much take care.

Whether it’s Ethereum or any other platform I still believe that cryptocurrency is the first and most outstanding forum among the rest of the money investment.

Although, Etherium may also be considered in payments, I still believe that it is all like cryptocurrency.

many traders believe Ethereum is a good investment compared to other cryptos. Despite all the ups and downs in Ethereum's history, experts believe that Ethereum price could grow further in the long-term

When you want to start any business, you had to plan, organize, and read comprehensive information about the work that you want to work with in order to start successfully. Also, you have to ask experts in cryptography because they have experience in this field and what I think this currency will have a successful future.

One thing is certain  the cryptocurrency market is much more volatile than the stock market. If you are particularly risk averse, This might not be the market for you. But if you're a long-term investor who won't lose sight over short-term losses, Ethereum may be a good investment for you.

Investing in Ethereum is the best thing that can be done now, especially with the significant drop in the market value, as we are either a golden opportunity to enter and buy from the famous currencies again!

• +2 1

Yes mate, you should invest in etherium. I'm new on this forum and don't have any knowledge about investment. So, i advise you to take full knowledge about investment. You should have complete knowledge of market values of digital currencies. 

• +1 1

I think if you have a good capital and if you want to trade for a long term then you should trade on this coin. It has a good future, I think.  You can also hold it for future. Because it's demand is getting bigger and bigger and it's the perfect time to trade on this. Go ahead sister. 

Yes you can do that, it is a very nice idea, when the price is low then you invest and when is high then you sale, an sure with that you will earn something much better, than to be seating like that.

On the basis of my research about Ethereum I also believe that It is a very good coin for investment but we have to wait for a long term to get it's maximum benefits and I hope soon It will surprise everyone with the rise in it's price like bitcoin. So buying Ethereum for long term will be profitable.

As we know that ETH is the second Highest currency so dear it's good to do investment with it as it's giving benefit to its investors. But it's far important for you to have complete knowledge of investment. Having complete understanding will lead to a good benefit without any loss.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, you are right. You can invest in Ethereum. It is second top crypto currency and it  is very high. I suggest you can invest in ETH and earn good profit for our own life and family. I wish you luck and happy. 

Yes you can invest in Ethereum, because after bitcoin Ethereum is the best,so if you want to invest in cryptotalk try to invest in Ethereum is very important because the risk in it is not much as other,so thank you for the vital information and knowledge you share to the forum.

My friend, investing in the field of cryptocurrencies in general is good, but it is important to choose the best currency, and there is no better than the famous currencies with great stability. Ethereum is ideal for long investment, as it certainly will not decline, but rather in a continuous rise like the famous bitcoin currency I recommend it as an investment currency Thank you very much

• +5 1

In my opinion, I would tell you to invest in ethereum because it is the second best currency and at any moment it could be worth a lot of money and that is why I would tell you to invest ahead of time before it rises and is worth more than bitcoin it is my opinion.

• +2 1

I suspect that the beginners section is not the section for this question, you should ask the experts in the field of investing and trading, but Ethereum is a strong cryptocurrency and has a high value in the market.

We must learn a lot before we can answer this question.

I think that investing in Bitcoin and Ethereum will be a profitable investment and will achieve profits in the future, regardless of whether the price falls or rises, as these currencies will rise sooner or later