Should I invest in Ethereum? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma Wilson

Should I invest in Ethereum?

Eth has a great future 

If we study about eth then we can see that eth is in the 2nd position after btc. Many traders and investors are interested in Work with eth. The market value and demand of eth is also high. So you can invest in eth undoubtedly 

Yes if you have an experience about it you can invest in ethereum.But i will advice you to check it by searching on official site then start your investment.In these days a lots of scamers are here who are ready to steal our money due to using of less secure wallets.Ethereum is the best one crypto currency so you can invest it in any paper wallet which have cold storage instead of any web wallet.

• +1 1

Ethereum is a superb choice for long term investment . It is the second most valued and stable coin after Bitcoin and have a lot of demand as well so It could go boom in future as it's price is on rise recently and almost clicked the mark of 2k $ .

These currencies are in constant rise and I believe that we will have enough time to invest and trade, but we need experience, knowledge, and an increase in energy during work.

Yes, it is preferable to do that. Ethereum is a very strong project and has the advantage that it will rise dramatically due to the many updates it provides that will change the market more than that.

• +1 1

Yes, Ethereum is second in terms of trade volume. Ethereum is also a good coin. We should invest in Ethereum. We can make a profit from Ethereum.

I also personally feel that Etherium is a good investment option considering the growing demand and significance of currency in the crypto market as well as large market capitalization. So I also need to invest in Etherium if its prices go down drastically so that traders can decide to make a profitable investment.

Before any investment first of all you should to get the proper knowledge about the the investment and about the trading that will help you to get the profit otherwise you may lose your money in the trading so be careful about the investment best of luck

• +4 1

Greetings to you Dear friend Thank you for this valuable information I am new in this platform and I have not enough information and I have benefited from your subject and wish you success and everyone

I agree with you that Ethereum has great potential in the future, the current Ethereum price is quite good and is close to the price of $ 2,000, I hope the price will go up high in the future. Indeed, many analyzes say that Ethereum will be the second most expensive coin after Bitcoin. After looking at Ethereum's price for a long time, I also want to invest in Ethereum for long-term storage.

Ethereum is one of the best alternative cryptocurrencies, which has gained great popularity and gained a high price, as its price exceeded 2k USD, making it a good choice for investment and HODL.

Yes if you have complete knowledge and experience then go for it otherwise firstly learn about it give time to get experience and then go for it.

In the world of cryptography, it is difficult to predict whether this currency will rise or fall, because it is possible that the currency will be pumped into the market significantly, and here its price will suddenly differ

• +2 1

I wish you a good day.Thank you for information value.i l like to work on the digital currency investment platforms I still have a lot to do in this field so I can make money.

Currently the price of ETH has tripled compared to last year and the price of a single ETH is up to 15 1500, so there is a lot of profit in investing later. This post was created last year but if you still compare the value of ETH you must be sure Cryptocurrency futures, cryptocurrency prices fell just last year due to the ongoing epidemic

I would recommend you to invest in any of the top grossing coins of 2021. Well you can check the top most traded cryptocurrencies list in Coinmarket cap and take a decision on your own on what coins/token you should invest. While talking about Ethereum(ETH), it's always a good idea to invest on such potential coin/tokens. However, the concerning thing is to buy them at the bear market and holding them until the next bull appears.

Yes Mate you can do if you want to do and if you have good experience of this but if you don't have any experience about it so its better to not do this because otherwise it will be risky for you so its better for you to get information about it and do work on it.

Investing or trading using the Ethereum currency each needs to plan well and benefit from the experiences of experts in this field
Maybe Ethereum price will rise Good luck

i hear etherum is the digital curreny to earn and trading for the future. but i confused how to get the profit from it. if you hold it then your earning is remain same. so why you say that is good.

That is right to invest in it. But you see that cryptocurrency price is increasing and decreasing that is good to earn free but investment is not a good. I hope you understand.

If you have experience, you should do it; if you have no idea or experience, it is not a good idea because you might lose money. First, make sure you are comfortable with it before attempting trading or stocking. 
You should contact with senior and takes help in this case so that you will be escape from big loss. 

Best wishes!

Ethereum is very similar to Bitcoin, and you can invest and trade it, but it is important to buy Ethereum at the right time. Therefore, do not go blindly to a website to buy Ethereum.  The price is very volatile, so it is wise to first make a good price analysis and plan as you would with traditional investments, in this way you can achieve the maximum potential return.

I hope that always
The interesting thing in this area is that the price is not fixed
That is, it is possible that the price will increase dramatically and suddenly, and it will be very gratifying for you.

Yes that's true,after bitcoin I prefer etherum because of it value and also it has great potential of yielding much profit,and we hope it value will increase even more end more in the nearest future